Posted 03 April 2007 - 18:12

Blis, your secrets out now.

Blistering uses a strap on!

#22 gothador_dysis

gothador_dysis
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 20:38

*fades out of shadows and grins evilly*

No worries Blistering, I shall not tell your secrets to anyone, but umm, can I like join in sometimes... my first thought was, how are they doing that!!!! :twisted:

*fades into shadow..... next room....

#23 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 14:27

who'd have thought? i've developed a case of Shadow envy. 8)

#24 gothador_sabrinarayn

gothador_sabrinarayn
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 15:02

Blis, your secrets out now.

Blistering uses a strap on!

BWA HA HA!

Blistering! You should be free like the wind.

#25 gothador_dysis

gothador_dysis
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:26

who'd have thought? i've developed a case of Shadow envy. 8)

*fades out of shadows ....

Whispers to Paxedes, I can take you through walls, being shadow, it allows me too..... we'll spy on 'everyone' mwhahahahaha

coyly points at her Level and gets to gladly say oneoneoneone or 1111 or !!!! hahahahhaaa :twisted: :twisted: she's gone mad, the darkness is in her soul now, help her.... wait, no help is needed, I'm evil anyway, :twisted:

*fades into shadows ....

#26 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:59

historically, recruiting has not ever been an issue for The Dark. those who are most at home here have somehow found their paths into the darkness. i know we have spots open, but i'm not concerned. i suspect that when the 'right' soul drifts along, looking for a place to hang his hat after the carnage, then the twisting, thorny paths to our castle doors will be illuminated for the beholder.

no hurries. we are immortal beings, we have millenia to wait. 8)

[if you're interested in joining The Dark, please contact Winstoned, blistering, SedonaMoon, SabrinaRayne, or Paxedes.]

#27 Loopah

Loopah

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:23

do tell them of the recent bonding that happened with in our walls paxie!

loopah.jpg

I used to be BurtonX..but now see if you can find me ;)

We want a Yvew Proving Place http://forums.hunted...showtopic=22755

We'd also like a Tripler https://forums.hunte...ler-to-tripler/

#28 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 15:27

you just wanna keep talking about it cos you're a perv. 8)

#29 gothador_winstoned

gothador_winstoned
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2007 - 20:05

We want someone to nurture.

Those of a nervous disposition need not apply. Those of a pervy nature, come on down.

#30 gothador_sabrinarayn

gothador_sabrinarayn
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2007 - 18:52

Ah yes...pervy, murderous, evil, dark black beating heart...all will work, and all welcomed!

#31 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:33

spots still open. light a candle if it pleases you and come on in.

#32 gothador_winstoned

gothador_winstoned
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:11

I'm still looking for an orphan to nurture.

Infernal Mum, Titan Dad. What else could one wish for?

Infernal, Shadow and Kindred Aunts and Uncles too. Warriors, Mages. You name it, we've got it.

(Except Angelics. They smell worse than the Elves.)

#33 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2007 - 16:21

and i would like a bicycle. why is it that manufacturers do not make bicycles for demon/infernals? don't they know, i need a place to put my lovely fiery wings so they don't get caught in the spokes (or melt the rubber on the tires?) foolish mortals! bike makers are obviously idiots. let's kill them all.

i declare war on bicycle manufacturers! :twisted:

#34 Galavius

Galavius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 21:19

and i would like a bicycle. why is it that manufacturers do not make bicycles for demon/infernals? don't they know, i need a place to put my lovely fiery wings so they don't get caught in the spokes (or melt the rubber on the tires?) foolish mortals! bike makers are obviously idiots. let's kill them all.

You're a demon, you have wings. Why not fly rather than riding a bicycle? :lol:

#35 gothador_winstoned

gothador_winstoned
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2007 - 21:56

Pax is um, unique.

We bloody well love her for it too :D

#36 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:08

because you can't put a baseball card on wings and make that particular tick-ing noise, everyone knows that! :shock: :roll: :lol:

#37 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:18

because you can't put a baseball card on wings and make that particular tick-ing noise, everyone knows that! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Plus, clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth gets old after a while, and there are far better things to do with one's tongue. :twisted: :P

(and it's too bad j00 don't like fluffy Angels.....) :(

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#38 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 20:09

that's right, OGee. let us not forget the importance of learning how to tie a cherry stem with one's tongue - ultimately, this sort of skill is what it comes down to when SOMEONE needs to save the UNIVERSE. massively important.

i've been thinking... i also want one of those little baskets with the little flowers on it, so that i have a place to put my heads when i am riding.

handlebar streamers would be nice, too. *looks sweetly, imploringly at Win*

#39 gothador_winstoned

gothador_winstoned
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 16:35

that's right, OGee. let us not forget the importance of learning how to tie a cherry stem with one's tongue - ultimately, this sort of skill is what it comes down to when SOMEONE needs to save the UNIVERSE. massively important.

i've been thinking... i also want one of those little baskets with the little flowers on it, so that i have a place to put my heads when i am riding.

Your wish as they say ;)

Posted Image

#40 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 20:50

Your wish as they say ;)

Posted Image

*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: