• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#41 Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 13:59

Please figure out a way for aliens to attack players, maybe attack after 24 hrs, so players have a chance to kill them 1st

#42 Micanip009

Micanip009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:50

Hello Zue,

It has come to my attention and the attention of others in the "Theta 1" region, not sure about others, however, I presume it would be the same that when operation "Outpost Elimination Event" that we don't see that others Alliance's that we have "Pacts" or NAPs with can be seen, meaning that anyone could attack anyone.

As of late, this has caused some issues and nearly led to war. I think it should be considered that you rectify this issue so that when such events are on Alliances can see who is an ally and who is not, including and applied to outposts.

With respect,

Micanip009.

Sun City [TAP]

#43 Micanip009

Micanip009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 13:43

I also think it would be a great idea if Alliances with a mutual and agreed NAP/Pact could create joint rally's.

Please upvote this idea if you agree, I think it could be game changing and an evolutional change.

#44 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 15:26

Pacts should work both ways, ie, require both alliances to agree. I don't agree that inter-alliance rallies is a good idea.

#45 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:08

Hello Zue,

It has come to my attention and the attention of others in the "Theta 1" region, not sure about others, however, I presume it would be the same that when operation "Outpost Elimination Event" that we don't see that others Alliance's that we have "Pacts" or NAPs with can be seen, meaning that anyone could attack anyone.

As of late, this has caused some issues and nearly led to war. I think it should be considered that you rectify this issue so that when such events are on Alliances can see who is an ally and who is not, including and applied to outposts.

With respect,

Micanip009.

Sun City [TAP]

the big problem they did when they added NAP's is that they are only ONE way,therefore the alliance you have a NAP with must be added to your pact list,and they must add you to theirs(you can see their list by viewing alliance details through leaderboard). this way both sides will see each other as yellow

#46 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 19:05

Simple request, is there any way of someone posting a map of some discription of how a server looks, for example where the silos and mothership is. Or if you want to go full hog and give either a full zoom out function (obviously that doesn't show live movements or would lag) or a tab in the radar for example.

#47 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 16:07

When recalling stationed units, it would be nice if you could specify where you want them recalled to.  If I reinforce from an outpost and then recall, I'd like to say whether those units go to the outpost they were stationed from, or back to my main facility.  Currently if I have provided units from an outpost next to an alliance member and later recall, the units return to my main facility, potentially hours away.

#48 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 14:26

How about adding units back in as they are healed instead of waiting until all are healed? When I have 30 days of healing to do after getting hammered because of the imbalance, it really limits my ability and desire to play much while my units heal.

#49 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 18:18

How about adding units back in as they are healed instead of waiting until all are healed? When I have 30 days of healing to do after getting hammered because of the imbalance, it really limits my ability and desire to play much while my units heal.

keep in mind you have control on how much to heal at each time.also when a section of troops have been healed they do get released early,for example:50k tanks,50k pyro,50k jets,etc..... it chooses one,and then moves on to the next,but when it finishes the first they get released fully healed.

but in saying that,your idea is much better =)

Edited by INDeeDO, 27 August 2017 - 18:19.

#50 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 19:40

There are many items that we need to be able to choose the quantity we want to use and then confirm our desire to use them much the same way we choose the number of troops we want to send out on a deployment. Using more than 10-15 of an item at once causes the server to lag and makes you unable to do anything else with your account until the server catches up. Let us choose a quantity and have the total value calculated and added when we confirm instead of having each item added individually. For example:

Lm5CKhA.png

#51 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 20:13

Another addition I would love to see is increasing the event rewards for players that complete multiples of their platinum score. For instance, if Platinum score is 10 million give the player 10x the prizes if they hit 100 million, or just double prizes if they hit a score of 20 million. 

#52 luke1976

luke1976

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 17:04

I was talking to other HQ22 players in the game that combat between max level bases are favored too high defensively and it isn't as fun when you reach that milestone. So I had an idea why don't players who are HQ22 have a special ability to permanently kill a percentage of an opponent's troops (suggest 25%). Also I would place safeguards like this ability can only used on HQ21 or higher (to prevent bullying weaker bases) and maybe specialized troops purchased with shards are exempt from distruction. This change might liven up the game for higher levels. Put a little more risk and danger into the format. Would love to hear from active HQ22 players on this. Post your thoughts please

Lukeman

#53 19Skull67

19Skull67

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 18:05

Your idea is good. Players like SC, RD would not be able to tyranize all the other players.

#54 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 19:37

I had made a suggestion some time ago about eliminating 100% recovery for defenders in battle and changing it to a percentage of those killed can go to med bays, just like with wall defenses. This would be a new research to increase how much you could recover, possibly a new hero skill as well. This recovery would then extend to ALL battles for attackers and defenders, even fighting aliens. It would be "field ambulance" or something like that where any battle losses have a percentage go to med bay for recovery. At this time the defenders have a huge advantage because it is cheaper for them to revive the troops in their med bays than it is for the attacker to train new troops to continue the assault.

#55 Agent13

Agent13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 16:30

suggestion: more than 10 assist opportunities for members in alliances. I have to wait a week for a building and research upgrade, and I'm only level 11

#56 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 17:28

Get a small amount of alliance credit when you captured an area.

Maybe 2000? or more..

#57 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 23:45

how about a change to gathering,it's a bit broken at the moment.

currently there's level 1-6 with various speeds and amounts,and to spawn more, the current ones must be depleted. This leaves a lot of unfinished gather tiles. how about get rid of the amounts and just have various speeds that change location every 8hr,16, or 24h. this would also be much better gathering.

Oh and get rid of supply depot storage limit,only have a protection amount,this way in base resource farms will be able to be collected,i am always at the limit,making them useless

Edited by INDeeDO, 09 September 2017 - 23:47.

#58 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 23:25

It is my opinion that one of the most useful tools you could add to this game to help improve player retention is set up an in game barter system so players are able to trade with others. Currently there is so much grinding required of alien items, resources, hero exp, etc. that players quickly get burnt out trying to keep pace. With the ability to trade Alien Armor for food, or Alloy for 5,000 hero exp items, or whatever it is we have extra in for what we lack players don't have to spend HOURS daily grinding every little thing. People can find where they fit with what they like to do and support each other to a degree. I don't think this has to affect the shard store much since most reasonable players wouldn't think of wasting their shards on resources or alien armor.

#59 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:52

how about this for a suggestion,you have had this forum open up for 5 months(may)and not 1 of the suggestions have been implemented(or not any that i can see). Actually implement them,you are taking way too long!

#60 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:45

Hi INDeeDO,

We have actually implemented a few suggestions from the forums into the game, and we also receive a high number of suggestions in the form of support tickets (some of which have also been implemented into the game as well).  Unfortunately we're not able to add each and every suggestion to the game, but we do take everyone's feedback on-board!  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: