Photo

New Super Elite arrives. LEs spotted in Caves.

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 ironcire

ironcire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 13:18

I don't think that Thothmes the Wrathful (Legendary) could possibly have a worse drop rate... 1 Linen out of 12 drops after 100FSP. Guess that's quite a run of bad luck....

#42 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 15:58

and if it defeated you ..you was knocked back a 100 levels that would solve end of eoc problem lol

It would be so call to have the Shadow Lord as an almighty SE at level 2000 :D
Only the strongest players would prevail.

Shame those who solo, use xp lock so wouldn't be an issue. And you can't lose xp on a failed group attack.

If this because something that could happen with a specific SE, then yes, would be very interesting.

simple solution. make it a SE you cant use a group on and have it hit thru XP lock ;) and give it hooftest style stats :twisted: it really would be a heck of a SE then :twisted:

i would give him combat sets as well so that every time he shows up he has a different set of stats as well. i mean if he is the big boss surely he is smarter than all him smaller minions and wont show up with the same stats every time. just make sure all his "sets" have good stats. would add some fun to it as you wouldnt be able to figure out what to wear to him ahead of time

#43 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 16:02

I don't think that Thothmes the Wrathful (Legendary) could possibly have a worse drop rate... 1 Linen out of 12 drops after 100FSP. Guess that's quite a run of bad luck....

wow that is pretty feral :( not sure it is so much of "bad luck" tho as it seems that is kind of common. on the plus tho looking at AH linens have yet to flood and are still selling for a decent price (not enough to cover the scavenge however sadly.

#44 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 18:24

and if it defeated you ..you was knocked back a 100 levels that would solve end of eoc problem lol

If this because something that could happen with a specific SE, then yes, would be very interesting.

simple solution. make it a SE you cant use a group on and have it hit thru XP lock ;) and give it hooftest style stats :twisted: it really would be a heck of a SE then :twisted:

i would give him combat sets as well so that every time he shows up he has a different set of stats as well. i mean if he is the big boss surely he is smarter than all him smaller minions and wont show up with the same stats every time. just make sure all his "sets" have good stats. would add some fun to it as you wouldnt be able to figure out what to wear to him ahead of time

The shadow lord is the top of top then his stats should be displayed as ?????? (only HCS knows how evil he really is)

#45 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 19:07

a cloaked SE? ...... I........ LIKE! :P :lol: :twisted:

#46 tyskersejt

tyskersejt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 21:39

A SE with stats changing according to the level of the player hitting it? Still want the SE to be at a very high level but if the stats changes along the players level then there won't be ''easy kills'' when players get in even higher levels. So no farming like all the other ones :)

#47 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2012 - 22:31

wow that is pretty feral :( not sure it is so much of "bad luck" tho as it seems that is kind of common. on the plus tho looking at AH linens have yet to flood and are still selling for a decent price (not enough to cover the scavenge however sadly.

scavenging in general has been terrible lately. you can't get enough drops to make a descent profit ... I would prefer 12 hours events ... but release them in the realms. that would be better.

your better off waiting for people to sell them in the AH and buy them there.

#48 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2012 - 22:33

A SE with stats changing according to the level of the player hitting it? Still want the SE to be at a very high level but if the stats changes along the players level then there won't be ''easy kills'' when players get in even higher levels. So no farming like all the other ones :)

how about RNG stats ... make them 2x hoof's stats (or close to) for laughs, :twisted:

#49 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 01 July 2012 - 22:34

soulless is an enhancement which was nifty on dreadlord.

IMO there should be another enhancement that works the same on other buffs like CA, SES, DC or SA/SK

#50 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2012 - 22:45

Did a quick 2.5mil gold scavenge for Thothmes the Wrathful, only got it 3 times @ 21k gold.

Out of 120 hits only 3 LE. Good gold sink. :lol:

Perhaps, the gold amount they recommended was wrong? anyone think to ask?

#51 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 July 2012 - 23:50

Perhaps, the gold amount they recommended was wrong? anyone think to ask?

No that was the right amount I scavenged about 5 mill and seen him a bunch of times got 2 staffs a lid and a linen drop rate was bad but oh well thats what happens in the caves.Also correct me if I am wrong but I thought the linens drop rate was decreased when they first came out with those epics?

#52 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:46

who knows with the shadowlord you might HAVE to be in a group with 100% of your guild :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: or be a few hundred levels above him :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:

edit: Who knows maybe theres something even BADDER than the shadowlord ;)

#53 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:14

Who knows maybe theres something even BADDER than the shadowlord ;)

only thing badder than a Shadow Lord is a Shadow Dragon :P :twisted: 8) :lol:

#54 chslayer

chslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:46

Oh dear... Hoof? Did you forget to nail the forums doggy-door closed again?? or should that be dragon-door 8)

#55 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:34

Who knows maybe theres something even BADDER than the shadowlord ;)

Shadow Dragon's Mom and its the time of the month again ... RUN!

#56 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:05

Shadow Dragon's Mother In Law. 8)
But then again, I guess the Shadow Dragon has more to fear than we do. :lol:

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:15

Yeah yeah, I see a lot of talking, not much of the 'big bad' though... :P

We'll have the Shadow Lord tied to the Epic Quests. When we'll get to him? I'm not sure. As is, we're trying to show his forces off a bit better and keep the theme of Corruption going.

#58 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:02

Yeah yeah, I see a lot of talking, not much of the 'big bad' though... :P

We'll have the Shadow Lord tied to the Epic Quests. When we'll get to him? I'm not sure. As is, we're trying to show his forces off a bit better and keep the theme of Corruption going.

I'd like to see some sort of alliance between the 'big bads' that we've already faced so far, so maybe something like the shadowlord has the dreadlord resurrect Xinderoth and Lishka then we have to face the trio of those (with mega beefed up stats) before we get a crack at the shadowlord?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#59 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 July 2012 - 16:25

New SE set:
Ring: Posted Image
Shield: Posted Image
Armor: Posted Image