BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:00

Hi there Everyone.

People from all walks of life across the Realms have been reporting shadowy figures throughout the villages and cities. Additionally the reports of various items having been stolen have increased 100 fold!

The Shadow Lord has dispatched his Thieves and Cutthroats to gather as many treasures as they can. Join together now and help defeat them and reclaim the items!

Recipes have been found in the Cathedral of Ways but the Brothers and Sisters are organising them and they shall be released to a new shop in the Cathedral on Monday.

Shroud Thief (Level 25)

51633b3dcdccae3002ab68de1717c25e2f50.jpg
Counts as 1 kill.

Shroud Cutthroat (Level 25)

516488d4d1748567adc51b7b25d2a921ccc3.jpg
Counts as 5 kills.

You can see the current Global Event progress on the World page. The more the community defeats, the more Stolen Supplies will every player who qualifies will receive in their chests .

The Global Event shall be live until 17:00 (Server Time) on the 18th of April 2018.

Bronze Stolen Supplies
15109.gif

For each tier that the community completes the reward will increase as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Bronze Stolen Supplies, allowing five random items from within.
Silver : 1 x Silver Stolen Supplies, allowing ten random items from within.
Gold : 1 x Gold Stolen Supplies, allowing fifteen random items from within.
Crystal : 1 x Crystal Stolen Supplies, allowing twenty random items from within.
Ruby : 1 x Ruby Stolen Supplies, allowing twenty five random items from within.

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Silver Stolen Supplies. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 1 additional Silver Stolen Supplies. These are in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Event inspired by a thread by Undjuvion and discussed with the Community!

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:04

<3

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:11

Awesome to see this here. Awesome idea Juvi. The game always needs more gear options.

And something new is always very welcome. Thank you for your work BG and also to the guys that do the art etc. :)

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:12

pretty sure you said ths wouldnt be out for a few weeks after the easter event

#5 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:20

Problem to have some event?

#6 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:28

Welp, Wave one is damn near ready to go out. Retro has kicked out some great art for it. Wave two is set up for art for Retro to work through. So I gotta just get wave three built but this is slowly coming together.

We can probably expect to see wave one a week or two after the Easter Global is done. Kinda really lookin' forward to seeing how this works!

~ Grim

Edited by Josh1404, 13 April 2018 - 17:29.

#7 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:34

Release the Recipes or I'm taking you to the barn Grim!

:(

#8 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 17:43

Really

#9 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 18:02

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

#10 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 20:05

interesting global event as it is new not gonna give thumbs up or thumbs till i know if any or the recipes will be useful for every playing level.

#11 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 23:30

I kinda wondering how a stolen sceptor could benefit a level 3000 and a level 100>>RED

I`m thinking they are used for inventing but not sure I guess

Edited by RED, 13 April 2018 - 23:33.

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 00:56

I'm not sure why some players cannot figure it out. But perhaps someone could explain to all the low-level players asking in global chat. That the Chest they will receive. Will contain items needed as ingredients for recipes to invent new gear.

I've answered a dozen questions already. "What do I get for doing this Global?"

I'm not sure if it's clear enough on the homepage

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:12

good stuff

Event inspired by a thread by Undjuvion and discussed with the Community!

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

I would suggest all of you with interminable questions regarding this event read the above mentioned thread....  (somebody advise cucu since he has me blocked)

Edited by BadPenny, 14 April 2018 - 01:13.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#14 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:21

This question was raised in guild chat if we get ruby lvl and so the chest has 25 items what happens when its opened and you only have a bp of under 25 slots ..bound to be loads of players with limited space

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:55

Well since they will have 25 choices. Chose one at a time.

Or perhaps buy more spaces

#16 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:10

This question was raised in guild chat if we get ruby lvl and so the chest has 25 items what happens when its opened and you only have a bp of under 25 slots ..bound to be loads of players with limited space

Good question hades.

The best solution is after open the chest the items will go to the mail box and wait there for 24 hours.

If the player have less space then he will figure out what the most needed items and took from the mail box.

And since the items will stay 24 hours, so he has enough time to figure out how to take those. He would either get rid of unneeded items or put some items in the AH and make some space.

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#17 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:43

Good question hades.

The best solution is after open the chest the items will go to the mail box and wait there for 24 hours.

If the player have less space then he will figure out what the most needed items and took from the mail box.

And since the items will stay 24 hours, so he has enough time to figure out how to take those. He would either get rid of unneeded items or put some items in the AH and make some space.

Why over-complicate things? It's the exact same as the Darksun Chests. You'll get one chest filling up 1 BP slot and you can take items from it whenever you choose

#18 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 15:46

Why over-complicate things? It's the exact same as the Darksun Chests. You'll get one chest filling up 1 BP slot and you can take items from it whenever you choose

Thank you.

I am pretty sure that is exactly what I said. :)

#19 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 17:27

Curious what kind of "stuff" comes in stolen supplies. Will everyone get the same stuff for the same level of supplies? Is the stuff tradable?

Sounds like a reasonable effort at non coding development. Good luck with the final reception. A+ for player input and convincing HCS to do something new.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#20 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 April 2018 - 18:51

Curious what kind of "stuff" comes in stolen supplies. Will everyone get the same stuff for the same level of supplies? Is the stuff tradable?

Sounds like a reasonable effort at non coding development. Good luck with the final reception. A+ for player input and convincing HCS to do something new.

When I hovered over the bronze box on the home page, the chest itself is bound but the contents appear to be tradeable.  Since they are random items, and ingredients for a recipe, I would imagine that they are like any other resources are.  I guess BG will clarify this Monday when he gets here....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: