Photo

New Idea For An Event (Fallensword staff to consider?)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you support the idea put forward? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you support the idea put forward?

1. Voted Yes (8 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

2. Voted No (11 votes [57.89%])

Percentage of vote: 57.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mahjongg

mahjongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:45

I was discussing the double xp event with one of my friends within the game when i thought of a simple yet effective idea for the game.
My idea is that an unlimited stamina event is placed.
Meaning every player has max stamina for hunting and gvg's or however they play for something like a day or so?
This would give many players a much needed boost over their level.
For example I hear when you get into the level 400's it is increasingly harder to level.
Or possibly the ones who cant get the fsp to upgrade their stamina get the extra help.
Also new players that join within/around that time will be more appealed to continue playing the game as they will be able to get some powerlevelling done making guild wish to take them in and having them gain interest in the equipment they can wield etc.

I will spread this post around fallensword and ask for members of the game to reply to this topic with their opinions so the staff (should they read it) have a wide knowledge of what the players think to this.

Thanks for taking the time to read and please send this thread link to your friends/guild within fallensword! -Mahjongg. :)

Please note this idea is to be built upon. If you feel the timing is unfair of things should be altered leave you comment below and i'll work on it! :)

Updates
At the moment timing seems to be the things putting people of this idea, please note the timing is negotiable so it could be an hour or so. Possibly have two different time slots on the day of the event. One within the morning and one withing the night. :) The timings each time the event is placed could be different.

Possibly you're at the stage where you're thinking,
''Im at a high nice level where all i want to do is relax, maybe do some merchanting or just sell my buffs.''
Well this idea does have a good effect on these things.
If you merchant while this event is happening theres going to be more and more people coming online which means an increase on chance of people finding the superelites and titans and what not. These people will be wanting to sell the locs or try for the item to sell themselves!
Also with buffing again theres more people. :)
More people hunting + Buffs to ensure victory and what not = More business.

#2 jameshoult

jameshoult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:50

Im Not Sure, with unlimited stam, everyone would be a really high lv and the gold value will decrease, maybe unlimited stam for 1 hour or so would be much fairer :)

#3 mahjongg

mahjongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:53

Im Not Sure, with unlimited stam, everyone would be a really high lv and the gold value will decrease, maybe unlimited stam for 1 hour or so would be much fairer :)

My friend ideas are made to be built on! :) if one hour would be fairer then the time may be altered ^^ I appreciate the feedback and will take it into note when developing the idea

#4 EliteHunta

EliteHunta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:54

Never going to happen...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107527

#5 jameshoult

jameshoult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:56

Another problem would be that if it is applied for only 1 hour some people maybe in a different time zone so they may miss out

#6 mahjongg

mahjongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:56

Never going to happen...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107527

I appreciate the opinion and i thank you

#7 mahjongg

mahjongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:58

Another problem would be that if it is applied for only 1 hour some people maybe in a different time zone so they may miss out

It could be that with each time the event is placed the GMT server time can be different so that it fits for all, so no one shall miss out

#8 fs_cody1997

fs_cody1997
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2012 - 16:59

mahjongg your idea is really good and a day would be the best plan because people would be able to level more and more and their interest would be more and more for the game which would increase the amount of players interested in the game which with more players means more money being put into the game which means HCS is happier therefore i think its a great idea all around

#9 Rancors

Rancors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 17:05

I like the idea :mrgreen:

#10 1unknown

1unknown

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 17:09

the idea is good, i like it, 1 day no limits, and not the values wouldnt change, you still have to buy buffs which wear off, it would be really cool however, the cows would never allow it, as for my vote, yes

#11 mahjongg

mahjongg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 17:11

the idea is good, i like it, 1 day no limits, and not the values wouldnt change, you still have to buy buffs which wear off, it would be really cool however, the cows would never allow it, as for my vote, yes

Well i'd of thought it'd be something for them to consider as it would help them bring bit of business in :)

#12 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 18:18

Well i'd of thought it'd be something for them to consider as it would help them bring bit of business in :)

Actually, it would have the opposite effect and ruin their business. No need to purchase fsp's to buy stam, not to mention the massive influx of gold would keep people from buying fsp's (for cash) for a long time. Sorry, but this idea does not make economic sense for the cows and should not be implemented.

Screenshot everything!

#13 cloud1243

cloud1243

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 December 2012 - 18:38

This is a great idea, it would help out all the people who can't afford spending money on fallensword points. If this could happen it would be great. But how much would you gain? Like would it be like every 10,000 experience be one stam? Or something relevant to that? Very good idea though :)

#14 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2012 - 19:04

Well, as a former lower level player, I know this sounds like a great idea but, you must take into consideration the game mechanics.

This would be good (increased levels all over, ect.) but....the downfall is a massive influx of gold, more people reaching EOC and, the end result would be a collapse of the FS game.

I am not saying that the event idea is totally bad (hey, at least you are putting something on the table to discuss). However, this is one that HCS would never do.

#15 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2012 - 19:09

Well, as a former lower level player, I know this sounds like a great idea but, you must take into consideration the game mechanics.

This would be good (increased levels all over, ect.) but....the downfall is a massive influx of gold, more people reaching EOC and, the end result would be a collapse of the FS game.

I am not saying that the event idea is totally bad (hey, at least you are putting something on the table to discuss). However, this is one that HCS would never do.

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: