Fallen World RPG: The Dark Elves

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2007 - 20:11

Redgar lead the elves??

Okay so perhaps the Far-Tura had not put any elf 'in charge' of their little expedition party... but still... Apocalyon's assumption irratated her.

Calm, little aikanaro. It was almost as if her mother's voice had risen from it's final resting place to soothe her. With a deep breath, she moved forward, to the front of the messy rabble.

"If you wish to find out where the Moon Elves realms lie, then perhaps I and the other trackers amongst us may be of assistance," she offered, but did not wait for an answer as she signalled to the best of the elves to begin scouting east and west, whilst she opted for south, directly into the heart of the Udan Forest...

#22 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2007 - 22:51

Redgar Smiled as he watched Lea stride to the front. Her Aura was blazing white… he had wondered how long she was going to keeping calm. He could have told Apocalyon to consult the trackers but he wanted to see how he would handle it. Redgar was not sure he trusted the man in battle… He had not heard one word from Apoc that sounded like a plan.

Lea would see to her people… but what about the rest? Had Apoc even asked how these warriors acted on the field… he was not really sure. Maybe he should have taken the opportunity to talk to him before the Elvin band arrived. There was an odd mix and the brainless mage… only made Redgar withdraw from the group even more.

Normally he kept an open communication with the company he was with… but everything changes… and the dead only speaks as the wind. Redgar shook his head to clear his thoughts and watched as Lea directed her trackers to cover area.

He looked at Miaxon for a second before he turned and found a nice seat at the base of a tree. They would not move until the trackers returned with their reports.

#23 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2007 - 00:12

"I see,well he is strong as I have fought it before when I was a adventurer.Barely surrvied but I did it"says Mr.snuffles as he laughs at himself. "I don't know where the lair is though since I'm not good at diraction,I got lost here and found it by acadint"Hmm maybe I should tell him about my secert why I'm here,no it's not time... "Well,I think it's time for lunch"Mr.snuffles days as he brings out the food

#24 fs_darkaura

fs_darkaura
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:36

She watched the trackers move off in their directions. Let us hope that they are truly professionals Miaxon thought.

She caught Redgar looking at her for a second before sitting at a tree. She was tempted to go over there and get as much out of him as possible, but a time like this it may be suspicious. But everything is suspicious now she thought, everyone is blinking suspicious!

She took one step torwards him, but faltered. Why would I want to waste my alone time by talking to him?

With that she spun around and sat at the oppisite tree in the clearing, looking at the proceedings as some ate, some drank (water), and some just sat down and rested.

She looked at poor Apoc. He had been baisicaly booted out of his leadership by Lea. She was always a leader...Miaxon thought.

Then her eyes wondered over to Mr. Snuffles, who was eating merrily. She knew who would provide alot of entertainment.

She then looked at the half elf Torri, smoking some vile stuff. There was no hatred directed at her from Miaxons behalf. She didn't mind humans, nor half humans, nor half elves or black, blue, green, pink or red elves. They were all the same. Apart from Moonies...

Eventualy her gaze rested on Redgar. His aura still that brownish red colour. She looked into his eyes, as if staring into them long enough would provide all the answers that surrounded him. Why was his aura that colour? Why was he granted the gift of aura seeing? Why was he here?

All questions will be answered in all good time DarkAura. Just wait...said a voice in her head. DarkAura? Why had the thing called her DarkAura? Even more questions she thought glumly.

#25 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 23:16

As Mr.snuffles was packing up some food,he thought about the monsters in Udan.There were the elven ghosts,the remains of the moon elves,then the moon elves themselves,next the Shadow Dwarf Assassin,the dwarfs that come out at night and stay in the shadows in the day.When he was done he thought he heard footsteps...

#26 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2007 - 22:26

Something about Miaxon’s aura kept drawing Redgar’s eyes to her. At first he figured it was from her time away from the Elvin forests but something kept nagging at him.

He sat up against the tree he had chosen hours ago and wondered what was taking the trackers so long. The Moon elves’ territory should be fairly easy to spot for someone who knows what there looking for.

He might not like Lea very much but he had no doubt about her skills… she should have been back hours ago.

Redgar was watching the dwarf adjust the edge of his axe when he heard the distinctive sound of steel being drawn from a scabbard. His eyes darted in the direction of the sound. Apocalyon had seen something. Redgar bounced to his feet and stood next to Apoc following the man’s eyes Redgar aged the threat.

In a hoarier voice he spoke in rushed tones, “crrrrap! Everyone UP. UP. UP… Does anyone have an undead enchantment?”

Redgar looked at Apoc, “We leave her now! We can’t wait for the trackers to return. There is only one direction we can go… the opposite of those vapors. Their speed will not increase. We might need to maintain the pace until dawn or until we can find a forest ward. They are stick mounds formed into a 6 foot tower covered in skins… unfortunately if we find one we will be standing in an Elf Moon sanctuary.”

Redgar turned and added one last thing, “I’ll leave a message for Lea and the rest of her trackers if they return here.”

Redgar scribbled the message in the dirt, “Jhi, madaer cali parn iar thys os vyrorol. Shi thi shaer eil shor byr eilaes os tysi ialaer shi vel ailai mystaerol shysi. Vaedas.”

“Lea, shades have drawn us from our position. We flee west and will not alter our course unless we run into something worse. Redgar.”

#27 fs_darkaura

fs_darkaura
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:35

"CRAP! I mean MAPPERS CURSE! The list of hates is EF-ing-I mean miffing growing! First my haters, then the Moonies but this really takes the cake! Freaking Vapors! I should of NEVER come back! You hear me? NEVER!" Miaxon yelled to no one in particular as she drew her katanas.

"Esra por na fedel." she muttered as her katanas were surrounded by flame. "Stupid freaking vapours. Push us into Moony territory. Stupid Moonies, stupid vapors, AND STUPID DREAMS!" she said getting hysterical "God I hate you stupid dreams!"

"Damn stupid vapors. Never encounted the damn things on my journey of "enlightenment" as mother said. "Enlightenment indeed. Just got these katanas and a few fighting skills along the way..." she once again said to no one in particular as they started to go west into Moon Elf territory.

#28 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2007 - 20:03

“They are the memory of evil left behind after death. Something has poisoned the earth here… to call such creatures in a mass like this is a deliberate work. Never have I seen so many at once”

#29 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:39

Tall, a head shadowed in the clouds above, broad like the old oaks, scary a frightening echo of a memory long supressed and long unwanted. The petrified elven child starred upwards through the mists that haunted her dream to remember the human bandit who would forever change the course of her life. What would have become of the girl had she and her trading family not suffered at the hands of the bandits and their cruel leader? A fleeting vision of a carefree elven woman passed in the corner of her eye and she wept at the loss, while the girl cowed in fear beside her.

Meanwhile, the Shade fed on the soul of the unconcious elven woman before it...

#30 fs_lairz

fs_lairz
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 21:17

The group moved west, the thick undergrowth hindering their passage. Torri's keen senses were clearly telling her of the anger of the spirits here. What had happened here? She had not been part of the trackers group, for fear of running into a clan of Moon Elves who would recognise her, but she'd been reading the forrest as only one who's spent her childhood here would be able to do. Broken twigs, flowers bent in certain directions spoke as much as sign posts did in human towns.

But something was very wrong here.

Where was everyone? Surely by now they would have sensed at least one hunting party of Moon Elves on patrol, but this section of forrest hadn't seen occupation for at least 2 months. And the spirits of the earth and air were rousing.

Her feet crunched on something. She looked down.

It was the stripped skeleton of a Moon Elf. There was no flesh but strands left on it's devil's grin, whoever it had been had been devoured, and the corpse left unburied here on sacred Elven Lands. That would at least in part explain the shades.

"Beware. Whatever happenend here has incurred the wrath of the Guardian Shades. They must think we are the same as the ones who've desacrated this forrest."

Clearly the same thought had occured to the others. Torri drew her weapons, would they be enough? Or would the Shades attack through her thoughts...

#31 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:56

Redgar swung his axe to clear the vegetation. He had been keeping a line with a few of the other adventurers. The forest seemed to be closing in around them trying to slow their retreat.

He scanned the area ahead of him and watched the auras of fleeing animals. Redgar half hoped to find a path in their flight. It was the instant change in direction of the fleeing animals that caught his attention.

Redgar paused in mid swing as he shouted a warning, “Too the LEFT!” There were a score of vile looking auras. All of them were thick black and maroon the markings of evil intended creatures.

They were moving quickly and he could taste the sulfuric tinge to them. Redgar brought his axe around and cleared the vegetation in the direction of the threat. Redgar turned and a demented dwarf assassin stepped into the cleared area.

The mad grin the dwarf sported stopped Redgar’s axe in motion. He felt out and touched the dwarf’s aura and recoiled. The thing he touched was no longer a dwarf… it was something far more foul and significantly less alive.

Redgar tuned just as the dwarf’s axe cleared the air taking the brunt of the swing into Redgar’s shoulder gear. He turned and drove his elbow into the dwarf’s head and followed with a backswing slicing the dwarf in two from shoulder to hip.

Redgar spared a glance behind and noted the advance of the ghosts and the scrambling of the other adventures as they defended against the new attack. Redgar turned and searched for an opening.

#32 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2007 - 19:14

Screams were ripping into the air from all directions. The ghosts had caught the party against the dwarf assassins… and many of the adventurers were now snuffed from this world. Redgar sent his mind out but the few auras reaming from their party were faint and scattering.

Redgar ducked and almost lost his head. He turned his attention back to the dwarf trying to separate his body parts and lunged into the stout slayer. The dwarf reeled and caught Redgar’s axe with his head. The dwarf moaned and toppled over.

Redgar turned left and dove from another swinging axe. When he rolled to his feet he spun around bringing his axe to clear the area behind him. Another dwarf fell headless and Redgar took on last sweep with his mind for his party… none of them remained within his radius…

With a grunt he turned and ran along the ridge that slowly rose from the left leaving behind the death and destruction of this adventure.

#33 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2007 - 14:07

Raven was one of the Moon Elves and was patrolling his territory. He thought about his parents, who had their lives snatched from them from Girath the Terrible. He could still remember their pleas for help but their tribe had abandoned them.

"Raven! You must run now! Girath is following our track and-" said his mother when suddenly something slammed into her back and she was airborn. "GO ON RAVEN YOU MUST LIVE FOR US! GET OUR REVENGE FOR US SOMEDAY, YOU MUST LIVE!!" shouted his father as he drew his weapon.

Those were his parents last words... suddenly he heard screams coming from deep within his territory and he quickly ran towards it. He would not lose anyone again.

#34 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:16

The screams sounded even closer now as Raven dashed through the thick growth. He cut the vegitation with his blade and made his way through the clearing where he saw someone fighting a dwarf assasin.
This person fights well... But what are adventurers doing in the middle of my territory? Oh well, might as well give my assistance to those dying people.
Suddenly out of nowhere, something pounced on him.

#35 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:45

Raven immediately dropped to the ground and doubled back to see what had pounced on him.

WHAT! It's a Wolf Youkai! ARENT THEY SUPPOSE TO BE EXTINCT?!

#36 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:15

"They are in my territory, and what are you doing here? ... Arent your tribes already extinct?" said Raven.

Raven drew his sword out and said,"Why am I not welcomed?"

#37 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:51

OOC: Sorry but I thought this was necessary, Kogenta, Girath is a monster, not a Moon Elf, lol.

Is this Youkai insane? How can I be part of such monstrosity?

"I do not know what you mean but Girath is not an Elf, it is a Monster, it killed most of my tribe but I wish to know something."

"Where on earth did you come from?" Raven finished.

Dammit, the whole party is already being knocked out. And the freakin vapours are already killing most of them... whatever, if he wants to block me he can try!

#38 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:57

OOC: I see, sorry, my bad.

Raven was astonished at the fact that the Youkai that standed infront of him actually had a den here. How could his tribe not see it? Or find it for that fact. He remembered that some of the Elves in his tribe had dissapeared the last few days. And had their flesh stripped from them, and left unburied on sacred Elven Lands. To make matters worse, the creatures in the forest had also become fiercer, stronger, wilder.

"But, if you are telling the truth, then our intensions are the same, I wish to find out what is causing the creatures to go berserk and, I want to kill Girath." said Raven.

Raven shifted his feet into position lest the Youkai didnt care about that and decided to finish him off. Raven sheathed his sword, but that was only a distraction, he still had his knife in-case the Youkai attacked him.

I hope he listens to me....

#39 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2007 - 22:25

As everyone was being killed by Ghosts,Mr.snuffles had to hide under a bush for all this time,but finally the ghosts were gone after destorying almost everyone."I guess I have to go kill girath myself" he said to himself as he walked into moon elf territory

#40 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:53

OOC: Wilson, dont display your siggy!

Raven saw the ghosts slowly dissapearing into the shadows.. the Dwarf Assasins were going away, and dawn was coming. Only the fierce fighter was what he saw left of that onslaught. The Wolf Youkai infront of him still seemed to be blocking his way, not letting him through to even talk to them. Suddenly, Raven caught the fighter looking at them out of a corner of his eye. What left of the darkness Raven used it to be almost invisible.
It was then he saw a queer looking old man hiding in a bush looking around to see if the coast was clear. The queer old man then proceeded to head deeper into his territory,

What the heck? Isnt that a elf from Paladir! I'll have to drag some answers from him later why the Paladir Elves have lost contact with us..

"I'm sorry, but if you do not wish to let me pass, I'll have to do something about it, shouldnt I?" said Raven.

The Wolf Youkai seemed to be smelling the air for him, Raven quickly erased his track and held his breath and jumped on a tree as lightly as possible, and proceeded to where the fighter, yet a little Elven-ish was.

He was just on top of the fighter and he speaked to him softly,"Who and why are you here?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: