#41 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:18

Idk I havent finished the quest yet, no one has lol. Im hoping for someone from staff to come in and clarify everything in the update. Im hoping its as such: if youre guild is not on cooldown, all secures by guild members leads to an unbound drop which puts the guild on cool down. Once the guild is on cool down you are still able to hunt the titan but will receive a bound version of the drop instead and put yourself on cool down. If this is the case I can support the update. If its not it will effect the dynamics of titan hunting pretty significantly.

BG stated in game chat that the 225 quest drops the “Bound” item needed for the “Lesser” variants of the epic items. You only get one, so then you get to decide which of the 3 “Lesser” epics you want to invent.

Toreth's reply appears to be pretty clear.  And that's how I understood the original post.   

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#42 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:18

BG stated in game chat that the 225 quest drops the “Bound” item needed for the “Lesser” variants of the epic items. You only get one, so then you get to decide which of the 3 “Lesser” epics you want to invent.

Good that Still does not fix the lack of supply issue or even give players a Fair chance to complete the quest given the introduction of personal v guild cooldown

#43 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:27

Good that Still does not fix the lack of supply issue or even give players a Fair chance to complete the quest given the introduction of personal v guild cooldown

Agreed with the desire to both complete the quest and create the new titan drops this titan is going to be extremely sought after. It is going to have to spawn a lot. 

Though admittedly to complete the quest it only actually takes 844 titan kills presuming the use of a Quest Hunter 150 or above.

#44 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:38

Agreed with the desire to both complete the quest and create the new titan drops this titan is going to be extremely sought after. It is going to have to spawn a lot. 

Though admittedly to complete the quest it only actually takes 844 titan kills presuming the use of a Quest Hunter 150 or above.

*Unpopular Opinion Time

Leave everything as is. Leave the item(s) desirable. Leave the quest as one of the more difficult ones. It rewards an Epic.

No more force spawns on this Titan. Hunt it if you want it. It holds value when there are less in circulation. There should be effort put into this if people want to have the item or complete the quest.

Bravo, HCS. Thank you for the seasonal Titans and new quests. I do look forward to working on this quest throughout the duration it’s out. I think it’s wonderful conceptually.

#45 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 20:40

Toreth's reply appears to be pretty clear.  And that's how I understood the original post.   

The original post mentions a personal cool down which has nothing to do with whether or not youve completed the quest. Im also assuming its a time based and not completion based cool down since they mention that it will end. What we all want to know is more information on the personal cooldown which is not clear. The post and global chat both fail to mention how you get on personal cooldown aswell..

If the kills only count for the quest while on personal cooldown, then I see no point of even having a personal cooldown since theres no incentive to hit it after the quest if no drop is involved. This is why it sounds like you can get personal drops aswell, catch my drift?

Edited by Bluetail, 22 December 2017 - 20:47.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#46 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:06

It looks like it is the case for all (atleast seasonal) titans not just the new one:

sUjJRSSzSSOIIZz00lY_KQ.png

So I was right, it still does not clarify whether your own drop will be bound or unbound or if you even get a drop. We also still dont know if you can get drops from personal TKP or have to secure it outright.

Edited by Bluetail, 22 December 2017 - 21:19.

#47 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:28

No more force spawns on this Titan. Hunt it if you want it. It holds value when there are less in circulation. There should be effort put into this if people want to have the item or complete the quest.

Seasonal Titans have always had a "higher" spawn rate. Hope that continues, as it always has. ,oP

#48 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:33

@bluetail

This personal cd is as relates to the quest, and related item, if I understand this correctly.   The guild cd is same as always, with the exception of the added personal cd which would make you wait to participate in any guild related hunt.....  I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, yet I understand it....  

The cows have left for the weekend, I imagine,  and in all likelihood won't be available except to release the boxing day related activities.  Traditionally they are not here until after the New year so that they may spend the holidays with their families.  Of course somebody will keep tabs on the ticket desk.  

The titan cooldown still applies to guilds. The change means that if you're in a guild that is on cooldown for a particular titan, then you can still hit it and get your own contribution towards it (as if you weren't in a guild). If you are also on a cooldown for the titan (ie. you were the highest contributor) then you won't be able to hit it again until either you or the guild isn't on cooldown for it.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#49 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:36

Whatever the change may be it's not the end of the world let's wait and see.

#50 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:45

Whatever the change may be it's not the end of the world let's wait and see.

Spoiler

#51 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 22:04

Doesnt santork come out same time as the titans

except for last year I always remember Santork coming out After New Year's and After Dragon LEs

#52 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 22:05

The cows have left for the weekend, I imagine,  and in all likelihood won't be available except to release the boxing day related activities.  Traditionally they are not here until after the New year so that they may spend the holidays with their families.  Of course somebody will keep tabs on the ticket desk.  

Not 100% true. They do pop in to flick the switches on stuff and I'm 99% sure even on the holiday weekends in the past. Not saying they should, but as I recall, they do. 

Boxing Day is a holiday in the UK (and quite a few European countries), btw. That's Tuesday the 26th this year. <===Thought that was important to say since, as a yank, I had no idea what the heck that is. Actually, still have zero idea and don't care, lmao. 

#53 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 22:09

Changing the subject, wondering when 2,100 peeps are going to start farming the candles for the 1,500 level quest. AH empty, lol.

#54 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 22:10

He is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)thanks Grim 

Santa-Dji.jpg

#55 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 23:18

Read through and still confused lol.

If somebody could let me know exactly how this affects cd, tkp for seasonal and also normal titans, would appreciate it.

If all titans can now be hit when in guild cd, what is the point of guild cd? or guild cd only affects tkp now?

i smell something fishy...........

#56 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 23:44

Nothing to worry about if the new titan never spawns lol..

#57 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 00:17

If all titans can now be hit when in guild cd, what is the point of guild cd? or guild cd only affects tkp now?

there's a slight twist here because before, it was only one hit needed for the quest. In this case, you need a good number of hits for the quest. 

The point of the Guild cd is because of the reward. Your kills on the Quest won't count towards TKP. You will be allowed to hit for the Quest while your Guild is on CD because, like on others, you won't be able to do the quest otherwise if your Guild was on CD. 

#58 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 00:20

there's a slight twist here because before, it was only one hit needed for the quest. In this case, you need a good number of hits for the quest. 

The point of the Guild cd is because of the reward. Your kills on the Quest won't count towards TKP. You will be allowed to hit for the Quest while your Guild is on CD because, like on others, you won't be able to do the quest otherwise if your Guild was on CD. 

That would only apply if your guild was on CD if it is not you potentially can get both high level epics from your  first hunts.

#59 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:33

I don't have enough experience with this to say for sure zizz, but based on the comments... personal things are bound.

I just did around 40 hits... no TKP reward that I can see... but, since no one has secured yet, who knows?

So, yeah, I have no idea, but my guess is that you are forced to complete the quest first, then TKP will start chalking up... errr, maybe, lol. 

#60 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:36

need to change that quest for the titan kills to a realistic number i think i managed to get to it twice to hit it ..its lasting maybe a second or two before its killed almost impossible to hit it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: