Caasomyer- The Ultimate Sword. The Beginning

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:11

"You should be sorry, killing the critter before I got to unleash one of my super secret techniques on him. No matter, alls well that ends well I guess." Gallen went over and poked the corpse a couple times just to be sure it was dead. Much to his disappointment, the creature didn't move.

"Well, shall we be moving on then?"

#62 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 13:06

"i guess..." She said as she kept walking.

#63 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 15:14

Haiasi wasn't satisfied. "He can't be dead. I wouldn't be that easy, would it?" He poked it. "Gallen, could your sword cut through this thing?"

#64 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 20:31

"I guess that would be more effective than poking it." Gallen walked on top of the creature and positioned himself on its chest. He removed the arrow and brought his sword high above his head. With all his might he brought the sword down and plunged it into the wound the arrow had made. Despite all the force he put in the blow the sword penetrated only a few inches past what the arrow had done.

"I've heard of being thick skinned but this is ridiculous. Hard to believe such a shallow wound killed it. Maybe it has an achilles chest or something." Gallen pulled his sword out and moved up to examine the creatures face.

#65 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 22:42

"Mrrf." It grunted.

"Just as I suspected." Haiasi said. "It's not dead."

#66 fs_titsue

fs_titsue
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 14:45

OOC: Join? XD

#67 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 19:25

(Sure, new members are always allowed. After all, three souls won't fill up poor Phantom!)

#68 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 23:45

(BUMP)

#69 fs_titsue

fs_titsue
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 17:17

OOC: I'll wait for the moment, for now I'll be lurking o_O

#70 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2007 - 18:20

OOC: This forum better not have died.

#71 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2007 - 20:34

(im waiting for gallen to post lol)

#72 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2007 - 22:01

(This has become an OOC forum... I'm getting it back on track.)

Noticing nobody has gasped. "No? Not scary?" He got up. "Better seal this thing."

Haiasi raised his sword and chanted somthing,"Calqr, Tempois, Makkiua." Soon, strange purplish chains bound him to the ground. "Hopefully, that will hold him. Let us continue." He walked on. "There is nothing more we can do... For now..."

#73 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 00:45

Gallen was in the middle of trying to decide what to do about the creature when hiaisi sealed it. He decided to poke it a few more times for good measure and then proceeded to follow the others.

#74 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 00:57

"Say, who do think that golem was talking about?" Haiasi asked. "What do you think it could be?"

#75 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2007 - 22:37

"Sounds like he was being controlled by someone. Probably just some cowardly sorcerer or something. Maybe one of us pissed someone off somewhere and they are out for revenge. Lets hope they aren't after me because the list of potential assailants is pretty long."

#76 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:49

"Maybe, but I'm not so convinced." He looked ahead. "Lets just conttinue..." While they walked, he pondered. "Who could be strong enough to control that thing?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: