8 replies to this topic

#1 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:55

For far too long now, this game has been on a morbid path leading to the extinction of one our most treasured species on our planet. Not only this, but as time goes on they've found new ways to speed up that process that will ultimately lead to said species demise. Though admitedly they've come up with glamorous ways to package and sell these weapons of mass destruction to the masses in the fallensword world, the fact remains that evil has been allowed to dig it's claws in and take control to cause it's mayhem.

Think back to your childhood, those happy memories of growing up and playing outside in the wintertime, surrounded by the beautiful snow as it fell to the ground and made even the most terrible of landscapes appear clean and pristine. You'd go out to your yard, or even a park, with your friends and take part in the timeless activities of childhood. I'm speaking of course, about making a snowman. It would start small, just a simple snowball, but quickly as you rolled it along the ground it would grow into a larger snowball. From there, you'd make a few more snowballs of varying sizes and stack them on top of one another. Now sure, your first few attempts may not have been the greatest of sculptures, but as time went on you found that you were improving in your skills of bringing life to the wintery landscapes. Through the use of a few household items such as an old scarf, a hat perhaps, a carrot and a few lumps of coal that you'd find, you'd create the timeless symbol of joy in winter. I'm talking about the mighty snowman. You'd show your friends, your parents, or even those that passed by the house and bask in the life that you'd created. When you'd leave your house, you'd be comforted in the knowledge that your house would be protected by the guardian that you created on your lawn. And this gift of life, this power you didn't even realize ou had at first, you'd share with your children and with their children and so on through the ages.

And then the cows came along and created weapons of mass destruction made to eliminate such joy from your life. Extinction in its sickest form. Ignite.

First the buff ignite came out into your perfect world. Then they decided to summon up great fiery dragons and bottle their breath. Then Bumbledragon started making eggs to help the cause. And let's consider how many sets and items were created that harness the evil as well, items that are almost mandatory for certain stretches of levels in this game. The Fire Wreathed set, the Reborn Elemental Blade of Fire, so on and so on.

Stop the madness and please secure your happiest childhood memories and stand together to stomp out ignite. Petition your local cow and ask that your city become ignite free. Only through all of us standing up to this evil can our homes continue to be diligently protected from the evils that be by the timeless guardians of winter. Know that even Santa feels safer dropping down a chimney of a house protected by snowmen or snowwomen, and a protected Santa means more presents for you and your kids. So feel free to help little Susie get that rainbow colored unicorn she wants, or little Joey with his request for a neverending cookie, and fight the madness of ignite.

Through the community banding together we can put an end to this mass extinction. First ignite, and then the sun. Remember, you can make a difference.

#2 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:47

Think back to your childhood, those happy memories of growing up and playing outside in the wintertime, surrounded by the beautiful snow as it fell to the ground and made even the most terrible of landscapes appear clean and pristine. You'd go out to your yard, or even a park, with your friends and take part in the timeless activities of childhood. I'm speaking of course, about making a snowman.

When I think back I remember my daughter's first time going out to play with snow.  I remember her tears as she came in with frozen fingers.  It hurt her, that evil snow :(

(true story!)

Edited by Lahona, 08 June 2015 - 12:47.

#3 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 13:19

...cookie...

*biscuit

(where were you when i needed you)

#4 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 14:09

When I think back I remember my daughter's first time going out to play with snow.  I remember her tears as she came in with frozen fingers.  It hurt her, that evil snow :(

(true story!)

This actually was not my fault, I blame the ex-wife Frostbite for that.

#5 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 14:14

(It was the snow!  There was no frost that day)

#6 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 15:40

(It was the snow!  There was no frost that day)

Silly humans, always blaming things on that which they think they can explain. Though it may also have been the great snow beast, also known as the mother in law.

#7 Skiritai

Skiritai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 21:32

LOL Funny. Thank you. I don't really use ignite, sometimes it's in a buff pack I buy, but usually I prefer to slip up behind the snowmen in the neighborhood and carve a triple S in their back side. :P

#8 Skiritai

Skiritai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:27

You're funny Moonfrost, you would also make a good bard.

I don't really care if ignite stays or goes because I've not used it enough to really care.   Yes, I made snowmen and snow families, but I don't care for the cold or the hot.   If you want it gone, good luck to you.

#9 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:58

Agree 100% with you, save the snowman, lets ban Ignite from the game, also, Kojin looks like a monster that came from the Sun itself, lets freeze it.

But PLEASE, ask BJKills to never create a thread like yours, if you know what I mean.

• 3JS likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: