• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheeBarto

TheeBarto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 20:51

I was using find item 800 the other day trying to autofrag items for a daily quest. Later I switched my preference to keep items. I noticed a difference in the drop rates. Compared to frags on my counter for the DQ. I still need to check if the counter for the auto frags is not as accurate as compared to the actual drops that go in my b.p. Inventory. Maybe it’s everyones missing a lot of frags, maybe it’s the DQ counter isn’t so accurate...

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 03:47

Were the single items being broken down into multiple fragments?  (1 item = 2 or 3 fragments)  Your pack never maxes out with auto frag but did it max out and prevent more drops once you turned off auto frag?  Could also be a simple variance in drops.  For example, a 10% drop rate means you have a 10% chance of a drop every time. Sometimes you'll get a lucky streak with more drops and sometimes an unlucky streak with less but kill enough and it will generally average out to 10% overall.

Screenshot everything!

#3 TheeBarto

TheeBarto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:07

Good point. To be determined. But another maybe similar glitch issue is when I save a combat set and I’m wearing gear that is allowed because of my mighty vigor skill. But even when Wear the saves set. Even with the same level Mighty vigor, it doesn’t put higher than VIrtual Level gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: