13 replies to this topic

#1 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 02 October 2017 - 13:08

Once upon a time where good ol OFG wants 100g in his main character. The problem is that he has 50g on one character,20g on another and 30 in another. Poor OFG wastes 1 minute of his poor life logging in one character and out until the other 50g are in the vault. 

What Im trying to say is that the gold currency should be shared between your characters like Eldevin Points.  I believe it will help those with multiple characters save time and clicking trying to bank in and out gold in different characters.

• KeS likes this

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#2 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 23:41

Yea I also like this idea.  ;)

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#3 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:28

Once upon a time where good ol OFG wants 100g in his main character. The problem is that he has 50g on one character,20g on another and 30 in another. Poor OFG wastes 1 minute of his poor life logging in one character and out until the other 50g are in the vault. 

What Im trying to say is that the gold currency should be shared between your characters like Eldevin Points.  I believe it will help those with multiple characters save time and clicking trying to bank in and out gold in different characters.

so that be if have like 16 lv 49 cold cap be 39 200? but if have that mutch gold its more easy to spend or dont fear to die lol

#4 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Latvia

Posted 03 October 2017 - 15:42

Nice Idea :)

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#5 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:56

Just be glad it wasn't how it used to be in beta. There was no vault haha

But I think an issue is that it wouldn't work with how Eldevin has the gold cap set up for non supporters.
  • KeS likes this

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#6 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 October 2017 - 22:23

Just be glad it wasn't how it used to be in beta. There was no vault haha

But I think an issue is that it wouldn't work with how Eldevin has the gold cap set up for non supporters.

but 10k free EP  for each alt created back in beta :D , bring it back!!   :rolleyes:

• KeS likes this

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#7 CandyCandy

CandyCandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • France

Posted 08 October 2017 - 16:21

WTF O_o ... i understand now...

Goodbye everybody, I may come back in the game in 2058 biggrin.png

#8 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Latvia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 17:43

WTF O_o ... i understand now...

O-o Candy in Eldevin Forums  :)

#9 CandyCandy

CandyCandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • France

Posted 08 October 2017 - 23:09

I check news all days ... :) , but no play anymore.

Goodbye everybody, I may come back in the game in 2058 biggrin.png

#10 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:45

yeah relics, weapons, and armor should also be account wide in addition to gold

The world is cruel...as will I....

#11 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Latvia

Posted 10 October 2017 - 15:39

yeah relics, weapons, and armor should also be account wide in addition to gold

Lol then All what u will need is get alt level 49 and ez fablet set and ez lvl 45 set. That will be too simple better not this one :D

Edited by PanDaLV, 10 October 2017 - 15:39.

#12 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:30

Lol then All what u will need is get alt level 49 and ez fablet set and ez lvl 45 set. That will be too simple better not this one :D

You can already transfer fine common items and unbound items.....so why not have a bit more....besides, you would still have to play the game and level that character....why not make it easier the 2nd or 3rd time around.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#13 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 13:21

You can already transfer fine common items and unbound items.....so why not have a bit more....besides, you would still have to play the game and level that character....why not make it easier the 2nd or 3rd time around.

I agree, most ppl don't lvl up that second character because it took long to lvl up the first one. If you look at the list of previous players, a lot of them have a main that is in the 40's but the other is way lower. This possible tells me that they didn't want to grind the second alt up because they have to go through the same process as before. Now imagine if you opened up all the other 14 slots and had to grind them all (yes I know many have done it), that is a difficult and time consuming task. So yes it would be nice to be able to do this considering most ppl nowadays don't have the patience to grind multiple alts.

Plus with opening this up, newer players may stay longer because of the fact they can create another alt to use and not go through a grind fest to do it.

• KeS likes this

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#14 Bamboozler

Bamboozler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:06

Hmm I dunno, personally I'm happy with the gold cap, I haven't had an issue with it 2 weeks into playing and won't for a long time after due to the need to purchase future skills, upgrading bags and other things. By the time I get to the point where I'm near my cap I would imagine that I wouldn't need gold as much.

But to the point about shared gold - it would defeat the purpose of depositing gold into the vault and would mean that players who play on more than one character would hit their cap faster than anticipated. If Hunted Cow was to remove the gold cap it would just mean that non-subscribers have one less reason to buy a subscription.

cXeKQxE.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: