10 replies to this topic

#1 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:54

they died off for me about  a month ago, only get a few a day now....looks like the gravy train is over

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:57

they died off for me about  a month ago, only get a few a day now....looks like the gravy train is over

Yup, they've dried up for me too - down from about 10 fsp / day to 1 or 2.

*checks the gravy boat for leaks*

Yes, I know they're all dependent upon advertisers ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:51

What's frustrating to me is that not only are there so few, but you can't do them on both FS and Eldevin; you have to pick which game you want to receive the reward in, and only use that game's offer page. I've been doing what few videos I get on my Eldevin character, because the shard rewards in FS are so small (0.04 FSP vs 1 EP).

#4 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:42

For me in the UK, this is normal. They always build up to events, and then die off afterwards. The events are typically things like Christmas and major sporting events (especially world cups for any major sport). In the end, they are there for advertising, so they are timed to exploit major surges of customer interest.

January has always been a slow month for video rewards in my area.

#5 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:46

What's frustrating to me is that not only are there so few, but you can't do them on both FS and Eldevin; you have to pick which game you want to receive the reward in, and only use that game's offer page. I've been doing what few videos I get on my Eldevin character, because the shard rewards in FS are so small (0.04 FSP vs 1 EP).

most of my FS videos are 0.1-0.2 FSP.

Also, don't forget that you usually spend EP in 100s, but can spend FSPs in 1s (admittedly choosing numbers with a bit of hyperbole/litotes)

#6 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 21:13

For me, it's gone from 0 to 1 FSP per day, so I'm pleased.

#7 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 21:16

i have to agree with op..they have dried up here in the states...near a day..down to 1-3 a day..but better than nothing..pays for something..

#8 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 03 February 2015 - 20:19

yeah, the video rewards have dried up considerably but that's not the biggest problem.

The real problem is the video rewards are the only option that is relatively safe to do as most of the other options install viruses and other forms of malware on your system...

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 22:12

You can do the email submit "surveys"... the ones that lead you to the long thing that ends with them wanting to sell you stuff? I get about 40% pay-out (Supersonic, the other advertisers never pay out)... Enter a Junk email on first page, John Doe info on the  2nd, no need to do their "survey".....  and if it pays, you get it in about 15 minutes.  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2015 - 22:20

You can do the email submit "surveys"... the ones that lead you to the long thing that ends with them wanting to sell you stuff? I get about 40% pay-out (Supersonic, the other advertisers never pay out)... Enter a Junk email on first page, John Doe info on the  2nd, no need to do their "survey".....  and if it pays, you get it in about 15 minutes.  

Terms & Conditions

• Offers completed using fraudulent information can be reversed at any time.

Tut tut tut ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:21

Like they check... I use my maiden name and an old address and phone number, tbh.... I don't really lie, I withhold some truths... some things are better left in the dark ;)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: