• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#21 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 17:12

1 how about increasing the scanning range,such as adding it to outposts as well(with same range).

2.also when we add resource fields as a bookmark,have the level of the resource in the default save name.

I definitely agree with number 1.  Scrolling around looking for resources doesn't really add much to the game play, especially given the limited zoom option.

Would also be nice to scan for enemies - say I want to see who's around me at the same or higher level.

#22 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2017 - 17:22

Hey folks,

I'd like to echo what Zue has said here, there are some great suggestions in here that can improve the game. We're planning on sharing details about the 1.7 Mothership update very soon. Keep posting suggestion, just because we're busy with this right now doesn't mean we're ignoring you and we're definitely trying to constantly improve the game :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#23 Philioues

Philioues

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 22:20

Would like to see some way to email my whole alliance important information at once. Instead of using bulliten board or email one at a time.

#24 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:00

Would like to see some way to email my whole alliance important information at once. Instead of using bulletin board or email one at a time.

agreed,the bulletin board was never a perfect solution for this

#25 Philioues

Philioues

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 13:06

I also think that when I send my commander on a mission like kill or hervest he should get some xp from it.

Edited by Philioues, 28 June 2017 - 15:06.

#26 Philioues

Philioues

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 15:05

What if Instead of the missle silos always being in same area if an alliance after they gained some much land could build one

Edited by Philioues, 28 June 2017 - 15:06.

#27 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:44

• Lots of players seem to hate aliens for their breaking territory mechanic, as it breaks the security that the alliance has worked hard for. I propose another possible fix that might be able to help both ways...
  • This game advertises as the aliens invading the earth,but all players know this isn't the case,it's just a war of humans against humans,and the aliens are just left,unkilled.
  • Currently to take over another alliance's territory,you have to either:send a ship to contest it(about 18h+),or send an outpost/city into a hole,and let the padlocks take it(about 24h)
  • How about the aliens do the same thing,an alien spawns on a tile,and slowly over time(should be the same speed as an outpost-8h per 50%) it turns to neutral.
  • This will cause the alliance to constantly attack all the aliens they can,to keep them safe from the enemy alliances.but in the same way it will still allow holes due to the high level aliens that they cannot defeat,also making it harder for enemies to get in,because they have to kill a high level alien to do so.

Edited by INDeeDO, 30 June 2017 - 05:49.

#28 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:13

also how about adding more than 30 days of rewards,logicly each day should be better,but should not be after 30 days you start getting worthless rewards again.

#29 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 21:22

Not a bad suggestion on the alien "contesting" the tile.

#30 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:12

Remove the useless bundles. Noone buys below 1500% caches anyway.

You are just trying to trick kids into spending money when a  "Amazing rare 1500%+ bundle" appears.

#31 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:14

Increase the VIP login bonus maximum.

500 VIP daily is not enough. Make it a 1000 or 2000.

Level 20 will take more than 5 years to get at this time. Game will be dead and abandoned by then.

Edited by ST34MG4M3R, 08 July 2017 - 12:22.

#32 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:17

Change rewards for captured area's.

25% gather boost just isn't enough.

Maybe:

+0.1% Defense / Attack boost per 1000 territory.

This will make more players focus on getting territory. More fun!

Edited by ST34MG4M3R, 08 July 2017 - 12:21.

#33 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:19

When alliens appear in territory they reset it back to 0%.

Change this to 30% or 45%.

So when an alien is quickly destroyed its faster to reclaim the area.

And still possible for enemies to teleport there because it is less than 50%.

#34 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 00:00

It would be nice if when you hit a dropship there was a chance to get special units, regardless of the level you hit.  As it stands, only the pay to win players can hit the higher level drop ships and get decent units.  This could help with the balance issues and provide more incentive during drop ship events

It would also be nice if the rally leader can distribute the rewards received when hitting aliens or drop ships so that others that contribute can benefit as well.

#35 JGib

JGib

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:18

I would still like to see where we can share alien artifacts like we do resources. I like the aliens having to contest spots as well. There is no way to currently keep up with them as it takes so long to contest the land back

#36 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 23:57

Concerning Rocket Fuel and Prototype Fuel. There is a delay when using these items when your deployment reaches the opponent's base. The ship sits on the base for as much as 15 seconds before the attack resolves. During this delay, despite your ship being there, the enemy can still activate a shield and avoid the attack. This makes the use of the fuel pointless. My suggestion is as follows: 
I think it would be wise to make the use of rocket fuel and prototype fuel useable in the "Add Boost" screen when adding troops to your deployment. In addition to the Light Pod and Heavy Pod the Rocket Fuel and Prototype fuel could be used and cause the estimated time of deployment to be calculated before a player deploys their attack. That way the attack immediately starts with a reduced clock instead of waiting for the server to catch up as you press the add boost button. 

#37 Phelim

Phelim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 14:08

Nukes should be far bigger than 5x5. I think 20x20 is OK, though I'd prefer bigger. And it should do something of some use, like kill off troops.

Resource nodes and enemy nodes (Aliens, Dropships, Darks) should be far more densely populated, and they should re-emerge within a few minutes of being depleted, and largely in the same 20x20 sector area. Enough of these deserts where you need to travel 2 hours to gather 45 minutes and 300K resources.

New player locations need to be scattered throughout the map, not just in some dense center where everyone is on top of one another.

Have your game designers go create some "Lords Mobile" accounts, play up to about level 20 or so, and then do a critical self-examination of your game and the differences between the two: Fun, shop, ease of use, realistic balancing, etc. "Lords'" big problem is that it is dominated by Chinese players who will spend $10,000+ to dominate Kingdoms. 150 so far. The pain of being the best, I guess.

Edited by Phelim, 17 July 2017 - 14:11.

#38 Sheelin

Sheelin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:50

Suggestions. Since apparently there are issues about server "merge", different ways could be used: 
1) it could be easier to simply attach fours servers together, creating from a 550x550 area, a 1100x1100 tiles area, leaving then all areas intact. The engine shouldn't have issues to that, hopefully.
2) instead of merging, cross-server events could be done. Every week either a gathering, raiding, destroy units, kill aliens in other servers could be done. The server who get the higher rank will win a temporary bonus (until the same event happens again). i.e. a small bonus to gathering speed, attacking, defence, attack aliens, etc...

About other features:
- Allow copy/paste of chat
- Allow chat logging (some can't see more than 25 messages or two hours history).
- Allow an internal alliance forum (or an expanded message board) that will allow every alliance to post detailed rules/messages for their members.
- Balance Dropships so that at least for players will be worth killing DD giving their tier units.
- Allow other pacts other than NAPs, like Reciprocate Defences/Attacks (to allow share rallies and share reinforcements)
- Create an alliance structure, that will be seen in all members bases, and will be enhanced by leaders (and co-) through the donation of resources and alien techs from members, giving bonuses to the alliance and that will allow to raise alliance max member numbers and other bonuses. The amount donated by each member could be seen by leaders and co-leaders, or set from 1 to 10% as an automatic "tax" on production, gathering and raiding.
- Add lev 7 and 8 resources, as lev 6 are still too low for high level players. (When you need 150m, gathering from max 2m nodes is tedious)
- Count in the captured tiles number also the tiles captured through outposts or bases.
- I agree the suggestion of make so attacking aliens would be more important than attacking other players, as attacking aliens is a really small part of the game.
- I agree the suggestion of make so the amount of land owned by the alliance would count for something more than being listed in the rank.
- I agree the suggestion of having Heroes earning xp for fighting (att and def, both aliens and players)
- I agree that trading alien items between players would be nice. The unbalancement makes very difficult to progress some structures.

Edited by Sheelin, 25 July 2017 - 23:50.

#39 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:56

hey admins,you also need to increase the daily cap on vip points,otherwise it will take years to get to 20-and by years i mean 10 years+.
refer to this image

[attachment=4944:vip.GIF]

*based on 500 points per day

Edited by INDeeDO, 26 July 2017 - 04:02.

#40 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:18

1. Sector scan should also be able to detect enemy bases and outposts.

2. There should be a box for entering the number of an item you would like to use at a time, like here experience items. Using 400 x 5,000 Hero EXP causes the game to freeze while the server catches up, often for many minutes. Items that you may want to use multiples of should be allowed to tally before use, such as; hero experience items, resource items, and march speed items (these should also be able to be used in the Add Boost tab when selecting troops and update the speed before you even march) to cut down on all of the "Waiting for Server" messages we see when we want to use many items at a time.

3. Anti Scout shield is nearly useless if you can just scout an outpost and get all of the relevant information. Either extend anti scout shield to the outposts or remove the ability to see all of our stats from scouting an outpost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: