#1 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2018 - 19:16

I was thinking it would greatly Improve what can be done while logging in if we had hourly quests, the only thing needed so they didnt overshadow the daily quests would be they would only be of the common rank and the rewards could yet still be halved also.. a medal for hourly quests too.

#2 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 June 2018 - 19:49

yes kill 200 normal creatures for 23 all tokens ,sounds like fun

but the idea of hourly quests is a good one so i like it

5aZzW0p.png,

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 19:57

No allegiance tokens!!!!

Otherwise I am on board. :)

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 June 2018 - 21:40

some DQ's cannot be completed in an hour, so what then?

I may be able to sweep and find 10 SE in an hour, but it would be close.  Breaking down X items, inventing X items, defeating X players in normal PvP, these may be impossible to accomplish in an hour.  For some, 24 hours is barely enough to complete these.  And don't even get me started on Titans...  I know, I know, we can just skip the impossible tasks, but that triggers my OCD.  

So there would need to be some modifications to the list of quests...

btw, I use my allegiance tokens.  When you don't, or can't donate, they just don't accumulate fast enough at 5 per day.  However, more rewards would be a good idea...  Things like, idk, 50 bounty tickets, +"x" XP gain, gold gain, stam gain (even if only for a short time, temporarily), +25 bio characters...  I'm sure others could add to this list.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:26

However, more rewards would be a good idea...  Things like, idk, 50 bounty tickets, +"x" XP gain, gold gain, stam gain (even if only for a short time, temporarily), +25 bio characters...  I'm sure others could add to this list.

+1

If something below the DQ was to be added, I think this would be a good idea. The rewards wouldn't overshadow the DQs but also worthwhile to do. 

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:37

If hourly quests were to be added, I'd not want them counting towards medal progression - just the daily quest should do that IMO.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 June 2018 - 13:28

If hourly quests were to be added, I'd not want them counting towards medal progression - just the daily quest should do that IMO.

If anything, they should have their own medal anyway.  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 13:03

some DQ's cannot be completed in an hour, so what then?

I may be able to sweep and find 10 SE in an hour, but it would be close.  Breaking down X items, inventing X items, defeating X players in normal PvP, these may be impossible to accomplish in an hour.  For some, 24 hours is barely enough to complete these.  And don't even get me started on Titans...  I know, I know, we can just skip the impossible tasks, but that triggers my OCD.

As it is 10 SEs in an hour is doable but imagine if every hour several people gets such task... similar for titans and honestly PvP would be rather rough as many will likely go for protection or leave :-( as a result of lots of pointless hits...

As much as I like the general idea of getting something extra to do and another way to earn some minor upgrades hourly resets of similar tasks are probably not the best way to go... Maybe if it was something like "Happy Hour" once a day, randomly.

Just an opinion.

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2018 - 21:17

oh wise ones, u have shown me the light :-)

Edited by Undjuvion, 18 June 2018 - 21:27.

#10 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:02

No allegiance tokens!!!!

Otherwise I am on board. :)

sorry to disagree .. some need allegiance tokens.....  if you hunt for chests ...they help buy keys for the chests ...saves millions in gold ..

maybe have an option to choose your lesser reward for hourly quests? if they are to be lesser valued anyhow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: