Tarvos, The Avenger;
Envy and vengeance are the tools
With which he transforms men to fools;
And Corbenik, The Rebirth;
First compelled by all life's riches
Then drawn towards the reaper's scythe
Before ascending to the skies
On gusts of immaculate intent.

These eight Majins of calamity once attempted to destroy the world and resurrect Their Izel Cubia. 12 warriors from the land of Karma banded together with The Twilight King Leos and Helba sealed the demons into human children with great powers of their own in hopes these children would help to stave off the purpose of the demons' existence.
====END PROLOGUE====

Haseo was one of these eight children cursed with a Majin inside him. Skeith was always talking and never being quite except during a fight with a demon of great power. Haseo's family was killed by Skeith's rampage during his birth. Haseo never really hated Skeith for actions, as raised him with wisdom and knowledge over both Alchemy and ancient Arcana. Skeith even used his power in making weapons for him and Haseo to use in their defense on their travels. The twin daggers made from Skeith's own body along with the scythe and a huge blade Skeith referred to as Silad. Haseo begged him to make a ranged weapon and after months on holding off Skeith finally gave him twin Alchemy powered steam guns. To hold these powerful and deadly weapons Skeith also made heavy coffin that double as The True Alchemy Gate, enabling Haseo and Skeith to swap places when the need arose.

Haseo traveled to a church in a dying city that was preyed on by a pack of demon dogs. He reached the church known as Granz Hull Cathedral. There He stayed and rested from he travels before planning to remove the local demon problem.

#2 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:30

Having been called upon by the Elder to come and help free the dying city that was at the mercy of a pack of demon dogs. Pheonix goes to the city and after surveying the landscape she realized that the number of demon dogs where to huge for her to do it alone. She realized that she would need the help of someone. That was when she went to the church, to find someone that could help her to slay the demon dogs.

#3 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:38

Haseo who was laying in a front pew sensed another kitsunetsuki like himself had entered the church.
He sprang up with a of intoxication from finding another person with a Majin. "Who are you?" he asked too drunk from the feeling to do much more than talk at the moment.

#4 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:45

My name is Pheonix, I was called upon to slay the demon dogs that dominate this city. After taking a look though, I realized that I would need the help of another to slay those beasts.

How about you, why are you here and what is your name?

#5 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:49

"I'm here for the same reason, Skeith was hungry for dog demons so why deny him the thrill, two birds with one stone I say. My is Haseo, Haseo Yamazaki." He said as he regained himself.

#6 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:55

"Ok, that is fine but there are many demon dogs out there. It would take more than either one of us to slay them all and get out in one peice." says Pheonix

" Since both of us where brought here to slay those beasts, why don't we team up for the sake of this city?"

#7 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:57

Haseo smiled and kicked open coffin and grabs his scythe. "let's get this fun time going shall we?" He said as he strapped the coffin to his back.

#8 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:01

With a stunning smile Pheonix agreed ," Lets go!"

At that moment Pheonix pulls out two blades out of thin air.

#9 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:07

He smiles and takes her hand and whispers "silva of everto dogs" and they became engulfed in and orb of fog and it dissolved they found themselves in the heart of the demon dog forest. "lets neuter some wild mutts."

#10 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:10

With the grace and agility of a Goddess, Phoenix slays about 30 of the demon dogs.

With an approving wink and another stunning smile Phoenix says, " It is your turn now Haseo"

#11 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:15

Haseo spins around with his scythe like a bladed top and lops off the heads of the dogs they disolve into dust instantly. "Done." Haseo said as he shook off the blood from his scythe's blade.

#12 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:20

"Haseo there are two huge demon dogs left, from the looks of it. They are the alpha-male and his mate"

Phoenix takes a brazen step forward and fights the alpha-male. Within mere minutes his head falls off, with the blood glistening of both blades. At that moment the mate pounces on me, and snarls fiercely at me.

#13 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:31

Haseo snaps and screams "Mortal flesh give way to flames of Majin rage, let loose Skeith to unleash his terror!" Behind him sprang up the Alchemy and sucked Haseo inside to spit out Skeith.
http://tinyurl.com/Skeith2 who let out a earth shaking roar and charged the female alpha crunched down on her neck and ripped it from her body and tosses the body several feet behind him and begins to devours both alpha male's body and the female's.

#14 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:38

Phoenix gets up from the ground slowly, to gaze in amazement at the thing that replaced Haseo, Skeith.

She continues to stare, waiting for Haseo to return to his form to thank him for saving her.

#15 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:42

In his blood-lust Skeith almost confused Phoenix for an enemy when the gate forcefully sucked Skeith back and tossed Haseo out who was unconscious when he landed.

#16 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:50

Phoenix looks down at Haseo, and bends down to give him a gentle kiss, as a way to thank him for her survival.

Phoenix decides to take Haseo back to the church. She says, " pylg du lrinlr." Instantly Haseo and Pheonix are teleported back to the church. Phoenix gently lays him down where she found him. She stays at his side, watching him the entire time.

#17 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:54

After several hours of being knocked out cold Haseo springs up and confused about his surroundings.
"Wh..what happened? How did I get back here?" he asked as felt the power of dogs surging through his body.

#18 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:00

"To answer your first question Skeith, came out of your body and he devoured the alpha-male and his mate that moments before was on top of me and snarling fiercely. Skeith almost saw me as an enemy, but then you returned unconscious."
" Now the second, I teleported both of us back into this church"

#19 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:04

scattered images of Skeith's fight entered his mind and then an image of her kissing him while he was out. That part made him blush."Then what was the kiss for?" said as scooted closer to her with interest.

#20 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:06

" Oh you remembered that? Well I always thank people that way by a simple kiss"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: