[ST: The Random Adventures of the FallenSword-ers]

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Does the title sound weird? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Does the title sound weird?

1. Voted Yes, but it makes a smile or something. (22 votes [75.86%])

Percentage of vote: 75.86%

2. Voted No.. it's kinda smart. (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:35

Niick welcomes Skiefang into the group,for the second time, and they start walking to where Talvin said the bandits were, or atleast where he thought they were.....again..... :D

#42 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 15:42

[Notice]

New post regarding God-moding in the OOC thread.

Raven turned at the moment Zeptos jumped down from a tree, he immediately pulled out his sword and faced him. "Who are you?" he asked. "And what do you want?" Though he relaxed a little as the stranger did not look like he would attack him. But it seemed that his class was an assasin class.. best to be cautious about this one.

#43 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2008 - 00:56

EvilBach whirled around to face the stranger. Drawing his sword from it's scabbard, he said " what do you want?" :evil: "If you be friend, let it be known. if you're and enemy, come and fight me like a man.

#44 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:58

[NOTICE POST]

zeptos, you are god-moding again.

Please stop using,

One of the group turns to him and says...

That is not really important, so you do not need to do that, remember to use spaces between each line of sentence so it is easier to read.

#45 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:11

"Well I don't think we're imprisoning anyone......atleast not that I know of...anyway...We do fight fo a noble cause....Kind of for power...but we are going to rob some bandits of a princess that they robbed from us so it isn't really robbing it's just kidnapping someone who has already been kidnapped and saving her even though we don't really know her. All and all the basic point is- We are robbing someone..... ":lol:

#46 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 19:50

Notice: Sammy that's Godmoding you can't just make EvilBach say something. Maybe he wanted to stab you not talk.. :lol: Maybe you spotted him but it's up to him on what his character says...

#47 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 20:08

[OOC] nono!!! if you look up a little, i shouted that at Zeptos, so Samm heard me shouting. i'm sure it's just a simple misunderstanding.

#48 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 20:23

Notice: Oh ok I didn't see that......continue!

#49 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2008 - 21:33

(OOC): if you will recall, Sammy is coming crashing through the woods, because he heard me shouting. if you need a refresher, look up a little bit.

EvilBach hears a distant voice, and then someone crashing through the forest towards their position. he turns in that direction, and starts walking away from the group. as he does, he mutters under his breath "is it? could it be? after all these years?? no!" the he starts running in that direction.

#50 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2008 - 23:22

Niick stares off at EvilBach running away and thinks What an idiot. That could be anyone! It could be bandits or......who knows what! He can't hold off the Reborn Guardian by himself yet...... :lol: Niick runs off after EvilBach yelling back to the group " I'll catch up with you guys after I find where EvilBach is going!" Niick runs off into the distance preparing himself for the worst.........

#51 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 00:37

As EvilBach reaches the place where the sounds had been coming from, he calls out "bimpkin bompkin!!!!what's to drink today??" he stops to catch his breath. when there is no reply he staightens up and looks around. he takes another step forward, and trips over over something laying on the ground...or someone.... "Why, it is you!!! you drunken sod, i knew it was from the time i first heard your voice! passed out as usual." he said to the figure laying on th ground. he then sheaths his sword, takes the salami from one of sammy's hands, the flask from the other, sits down, and finishes both. :twisted:

#52 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:06

Once Niick catches up he lays down to take a break after that quick and unexpected sprint through the forest. Niick stares at Sammy and then turns to EvilBach and asks, "Who is this friend of yours?" Niick then thinks of the group and says, " Well lets wake him up or carry him back to the group so we're not left behind or split up" But just as Niick said that they were attacked by bandits........... Oh great it's me, EvilBach, and some drunk I don't even know against who knows how many bandits...and EvilBach can't even hold off the Reborn Guardian yet! :P

"Okay guys if we die now atleast we died fighting.....except for Sammy..." as Niick rushes to meet the bandits....

#53 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:35

"Okay guys if we die now at least we died fighting.....except for Sammy..."
said Niick.

Raven turned around, he saw a few more bandits, lurking behind them and Raven smiled, holding his sword up and then rushed to the bandits, giving a battlecry before killing the bandit in front of him. Blood spurted out in to his face and Raven wanted more, he wanted to kill more. He sliced, cutted and parried attacks as more bandits came, his face, now distorted and he looked like he had.. rabies, except that there were no dogs during these times.

Suddenly, one of the bandits threw something at Raven, and it made a horrifying boom! Then Raven felt himself lifted off the ground, and hit a tree with a nice THUD. He could hear bells ringing around his ears, and at last, the darkness came and Raven fainted.

#54 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:35

Niick runs into the fray fighting the bandits and kills one with his hammer when he hit the bandit in the head and it went flying off. :P Niick runs over to protect Raven from some advancing bandits and quickly sees if he's okay. Niick uses a minor healing spell on Raven and tries to wake him up...."Raven wake up we need you in this battle!" Niick turns around to face the oncoming bandits when he notices other bandits fighting each other.....So there must be two different bandit gangs after us and they're fighting each other over us...Let's hope this turns out for the better....

#55 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:28

Raven opened his eyes, the view was a blurr and Niick was shouting at him to get up, he blinked and gradually the voices that were echoing around him slowly became clear.. "Raven, WAKE UP!" Niick said. "We need you in this battle!"

He slowly got up, still trying to focus his eyes, but it was still blurry and he couldnt see a thing. "Niick...? I can't see a thing.." he said.

Then he fell down, quite unwillingly, and his world went dark again.

#56 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:44

Niick takes his flask off his belt, "This beer better wake him up or I just wasted some good quality beer!" Niick splashes Raven and then casts flare to temporarily blind the oncoming bandits. Niick runs in and takes down two of them with his hammer. He then turns around and heads back to Raven, as he turned around he gets hit by an arrow in his leg. Crap, there are archers hidden in the trees! "Everyone look out for archers up in the trees!" Niick limps away slowly to a bush where he temporarily passes out.... :x

#57 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 19:23

OOC: come on guys! Let's keep adventuring!

#58 fs_wilsonmui

fs_wilsonmui
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:04

Quickly Cloaked noticed the bandits attacking the gang of adventurers."Everyone look out for archers in the trees!"was the last thing he heard so he attacked the archers.200 daggers were thrown into the trees and a bunch of archers flew out of the trees,dead.

#59 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 15:49

Raven woke up slowly, he wobbled around a little, and he felt like he was hit by a sledgehammer of sorts. He looked around, the others were fighting and Sammy layed there, appearing to have fainted as well. In his drowsiness he hit Sammy on the face,

"Wake up Sammy, there's a battle going on and we're needed-" and paused when a arrow hit him neatly in the shoulder.

"OW! You son of a..." he started and throw-spinned his sword towards the archer in the tree, the sword gracefully lobbed off the archer's head and fell back the ground. Raven broke the arrow in his shoulder and went to pick up his sword.

#60 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:30

OOC: I wanted to kill Wilson..... :cry: :cry: :lol:
:P :twisted:

Niick regained consiousness in a cave nearby. When he opened his eyes it was to stare at a cave. He looked around. There was a plate of food on a table. He realised the arrow was out of his leg and he felt much better....I wonder who lives here.. Niick gracefully ate the food not thinking about his companions probably dying in the nearby woods. As Niick finished his food he looked up and saw a small squad of bandits. Niick looked around for his hammer, but he couldn't see it in the cave anywhere. Niick unleashed a powerful holy bolt, hitting the bandit on the right in the chest. Niick picked up the plate and threw it at another bandit, but missed. Crap, my aim is terrible.. The lead bandit walked up to Niick and said, "Who are you and why are you and your friends interfering in our battle?" Niick hears a muffled cry in the corner but doesn't turn around. "My name is Niick. We were searching for......a friend when we were attacked." The lead bandit walks up to Niick and hits him over his head with the hilt of his sword....after that everything was black....... :x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: