[ST: The Random Adventures of the FallenSword-ers]

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Does the title sound weird? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Does the title sound weird?

1. Voted Yes, but it makes a smile or something. (22 votes [75.86%])

Percentage of vote: 75.86%

2. Voted No.. it's kinda smart. (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:23

[OOC]

Raven saw the stranger, lunging towards them, he quickly dodged and used his hand to hit the stranger's neck, THWACK! The stranger fell to the ground and Raven approached the man.

#22 fs_talvin

fs_talvin
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 23:34

Talvin stared in amusement at the still figure on the ground, then he looked back to Raven. He walked closer, taking care to step over the crumpled body.

"Yes, we're heading out, me and Niick. You may join if you wish. What manner of fighter, caster, or adventurer are you?"

#23 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2008 - 00:58

EvilBach lay on the ground, stunned and struggleing to breath. No one man had defeated him with one hand before. He sat up and massaged his neck.

"You fight well good sir. May i join you on your journey? If not, then i shall be on my way." he said, sheathing his sword.

#24 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:46

[OOC]

"You may join us on our journey, but keep in mind, we'll not be able to pay you.. you'll have to find your own job during the journey." said Raven. "It'll be harsh, but endure it, you might obtain things out of this world."

Then he looked at Talvin and Niick and said, "I am a Warrior.. A sort of mercenary."

#25 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2008 - 19:33

[OOC]

"Finally I made it"said Cloaked,thinking they had come already."Better explore a bit and ask someone if they know where Bandit Plode is,as well as where the store is"he said to himself."Maybe I might even get to see those adventures and they will tell."

#26 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2008 - 20:46

"I don't expect pay", said EvilBach. "All i want is blood. Anyone's blood. I'm not too picky."

#27 fs_talvin

fs_talvin
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 00:51

Talvin started at EvilBach before finally speaking.

"You have a good attitude. When dealing with these heartless criminals, you'll need that. However, I advise you keep your wits about you. I will not hesitate to take you down if I need to, and neither will these bandits we hunt."

And with that, Talvin started off down the long road.

#28 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 15:11

Raven looked at Talvin as he walked down the road, then he followed him as well. He turns back and walks backwards and then says out loud, "Let's go!" before putting on a big smile, it was the start of an adventure.

#29 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 00:00

EvilBach nods. he picks up a piece of paper he finds on the ground. he jogs a few paces to catch up. "is this any of yours?" he calls. "only i just found it where you three were standing." He tries to make out the faded words.

#30 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2008 - 13:29

"No, it isnt, may I take a look at it?" said Raven, and walked back to look at the papers EvilBach had in his hands.

"Sorry, it isn't mine," he replied. "I don't keep anything I can't read."

#31 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2008 - 16:50

As Niick comes back from a "hunting trip :wink: " he brings some food back to the group and meets with the new adventurers that joined us.
"My name is Niick, 'm an Elf Cleric who promised to help Talvin to kill these bandits so I am one of your companions! And your names are?" Niick makes a fire and cooks the meal while waiting for a reply........

OOC-Sorry guys my internet wasn't working and still isn't to good so I'll try to post when I can,but I'm not leaving this adventure! :)

#32 fs_talvin

fs_talvin
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2008 - 21:41

Talvin walked over and took the paper into his hands. The old dusty parchment was unreadable to him.

"I've seen these marks before, but I can't say from where. Sorry I can't be of more assistance."

#33 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2008 - 22:30

EvilBach takes the paper back, holds it close, and squints. " it looks like a warrant for something. there's a picture included. this person looks familiar." he looks up from the paper and looks at skiefang. after a moment, he looks back at the paper, then again at skiefang. "this picture looks like a younger version of YOU, skiefang." he says.

#34 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:00

Niick totally turns around and tries to stare a hole through Skiefang, with no luck of it working. After that attempt Niick asks" Are you a criminal Skiefang because if so I am so going to bring you in and get this reward of....... $10.00!! :shock: No way!!.....Oh the other zero is covered that's better......ok $100.....Now where was I......OH YES!! So do we have to bring you in?"

#35 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:17

Raven looked at Skiefang, then back to the picture again, then he grinned at Niick's words as he was amused by his surprised look of acquiring, $10.00.

"Now that you mention it, it does, really look like Skiefang. Who are you? And why are you here..?" he asked Skiefang.

#36 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 21:21

"should i try and take him in and do our king, may he live forever, a favor, or should i wait and see how this turns out?" EvilBach thinks to himself. "well skiefang, you have two options. one: you can come quietly with me, or i can take you by force. the choice is purley up to you. i live to serve his majesty The King." he says to skiefang. he reaches down and rests his hand on the hilt of his sword.

#37 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 00:18

Niick looks at Skiefang and says," We don't have to take you in. I am willing to help you save this princess after i help Talvin with those bandits unless somehow she ends up to have been kidnapped by the bandits we are after!" :D Niick waits for his reply..... :shock:

#38 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 20:18

"Nothing"said Cloaked."No data about the bandit nor did the adventurers come."He said to himself."At least I got a nice new hood here."
Now what to do?I guess theres nothing else here to do and no more point to hold my cover"Time to introduce myself"Cloaked said to himself as he walked on the path to them.

#39 fs_talvin

fs_talvin
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 16:13

Talvin stared at Evilbach, then to Niick, then to Skiefang, before talking.

"Without a doubt, this is an interesting turn of events, but Evilbach, I am an Assassin. Hardly one of the Kings men. I will let this Skiefang travel with me. If he becomes a burden, I'll simply show him off. After all, an assassin can't just turn in a bounty without getting caught himself. Anyone in our party tries to take his life, I'll have your head. Now, lets see if this princess is really with our bandit friends, or if shes with someone else.

#40 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 00:53

EvilBach gnashed his teeth. this was a difficult decision. Do i take him in, and risk a fight with Talvin, or do i let things go in this general direction? Out loud he said, "okay. i'll go along with it for now. but if i get any sign that you're going to desert, you can expect a sharp, fatal pain between your shoulders. mark my words." :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: