the purple diamond

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#21 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:59

"thank you arthur, Amy is my name, and yes i do believe your right i fear the beast is not quite dead yet..." she examines the area. a thought runs through her head that the other members of the group may be after her and her family.

"but what about my family and friends back at the camp site? we have to warn them!"

she runs without any sense of direction into the woods. a few moments later she learns that she is lost and surrounded...

she dose not have a spell for multiple creatures yet except for one that only makes them a bit sleepy so now it appears....

she is doomed...

#22 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:05

"Wait" Arthur shouted "Amy were are you going"

Arthur began to run after Amy, but she was smaller and quicker than he was and soon she had disappeared into forest.

Turning in the dark forest he began shouting Amys name in the in the dark, hoping for a reply, but it seemed to no avail.

Still spinning the pain in his chest from the fight with the werewolf made him keel over and collapse to the floor, the world around him became black as he fell unconscious.

#23 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:15

Arthur awoke in a moonlit glade in the middle of the forest.

The pain washed through him again and the realization of what happened, hit him. struggling to his feet, he began looking around. hoping to hear a voice or a sound in the quite around him.

Not hearing a sound Arthur headed to the tree line in what he thought was the direction he had head in before his collapse.

#24 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:31

she is looking around the forest at about six men around her she lets out i high piched girly scream and tries to run but a man steps in front of her and she bounces off him and falls to the floor

#25 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:34

then a swish was heard behind her and it was the ware wolf from earlier. it still had shards of ice in its body but seemed to be unburned... it must have escaped after the ice flew... she was on the brink of fainting and was kicking her feet on the floor so she moved backward while she was laying one her back with her arm slightly over her face to block if it attacked of coarse what was she gonna do swing a stick at it she was worried for her life...

#26 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:39

Hearing a scream deep within the forest, Arthur spun round listening for another sound anything that could put him on the right track, but nothing.

picking up pace he begins to jog through the tree looking each all directions for a light a sound.

After a while of jogging a light flickers in front of Arthur, not one light but many lights. in a clearing not far ahead. Arthur can here the jearings of men. drawing his sword he begins to head towards the light as quietly as he can. as not to draw attention to himself

#27 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 02:44

she has planned a plan for getting out of here

she runs up to the weakest man on the south-west corner and does a back flip kick to the mans face sending him in the air and then jumps up and leaps off his face to flip upside down spinning and land on her feet.

amazed by what she had done ran into the forest were all was fare and she had the element of surprise...

#28 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 16:30

Edging closer, Arthur began to make out figures in the clearing ahead. he could see five figures gathered round a fire.

Sensing no immediate danger Arthur sheaved his sword and strolled towards the fire.

"greetings friends" he said loudly as he entered the small camp. " i have been traveling with a friend and have become separated from her. Have you by any chance seen her"

The men looked at Arthur, and one saying in a gruff voice "nay seen anyone in the past five days friend, but i did here a almighty row coming form the east"

The man point in the direction he had heard the noise "maybe your friend is that way"

"thanks friends" Arthur said as he began to move off. Hopefully he wouldn't arrive to late

#29 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:12

as she runs around the forest in hopes of finding her friend again or a place for shelter ,because it had started to rain just a little, she was observing the things around her to tell if she had already been there.

talking to her self as she went along to help remember the objects.

her staff was being dragged along the floor and was getting covered in mud.

she begins to feel faint and shouts "help me!!!"

#30 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:23

moving forward quickly through the forest, Arthur suddenly heres a shout to his left, turning he sees figures running through the trees in the direction of the shout.

Sensing Danger Arthur Drew his sword and headed after the figures at a quickened pace hoping to catch up with them. Before they got to were they needed to be

#31 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:28

she had found the perfect place to build a small fire...

it took her for ever (not being used to this type of labor)
to gather all the wood and rocks and to start..
she put the rocks in a small circle around the wood to help keep it from setting fir to other parts of the forest. she had to use the triangle position spell to ignite it because she had no way else to do it. having never lighted a fire before.

she began to cry as she missed her mom and dad and younger sister...
she sat in front of it crying for part of the night

#32 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:37

Arthur had nearly caught up with the first shadowy figure. when a bright flash came out of the dark, lighting up the area around, him. This flash showed the identity of the man in front of him, and he recognized him straight away. It was one of the men from the tavern.

Moving forwards saying loudly "excuse me" the man turned around as Arthur forced his sword through the mans gut, the expression of shock on the mans face as the life drained out of him.

Pulling the sword out of him he head towards the light directly in front of him. he had to get there first before the rest of the mans friends turned up.

#33 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:40

she heard the sounds of swords for a distance and threw her staff out in front of her (spinning again) not to fire it but to wait and see who came out so if it was one of the men to kill him or if it was arthur to call it back

#34 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:45

moving forward Arthur saw the familiar site of a stick spinning.

"Amy its me" Arthur shouted as a warning. Walking into the firelight Arthur sheathed his sword.

#35 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:47

she called it back. "... what happened with you?"

#36 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:51

Coming to a stand still close to Amy, but still looking into the forest for a sign of movement, Arthur spoke "Not much i meet up with another of that gang. He wont be able to come after us."

"You okey, i heard you scream" he said turning towards amy.

#37 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 17:59

"im fine, im fine here this is my younger sister"

http://66.7.192.165/....jpg?1193507546

#38 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 18:00

she kicks dirt with her shoe "im sorry i wanted to make sure they were safe thats all..."

#39 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 18:02

"so you have family in this forest" Arthur said after looking at the picture "lets see if we can find them shall we."

Arthur headed towards the tree line before looking back " we will never find them in this forest. Where you headed anywhere. We could try and catch up with them there?"

#40 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 18:04

"yes, we were headed towards town" she said pointing towards the east towards a long winding dirt path.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: