Closed Private rp [BellaFrye and HASEOTOD1 ONLY]

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#21 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:14

"Ah" He said before leaning and kissing her back lovingly."I always return my kisses" he said with a smile.

#22 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:27

Phoenix, leans towards him again to kiss him with a strange glint in her eyes. After she kisses him, she leaves satisfied.

Some time passes, when suddenly Phoenix puts a finger to her lips remembering Haseo and relieves the kisses they shared.

#23 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:31

Haseo enjoyed her kisses and knew she did too, even Skeith felt the attraction but nullified her hidden ability on Haseo. Haseo got up and smiled,"Let's go see the village elder and see if there is anything else threatening the city can handle." He said as he strapped his coffin on his back again.

#24 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:54

Once again, Phoenix is called in by the Elder of the dying city to slay the wretched evil dragons that started to terrorize the city after the demise of the demon dogs.

Phoenix again went into the city, and out to see the amount of dragons that were waiting for her. When she saw the huge amount, once again she went to the church where she had once kissed Haseo, hoping that he would be there to help her finish the dragons off.

#25 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:01

Haseo was mediating at altar floating in mid air with the coffin opening up. He was at peace but the rage Skeith had for dragons. Haseo wasn't about ready for Skeith to re-emerge so they made a compromise and used the demon dog powers to create a third form. a Hybrid of their skills and knowledge in wolf form. Haseo floated into the coffin and re-emerged as http://tinyurl.com/haseowolf

#26 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:13

Phoenix silently waits for Haseo to finish meditating, to let him know of the huge task at hand.

#27 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:17

the wolf looked around the room and saw Phoenix. "I felt the power of the dragons and this the result." He said as approached her.

#28 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:20

"Haseo, is that really you?"

#29 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:22

The wolf nodded with a smile. "Skeith and Haseo as you know them merged their knowledge and power in doing so created me." He said as he rubbed his head against her right leg.

#30 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:27

"Ah ok then, will you be able to help me get rid of all those retched dragons?"

Says that while gently scratching the back of the wolf's ears.

#31 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:31

"That's why I'm here." he said while his leg thumped the ground from the sensation of having his ear scratched.

#32 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:41

Phoenix takes and holds on to one paw and chants,"du dra tnykuhc myen" POOF!

Wolf and Phoenix were now in the dragons lair, surrounded by terrifying dragons.

#33 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:45

The wolf's bracelets on his paws glowed gold while the rune glowed purple and charge into the nearest dragon, a golden aura surrounded him as he made contact. The dragon instantly turned into dust and the kept charging into each dragon they followed until about 20 were wiped out in that fashion.

#34 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:53

Conjuring both blades out of thin air, Phoenix mutters an ancient spell that coats the blades with a very toxic dragon poison.

With that, Phoenix takes care and seductively slays 20 dragons, leaving only twenty-two behind.

#35 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:59

The Wolf growled something unhearable to most but then opened it jaws and a burst of pure energy poured out and slaughtered another 6 dragons while then rushed for 3 more and clawed their faces baldy, each scratch burned purple like the glow from the runes on his bracelets.

#36 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:05

Phoenix muttered another ancient inaudible spell and started to rotate in mid air, while letting of very strong waves of holy light, instantly killing 9 dragons.

#37 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:09

The wolf reached the alpha female who was guarding her only unhatched egg. He charge and chomped deep into her neck right over her heart and his fangs injected a deadly poison that made her freeze and explodes into a thousand chunks.

#38 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:22

Phoenix, reaches the tall and menacing alpha-male, with some quick handwork and footwork Phoenix made his giant head fall.

Taking the opportunity I take one of his massive teeth to make a poison coated dagger from it, once made I slid it up my thigh, right onto my once empty dagger holster.

Once seeing the dragon egg, I go over to destroy it.At the last moment I realized that it wasn't really a lone dragon egg. After looking again, I realize that the entire lair is scattered with dragon eggs.

#39 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:31

"Time to let Skeith have his fun." the wolf said as the coffin appeared and the wolf jumped in and Skeith popped out. He cracked open the nearest egg and devoured the dragon hatching inside. he did this process to about 60 eggs before have his fill and letting out a deafening roar that crush the remaining eggs and killing the hatchlings inside.

#40 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:35

Phoenix looks at Skeith in amazement, as he devoured the egg hatch lings. Pheonix just stands there, with her blades at her side, to not provoke him to attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: