Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:12

As promised, we've now added two new additional Gold Upgrades. You can now buy up to 2 additional bank deposits and up to 50 component inventory slots with gold.

You can check out these new upgrades by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 fs_liuskoj

fs_liuskoj
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:14

Your link isn't working...thanks nevertheless, deposits was a great addition.

#3 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:15

As promised, we've now added two new additional Gold Upgrades. You can now buy up to 2 additional bank deposits and up to 50 component inventory slots with gold.

You can check out these new upgrades by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Oops! Google Chrome could not find fallensword.localvm <- clicking the link

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:16

Your link isn't working...thanks nevertheless, deposits was a great addition.

:oops:

Fixed :)

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:18

FIVE MILLION for additional gold deposits ? - how is this going to help the low level players who get mugged for 10 or 20K ??

There was an EXCELLENT suggestion regarding being able to pay off this upgrade in stages ? - that would be fantastic...

Yes, it's a great gold sink for those that can afford it, but those who are in the biggest pvp demographic (lower levels) will really struggle to be able to take advantage of it.

#6 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:21

Nice work! BIG gold sink! 8)

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:23

There was an EXCELLENT suggestion regarding being able to pay off this upgrade in stages ? - that would be fantastic...

That is something we could look at adding :)

#8 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:23

Hey Hoof, I know it's early to post, but I though I would try to take it right away with the introduction, would it be possible to buy these 'Gold upgrades' in rates? like adding gold for every hunt / farming / PvP or what ever players are earning gold from, I think it would help out alot of new players to reach some of these expencive upgrades by time

for example:

I add 615,549 gold from my hunt toward a new Bank deposit, then I'll just need to put in rates of 4,384,451 more gold to achieve the upgrade

I hope you will consider the possibility of introduce this

Thank you for the update too

Cheers

Centus

#9 BaiLong

BaiLong

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:26

Great update, but if you already used your deposits for the day and buy 2 more you can't use them until the reset I assume lol....I used 5 and bought 2 more and am showing 0/7 depo's available :lol:

#10 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:28

Great update, but if you already used your deposits for the day and buy 2 more you can't use them until the reset I assume lol....I used 5 and bought 2 more and am showing 0/7 depo's available :lol:

Yeah had that happen when I maxed from 3 to the full 11 ( when I made our guild) LOL..was like EFFF! had to wait :lol:

#11 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:31

Even if you haven't used them, they're still unavailable until the next reset LOL (just bought them ..)

#12 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:33

Even if you haven't used them, they're still unavailable until the next reset LOL (just bought them ..)

That's correct - it works the same way as the Fallen Sword Point bank deposit upgrade :)

#13 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:33

nice!

#14 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:35

An even fairer option would be to have this upgrade (and just this upgrade) on a "sliding" scale ...

Say :-

Upto Level 100 :- 1 million (which is still hard to achieve, I think)

Upto Level 300 :- 2.5 million

Level 301+ :- 5 million

#15 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:35

Or as an option, make it possible that the amount gets pulled directly from the bank account,
instead of having to hold the gold "on hand".
This still would leave the incentive to upgrade deposits / donate to the game.

Regards,
Kildek

#16 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:39

Or as an option, make it possible that the amount gets pulled directly from the bank account,
instead of having to hold the gold "on hand".
This still would leave the incentive to upgrade deposits / donate to the game.

Regards,
Kildek

I think that's a great idea, actually. Ideally, you'd be able to pay for the upgrade in parts, so if you only want to pay for 1.5m out of the 5m upgrade (even though you have 2m in your bank), you should be able to do that. I'm also in support of the idea of a level-dependent cost for the more expensive upgrades, particularly bank depo's and those to come in the future.

#17 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:39

5 million gold for a bank deposit?
It's too expensive - no one will use it.
It's should be 100 thousand, or 250 thousand, which is still too expensive for the lower levels.

Maybe change it to reflect the level ranges:

10,000 gold for levels 10 to 100
50,000 gold for levels 100 to 200
100,000 gold for levels 200 to 500
150,000 gold for levels 500 to 700
200,000 gold for levels 700 to 1000
250,000 gold for levels 1000 to 1200
300,000 gold for levels 1200 to 1600

- Assuming the upgrade is temporary.

#18 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:43

5 mil is cheap dulchy :P it's at a rate of 100k per fsp compared to using the 50fsp per upgrade

#19 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:43

On-topic suggestion: Could we add "bio characters" to the list of available gold upgrades? It's something minor that wouldn't affect gameplay itself, but some people might be willing to drop gold on it.

I can't bring myself to spend purple dots for them, but somehow spending gold would be easier. :lol: (Just like I've been buying the max stamina with gold upgrade daily.)

#20 kisoku

kisoku

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 21:46

FIVE MILLION for additional gold deposits ? - how is this going to help the low level players who get mugged for 10 or 20K ??

Yes, it's a great gold sink for those that can afford it, but those who are in the biggest pvp demographic (lower levels) will really struggle to be able to take advantage of it.

I entirely agree on this. IT really should be worked on just abit. atleast for lower levels if not categorized by level..

o7Yo7oJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: