Fallen World RPG OOC Thread: New members read last post

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2007 - 17:21

This is not the character I am, rather the character I would be in this cos Leannesara would never be considered a hero... nor a villain, she's one of those unstable types that make life interesting... hee hee hee...

Name: Lea Greenleaf
Race: Elf(elf/human/dwarf only)
Class: Hunter(Knight/battlemage/wizard/hunter only)
Weapon&/shield: Elvencraft Longbow
Equipment: Leather tunic and leggings and boots, Charm of Animalspeak (once a day usage)
Spells&/arrows: A quiver of steel point arrows, non-magical.
Nature: Doesn't trust non-elven types and sees any alliance as just a way to rid the land of those that harm the elven name.

#2 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 17:26

Name: Redgar (Vaedas Bondras)

Race: elf

Class: Knight (Not really a Knight, but closest in option menu.)

Weapon&/shield: Battle Axe with an enchanted edge / two elbow shields enchanted with repel. See photo below for specs.

Equipment: Light plate and standard light travel equipment.

Spells / Abilities: Redgar can see the auras of living things. The brighter the aura the more righteous the being.

"oli bol si jhol mydaer molol eil si tyl baelaes vyri. tia caes masaer sai shaer sher bai eis tholaer tia jhel. tia eis eisi odaelaer shodi thys ai cali eisolaer."

Posted Image

#3 fs_lairz

fs_lairz
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 22:14

Name: Torri
Race: human with some elf in her ancestry(elf/human/dwarf only)
Class: hunter(Knight/battlemage/wizard/hunter only)
Weapon&/shield: hunter's knife
Equipment: short-bow, potion kit
Spells&/arrows: ability to become almost invisible in the forrest, can do minor magic with fugni and the like.

#4 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:30

Name: Don Boywonder
Race: Dwarf (Elf/human/dwarf only)
Class: Wizard (Knight/battlemage/wizard/hunter only)
Weapon&/shield: Apprintaceship Staff
Equipment: Spell runes, robes and cape
Spells&/Arrows: Haste, Charm Cape

#5 fs_darkaura

fs_darkaura
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 05:38

Name: Miaxon Dark-Streak

Race: Elven (Elven/Dwarf/Human only)

Class: Knight (Knight/battlemage/wizard/hunter only)

Weapons&/Shield: 2 katanas

Equipment: Black clothes and cape, ruby necklace, one health potion

Spells&/Arrows: Fire Eruption (engulf herself/others in flames)

#6 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 13:03

Name:Mr.snuffles
Race: elf(elf/human/dwarf only)
Class: wizard(Knight/battlemage/wizard/hunter only)
Weapon&/shield:Ice dragon staff and Unbreakable sheild
Equipment: Spell runes, Dark boots,a cloak,and a vest
Spells&/arrows:Enchant weapon,stun/frozen,and find item,smog(makes creature miss more),and master repair(repairs all items holding on),
Aura of protection
Is that better?

#7 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 19:31

Quick message for Dark Aura, just so you know, the Far-Tura means the Master Hunter (sort of) in elvish. It's a title rather than a name. Keep writing :)

#8 fs_darkaura

fs_darkaura
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:15

Just so you people know, when I put writing in italics, it usualy means my dear character is thinking what is put. So I do hope none of you can read minds :shock:

#9 fs_lairz

fs_lairz
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2007 - 15:52

Anyone else having severe issues with connecting to the forum at the moment?

#10 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2007 - 15:56

Anyone else having severe issues with connecting to the forum at the moment?

Yep,me

#11 fs_darkaura

fs_darkaura
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:49

Yeah same. I can hardly do anything with it now. Either half the messages on the page are gone, or its: Sorry, but this board is not availble right now. Try again later :(

#12 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2007 - 00:44

name: ACE GOLEM

weapon: any weapon, any spell ,

history: a golem that hade a master that love him like his owen and he taugh him to live for as long as he wanted by inchanting his body and in it he live for neve have to be scard of diying for he lives forever. that golem is me.

Description: brown eyes but you will never get to see tham at all, 5 feet, 8 inches, black haire, black clock red trim blue flames paterns

Personality: no real answer to that but a strang prasents is around me and a sword at my side

pm me if you want to ask me more or comant on it :wink: :P

Your only supposed to have a elf,dwarf,or human and only supposed to have Knight,battlemage,wizard,or hunter

#13 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:38

Not really, this is a thread for a specific rp being managed by Apocolyn and as such we try to follow his rules (:)). The character I've created for this as have others, is not the character we play in game.

#14 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 20:41

what's with the random post? on the RP thread

#15 fs_lairz

fs_lairz
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 21:55

It's unfort we can't remove spammy posts ourselves, best just ignore it.

Also note to everyone who's reading "a rambling drunk" or "the dark elves" and waiting for me to post, please bare with me, been under pile of work recently and not had enough time to write out a response.

#16 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2007 - 22:30

FYI... I'll be offline most of next week

#17 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2007 - 22:34

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
:evil: :x mad sorry gust act like Im not here at all

I hope crace destoryes this spam

#18 fs_leannesara

fs_leannesara
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:29

I have an idea, create a character within the guildlines Apocolyn set out in his first post then you can get your character started by perhaps rescuing a lone female elf (me) who was ambushed whist tracking in the mists of Udan Forest.

:D

#19 fs_kufu

fs_kufu
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:59

i think its time we kill something :twisted:

#20 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:18

Lol, hehe is it okay if i join this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic