• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:02

being completely bias on this i only want it to level composing faster and blow more of my gold and fsp :)...and thought it was worth a shot

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:47

As long as we're asking for a win button, I'd like composing to cost 500 gold per pot, no instant finish cost so I can do as many as I want per hour and get rid of frags so I don't have to worry about those either.  Win.

Screenshot everything!

#3 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:11

But but... I wanted 10 composing slots :P

#4 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 13:21

upgrade the potion bazaar to: The Bazaar

as the selection changes each 20 minutes, have a chance to include new items available for purchase "one time only" 

* frag chest

* stam chest

* a bound "mystery potion" for say, 25K gold - most likely a minor potion like the ones in temple, with a small chance of it being a great potion

* an FSP for 100K

* XP potion

etc....

#5 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 15:02

Wow! I kinda like that idea. Maybe even a potion like one that you might win in the arena. Or maybe one that they've given out on the holidays. I think a bound mystery potion like you said, or one of the ones from the temple or some other item, is a fantastic idea for the bazaar.

#6 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 23:50

We'd discussed about the bazaar before, BG said he was going to look at it (I think), but nothing yet...

-

On-topic: 
I think 1 Composing slot via FSP Upgrades is kinda of ok...But we already have the Champions Pack, so I think that's enough.

#7 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 10 August 2015 - 14:59

We'd discussed about the bazaar before, BG said he was going to look at it (I think), but nothing yet...

-

On-topic: 
I think 1 Composing slot via FSP Upgrades is kinda of ok...But we already have the Champions Pack, so I think that's enough.

LOVE the Bazar Idea as well...

I strongly agree - the extra composing slot in the Champions Pack is quite sufficient.

What I would much rater see in Composing is the ability to edit/manage your templates while all your slots are full.  The ability to change skill levels on your templates as you level up without completely recreating the template would be a huge help.

#8 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 15:24

We just need weekend event double xp composing

Edited by shindrak, 10 August 2015 - 15:25.

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 18:04

Another slot is not a win button...it still costs the same amount of gold...But over a shorter period of time which is alot more challenging.

#10 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:12

Another slot is not a win button...it still costs the same amount of gold...But over a shorter period of time which is alot more challenging.

True, same amount of gold and same amount of frags. It already takes a ridiculous amount of time to level up as it is :P

#11 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 August 2015 - 00:20

and its usually guilds that have level 60 composers that are against more composing slots, so ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:43

and its usually guilds that have level 60 composers that are against more composing slots, so ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

im not

#13 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:17

i finally got to 30 xp pots idk if i can handle another slot my frags and gold seem to be disappearing now now im checking if im getting attacked or if game is screwing with. i will be broke come 2 weeks probably :P

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:32

i finally got to 30 xp pots idk if i can handle another slot my frags and gold seem to be disappearing now now im checking if im getting attacked or if game is screwing with. i will be broke come 2 weeks probably :P

exactly no harm in adding.

#15 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 18:47

Make The Bazar deal once per day :D Call it Deal of the Day or something. And its random for every player. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: