#21 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:10

Target outrange? That means a lvl 100 and atk a lvl 1? No chance man

No, there is already an outrange, they are talking about when dealing with VL. If someone is "Bullying" someone and keeps getting deleveled, they can still take xp and prevent slow levelers from leveling up. This is to stop abuse.

I think yo should decrease GvG to 10 instead of 25. hitting a guy thats 25 lvls lower is lame and a sure lose. If his the only guy in that guild you cant hit back. decrease it to 10

lol, maybe under level 50, but 25 levels is not a big range at all, and most the time isnt that big of a difference. I have no trouble at all attacking 25 levels up.

#22 Denyza

Denyza

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:11

Either:
(1) Bounty hits must be 100 stam each (very unlikely) or
(2) Less than 100 stam hit can not be bountied

Both idiotic.
Non bounty-able 10 stam hits is another plain dumb move.
You could poke people and annoy them to death with zero repercussion.
10 stam attack every hour, and see how people would take that.
More whining, people quitting, less donation.

The rest seems nice, though
:?

LastSignature_zps9cb1e771.jpg

#23 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:12

- Bounty Attacks must be 100 stamina otherwise they don't count as bounty hits. NO, the stamina cost will be too great to clear a bounty

- Potion to increase PvP rating transfer. NO, gloat is hardly used as it is

- Reset every two weeks - PvP tokens are allocated to the top 50 which can be exchanged for items. NO way, daft idea.

- Increase the PvP target range to +/- 10. only if the attacker can loose XP if they loose the fight and the lower and higher levels can loose XP, not as it is now with just the higher level player loosing XP

- If the targets actual level is outwith the range (ie. they are only in range due to virtual level), only pvp rating / gold is taken. The VL shouldn't make a difference to who you can attack, if a player gets deleveled it should be the Actual Level that is the basis for who you can attack. This would stop continuious attacks on a player if the attacker gets deleveled which should be the purpose of the BB

#24 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:13

- Bounty Attacks must be 100 stamina otherwise they don't count as bounty hits.

why? so two levels are automatically lost if only ONE person finishes the bounty? confused on how this would be good for pvp..unless the bounty board is only for those who use 100 stamina attacks lol even then, still brutal and totally unnecessary..

- Potion to increase PvP rating transfer.

soooo a high level Gloat?

- Reset every two weeks - PvP tokens are allocated to the top 50 which can be exchanged for items.

*thumbs up*

- Increase the PvP target range to +/- 10

*shrugs* why not..

- If the targets actual level is outwith the range (ie. they are only in range due to virtual level), only pvp rating / gold is taken.

*two thumbs up and a high five* tis a great way to stop bullies..lol bullies..

#25 fs_eddyd

fs_eddyd
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:15

100 stam bounty hits will be 1k stamina per bounty and 1 million stamina for bounty crystal, which is about 460 days of stam gain, If you have stam gain upgraded to the max. Plus that's if you don't lose a single bounty over that time. Pretty darn bad idea.

#26 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:16

I like all the suggestion except the 100 stamina for a bounty hit. While I dont bounty hunt, that is an extreme amount of stamina to use to hit someone. If someone is on the board for a 10 hit bounty that = 1k stamina. I will garentee u I will never touch the BB if this is the case, unless you raise the rewards up for hitting it.

My suggestion is raise the minimum ammount of a bounty to 1 fsp or 150k gold per every 100 levels. I think if you raise the prizes, u may see more people get involved in PvP since it may become worth it.

And freezing bounty board also means that PvPrs can abuse it better than now, just hit target each hour while sitting in bounty board. So Hoof, do something to prevent this abuse.

#27 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:19

[quote name="Hoofmaster"]Hi all,

We would like your feedback regarding the PvP Ladder changes. Here is what we are looking at currently:

- Bounty Attacks must be 100 stamina otherwise they don't count as bounty hits. NO

- Potion to increase PvP rating transfer. No

- Reset every two weeks Ok i suppose
PvP tokens are allocated to the top 50 which can be exchanged for items. only if you do more to keep the high level players from dominating the point system

- Increase the PvP target range to +/- 10 Yes

- If the targets actual level is outwith the range (ie. they are only in range due to virtual level), only pvp rating / gold is taken. Why change this? No

~ The Fallen Sword Team

I was really hoping you guys would overhaul the pvp point system. If you're just doing bandaids how about removing pvp point transfer from the bounty board so the high levels dont dominate them.

#28 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:23

how about we just start simple and move upwards after we see the results and experience...

[*:1wmy89dx]Make xp loss go both ways..if someone attacks me and takes my xp, i can attack back and get the same outcome. no matter if im above the target..
[*:1wmy89dx]Outside the bounty board, if an attacker loses they lose xp
[*:1wmy89dx]Increase attack range to 10-/+
[*:1wmy89dx]if attacker's Actual Level is under 10 levels of the targets, they don't take xp

#29 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:23

If the targets actual level is outwith the range (ie. they are only in range due to virtual level), only pvp rating / gold is taken. Why change this? No

Because, it will stop people who dont care about losing level from being able to terrorize people who bounty them. Right now, the BB doesnt work as the punishment it should be vs some, and they constantly hit preventing people from leveling up. Its sad, but this would prevent that.

If you're just doing bandaids how about removing pvp point transfer from the bounty board so the high levels dont dominate them.

+1 I like this idea alot.

[*]Make xp loss go both ways..if someone attacks me and takes my xp, i can attack back and get the same outcome. no matter if im above the target..

+1 to this idea as well. Let me fight my own battles!

#30 fs_freedong

fs_freedong
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:24

Please leave the 10 stam on BB.
Do upgrade +/- 10 level PvP range.
-_-
thanks

#31 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:24

Hi all,

We would like your feedback regarding the PvP Ladder changes. Here is what we are looking at currently:

This is very dangerous hoof. With this in place, a guild can easily do a bunch of 99 stam hits and the bounty doesn't clear, while the target loses 5 levels. The clearer has to use 100 stams.

#32 fs_daflunk

fs_daflunk
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:28

Hi all,

Not a good idea, first you make it impossible for anyone with less then 1k stam to clear a bounty and you make bounty hunting way to stam absorbing, second as long as bounty hits are bountyable it's pure rubbish
Counter suggestion: Make bounty hits not bountyable, and make bounty hit only possible of 10 stam hits, but increase the xp lost by 5

You mean like a gloat potion? Well the buff already is barely used, no point in making a potion for it aswell

- Reset every two weeks - PvP tokens are allocated to the top 50 which can be exchanged for items.

I hate to see a reset, all your hard earned points gone again every 2 weeks :S It's like reseting your level to 1 every month

Counter suggestion When rating is about 1500, it reduces by 10 every week you didn't clear 1 bounty succesfully. This way you gotta stay active, but it's not as drastic as a full reset

Great idea, with the current levels 5 levels is a small difference, even 25 levels would be nice ( specially in combination with my proposed bounty board change)

- If the targets actual level is outwith the range (ie. they are only in range due to virtual level), only pvp rating / gold is taken.
I think it's already bullshit that the target doesn;t lose xp if he's smaller then you, If someone is in range he should lose xp. if he's not you can't hit him, simple and straight, don't make the system more complicated then nessecairy. You should pick either the virtual level or the actual level that has to be in range, my advise would b the actual level and thus make the virtual level obsolete

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#33 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:31

SoooOoOoOooOooooo...how about that 10 stamina attack outside the bounty board that only takes PvP rating, no xp loss and no ability to bounty? :lol: 8)

#34 Tharsonius

Tharsonius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:32

ATTENTION! This risks to ruin the bounty board, not only because it costs tons of stamina (which is unfair to new players that don't have their medals yet). It will also scare away many bounty hunters: because of the stamina cost and because of the risk of counter-bounties. Shall we loose 2 or more levels each time we clear a bounty just because the prey places a counter-bounty on our head? And believe me they will if they get 10x100 stamina hits! You might end up transforming the bounty board into a place where all are listed, but only few become cleared.

I will continue to hunt and take the risk, but I am sure many will abandon bounty hunting. 100 stamina hits sound like more punishment, but there won't be any punishment if you end up without hunters ...

#35 Denyza

Denyza

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:32

SoooOoOoOooOooooo...how about that 10 stamina attack outside the bounty board that only takes PvP rating, no xp loss and no ability to bounty? :lol: 8)

Sadly nobody realized that
:roll:

LastSignature_zps9cb1e771.jpg

#36 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:33

tis so, so sad too :(

#37 Brinmoth

Brinmoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:33

Hi all,

Please don't implement this.
All this will do is put a nail in the heart of a dying aspect of the game. Not only is it greatly unfair to both new players and experienced players who are wired towards the current system. This will make chasing the bounty medal and honors a lot less appealing for a very large amount of the player base for obvious reasons and let's face it there are so many people whining about exp loss in PvP already all this will do is make things worse for just about everyone.... As for the rest I'm okay with it all except with a rating potion. Honor and Gloat already cross further crossed a line I hoped PvP rating would never cross.

#38 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:34

I like all the suggestions. Especially # 1, this would make the bounty board more interesting. I think at the higher levels we would start to see some major fsp spent on the bounty board. Right now the reward for taking a bounty is so low that most don't bother unless it is a revenge hit or they are after the medal.

#39 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:35

Hi all,

This is very dangerous hoof. With this in place, a guild can easily do a bunch of 99 stam hits and the bounty doesn't clear, while the target loses 5 levels. The clearer has to use 100 stams.

If they were to implement this, although it looks by feedback thus far(I know small sample size, but I doubt many will be for it) then simply make it so you cant use less then 100 stam on the BB period. That would stop the abuse you mentioned easily :)

I think what they are getting at with this particular suggestion is making the BB more of a punishment for those on it, the more I think about it, this isnt the way. It would be just as easy to just increase xp loss a fixed % for losses on the BB

#40 Khanate

Khanate

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:36

Terrible idea as it would kill the thought of PvP. If a player knows he's likely to lose 12% of a level he may PvP, if he knows he's going to lose 2 levels at least he wont. On a variation of this theme why not implement the following :

- Number of hits in a bounty attack is always 10.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

These are rather okay I'd say. It may be a good first step though certainly not a final one.

I'd like to add the following points:

- Modify the formula for number of PvP points traded, less gained from people further from me and more from people closer to me (even if they are slightly lower) in terms of PvP rating. The current system simply promotes attacking a few people at the top as attacking someone right below me (who in theory would be someone who PvP's as much as me if a reset was in effect) nets 1 PvP rating versus 28-30 for the person at the top. More incentive to attack more people if pvp rating rewards are a bit more equal for a wide range of players.

- Making the PvP rating medal a top 10 medal.

- EXPERIENCE LOSSES GOING BOTH WAYS. WHY ISN'T THIS ON THIS LIST? YOU CAN'T FIX ANYTHING WITHOUT FIXING THIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: