Caasomyer- The Ultimate Sword. The Beginning

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 23:59

In the feudal ages, there have been legends of a strange artifact, a sword with a strange aura. Many have sought after this great weapon, but most have failed, others when finally grasping the sword went insane and killed themself. But maybe I'm just rambling, this is all just a myth, isn't it? If this were a truth, then there would be alot more warriors around this village, eh?

But if the stories are true, you would want it, would you not? If the stories were true, you could be in for a long war.

This is my first Role Play, so if it sucks, please, try not do be a winey roleplay freak.

#2 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:16

Name: Keiku Unimorah
appearance:

Posted Image

(its not bad lol ill join it)

weapon:a bow and arrows

Posted Image
weapon name:crescent moon

#3 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:28

(Oh yeah, I forgot to put up my charactors. Hold on, we can start soon after.)

#4 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:36

Name: Haiasi Tfoc'yam
Age 15
Race: Human
Weapon: Long Sword
Weapon Name: Shinigami

Apearence: Posted Image

#5 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:39

Name: PHANTOM TRESARD
Weapon: Great Axe
Weapon Name: BlackRazr

Apearence: Posted Image

#6 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:43

Name:Gallen
Weapon:a long katana
Appearance: like this only younger

#7 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:46

(We can begin.)

As Haiasi left the tavern, he felt slightly uneasy. "I wonder, this sword, could it really be that powerful?" He looked over to the mountains. "Over the mountains until you reach the darkness. Pfft, sounds like a fairy tale to me."

Honestly, he knew that the man in the tavern wasn't lying. But he knew if there was such a blade, it would be in danger of being caught into the wrong hands. "And if that happened..." Haiasi shook his head "What am I thinking?! Even if it were true, its not my responsibility." Haiasi groaned.

#8 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:49

she was walking down a dirt road and came across a village and began heading towards it "this looks like the perfect place to rest for a while"

#9 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 00:57

Gallen had been sitting at the bar drinking and couldn't help but over hear a conversation about a powerful sword. His wide cheshire grin spread over his face. Sounds like a fun adventure he thought to himself. He quickly finished his obscenely large mug and hurried out of the tavern.

#10 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:03

Haiasi began to walk away, when he felt somthing watching him from the mountains. "What the?" He turned around to see a shadow of himself. When they saw eachother, the shadow laughed and ceased to be. "Okay, theres defidently somthing up there, sword or not!"

#11 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:04

she enters the middle of the town she sat down on the ground kneeling and began digging through her bag and pulls out a diamond necklace.
sh puts her silver and gold bow and arrows down on the floor and puts on the necklace. she picks up her thing puts the bow and quiver on her back and stands up.

#12 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:12

Haiasi got his trusty sword, and ran off to the mountains.

-MEANWHILE-

The shadow reappeared inside the mountain. "Hahahaha! Looks like its already been a new eon. So far three people have decided to leave. And there souls are just to my liking! This may be fun," the figure laughed. "These pathetic humans have no idea what they are getting into."

#13 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:14

Gallen had run up right beside Haiasi. "I agree. We should definitely check it out" He spoke rather nonchalant as though it was normal to just start talking to strangers.

#14 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:15

Haiasi looked at him as if suspicious. "I see, you heard me? I guess I talk to myself a bit too much. I am Haiasi, may I ask who you are?"

#15 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:18

she felt strange as if she was being watched she began out of the town towards a strange mountain it seemed to be calling her or pulling her there.
she began down the path towards it. the moon showing brightly in the sky millions or stars over head. she felt calm and relaxed she kept walking through the moonlit haze. the sound of the village getting quieter and quieter and eventually silent as she left.

#16 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:18

Gallen grinned and held out his hand. "The names Gallen, its a pleasure to meet you."

#17 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:31

"Likewise." Haiasi shook his hand. "So the sword, what is your intention for it? I mean, do you wish to use it?"

#18 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:33

she passes by a few people talking about a sword she became curious but kept walking, she didnt want to start trouble

#19 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:34

"Not really, you see, I am on a journey to unlock the secrets of the world. So naturally such a mysterious sword peaks my interest. I simply want to see if it is real and if so what makes it so special." As he was talking he saw a beautiful young lady walk by and suddenly the sword became a little less interesting.

#20 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:41

"Good." Haiasi sighed. "This sword... It seems a bit too powerful. I seek to find it and make sure it doesn't cause terror." He glanced at Gallan. "Uh, what is it? Whadoya' see?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: