Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2016 - 22:43

Interested in being one of the first to try out the new Fallen Sword App later this year?

We've just added a new page with info and details on how to register your interest in the beta.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 23:26

Thanks for the progress and maybe an opportunity to beta test it's exciting because I only play from my iPhone :D I was just wondering were all aspects of the game going to be available?

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2016 - 23:31

Thanks for the progress and maybe an opportunity to beta test it's exciting because I only play from my iPhone :D I was just wondering were all aspects of the game going to be available?

Not everything will be available in the initial beta, but the overall aim is to include all the features :)

#4 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 23:35

Perfect thanks again for all yalls hard work and effort have a nice weekend :D

#5 hogged

hogged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 23:59

Yes finally ive been waiting, just signed up. This will be a great new feature into hopefully bringing new players into the game :)

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 00:38

Nice. Prosperous mobile smacking to all those that participate! (o0

#7 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:31

Signed up because i play from my phone, great effort hcs!!!
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#8 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 16:38

Is it possible to change account emails? I don't use the email (I am locked out of it) attached to this account anymore. When I was recovering my old(this) account, I had to make a new account I used the email address I actually use.

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 16:56

Never mind.. Don't take what o said.. Best to wait for Hoof to confirm

Edited by RebornJedi, 16 January 2016 - 16:59.

#10 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 16 January 2016 - 19:06

I love to play from my android...cant wait to try it

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 22:33

Be interesting i play from all platforms :)

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 January 2016 - 22:33.

#12 tacokiller

tacokiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 18:45

You guys are the best.  I'm willing to beta test the app.  :) Thanks for the progress on the app.

#13 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 00:41

I would love to try it out, only if I can create a test character. 

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:26

Was that a teaser? I thought I would get to beta test. I signed up and only got a blank email. Had to read further to find out that nothing is ready yet. Oh well.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#15 hogged

hogged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:47

I would love to try it out, only if I can create a test character. 

Usually beta servers are just a replica of your character and you can do all things on the game but any items lost or gained during time on the beta doesn't affect your main account

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:17

Usually beta servers are just a replica of your character and you can do all things on the game but any items lost or gained during time on the beta doesn't affect your main account

Hoof has said that it'll be your normal game character ...

I'd have to say, I'd prefer a "test", new character too ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:27

Is it possible to change account emails? I don't use the email (I am locked out of it) attached to this account anymore. When I was recovering my old(this) account, I had to make a new account I used the email address I actually use.

Contact us via Support. We can help you out here.

#18 Nindrix

Nindrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 15:17

Cool This might be the comeback of Nindrix!!!

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 20:01

Agree with "test" characters...Just like new accounts are (guest#######) make it (test#######)...don't let make the ability to create a unique name either...When the beta period is over it will be simple to trash all those accounts. Give them good enough upgrades to test and disable them from interacting with other players...Make pvp hits either a (Test####) exclusive or suffer no xp/gold/durability loss to normal players. When they hit a titan it doesn't decrease hp but still counts for them to see how they are doing. Gvg no durability loss and no win:loss suffer...Potentially have the accounts start at level 2500 or even 3000 with infinite stamina...or 100k with increased regeneration.

Why you ask? I don't want to beta test a potentially risky platform that could potentially mess up my character/waste my items/delete things/remove me from my guild/waste stamina so on and so forth... Idk if its just me but i think everyone will be on the same page here. Would be easier than getting flooded with tickets when something goes wrong and having to fix the issues 1 by 1 or even worse not be able to fix it.

Edited by EpicPiety, 18 January 2016 - 20:02.

#20 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 21:50

Rather be in a new world, starting at level one.. Alpha testing for the new map had it.. And it would be an excellent chance to let all beta players experience the start of the game.. Great opportunity to give feedback and suggestions for new players..

Would that be possible Hoof???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: