5 replies to this topic

#1 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:46

let's not give up hope...

Everytime new content gets released, it feels like there is less and less Arenas for me to join. There are currently 12 Arena below lvl 1000 , 20 Arena between 1000 and 2000 and 28 Arenas over level 2000, as I'm writing this.There are 13 arenas which are over lvl 2700 in which 10 are lvl 3000+, there is none in the game at this lvl. If there was a way to remove the ten lvl 3000+ arenas and spawn ten more < lvl 1000 arenas, it would give lower level players more tourneys to ''enjoy'', not saying it would increase arena activity.

I know this has been mentioned many times before and is the fix so much time consuming? I know HCS has other priorities atm and now is probably not the best time to post this with the 2XP event and new PvPsystem going on, but i don't think it should take 3 month to fix this. 

There's L.3000+ arenas now huh.png!

on 07 Apr 2015

What the devil?!? That's not right. Made Zorg aware of it. Looking into it, because that should NOT be happening.

Edited by WYB, 27 June 2015 - 09:48.

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 14:43

I hope they fix this soon... lower level players dont have much tourneys to join now..

2-3 tourneys for every 100 level would be fair

Edited by shindrak, 28 June 2015 - 14:47.

#3 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 14:24

let's not give up hope...

Everytime new content gets released, it feels like there is less and less Arenas for me to join. There are currently 12 Arena below lvl 1000 , 20 Arena between 1000 and 2000 and 28 Arenas over level 2000, as I'm writing this.There are 13 arenas which are over lvl 2700 in which 10 are lvl 3000+, there is none in the game at this lvl. If there was a way to remove the ten lvl 3000+ arenas and spawn ten more < lvl 1000 arenas, it would give lower level players more tourneys to ''enjoy'', not saying it would increase arena activity.

I know this has been mentioned many times before and is the fix so much time consuming? I know HCS has other priorities atm and now is probably not the best time to post this with the 2XP event and new PvPsystem going on, but i don't think it should take 3 month to fix this. 

on 07 Apr 2015

+1, i have tried and tried and tried..to no avail...where are you hoof ? this has been a bug for months..has cause me to quit playing this game..i come on for 5 minutes every few days just to talk to friends..have leveled up 1 time in over 1 month..i used to play every day..arena all day for over 5 years....all has been taken from me..game ruined..had to stopped playing..one day you will understand that a few minutes ( and that should be all it takes to fix this bug) of work could help keep players around..all it takes is to listen...nobody is listening to arena at all..simple fix..still months and not done..

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2015 - 14:34

Looking into this now :)

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2015 - 15:06

This is fixed now - apologies for the delay on sorting it out :)

#6 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 15:13

This is fixed now - apologies for the delay on sorting it out :)

finally !!! hoooooray !!!  now at some time after new pvp system is in place..fix the overall arena..new prizes..new something..anything..what we have now is now working..but great great thxs to finally listening and doing the 5 minute job...kudos to hoof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: