Photo

Fallen Sword Roadmap (July - October 2023)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2023 - 13:29

We would like to present the roadmap for July - October 2023!

fsroadmap_juloct2023.png

As always, the roadmaps are a guide and are subject to change.

It's been a bit of a strange year for us so far, but we hope the roadmap gives you a rough idea as to what's coming. With Hoof being away, it would be unfair to give an accurate date as to when the GvG updates will be implemented, however, it will be the next thing we plan to deliver when Hoof is back in action!

We understand there has been a fair few of you asking for Arena updates, so we'd like to spend some time seeing what we can do to improve it. As we are navigating these next few months, there may be opportunities we can slip in some extra things here and there.

We do have some new skills planned for the end of this year, so we will likely make a forum thread to allow you to give feedback before they are implemented.

We appreciate everyone who have given their time to provide feedback and can only ask for your patience as we head into the latter half of the year. We hope you all have a wonderful summer -- remember to stay hydrated!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2023 - 21:10

Still no mention of realm chest contents ? - pretty much everything in them is worthless, especially given the price of the keys required to open them.

Wouldn't this be a very easy thing to look into and action  ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: