Photo

Are we getting summer event if so when

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2018 - 21:17

will we be getting the summer event? If so when. I am looking forward to it

#2 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 21:50

According to the date of last yrs, it should be this coming week.

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#3 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:02

Yes, it'll be starting today and running until August 8th at 12:30pm (GMT+1 timezone). :) 

#4 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:38

:)

#5 Netbrat

Netbrat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2018 - 13:22

I'm very disappointed in the Summer event. It's only for higher levels. The Shovel prices are very high. There isn't an easy way except the trees to get the Doubloons for lower levels to buy anything. I think it was poorly created. I loved the Easter event and was able to collect the costumes but my highest character at 27 probably will not be able to collect much for this event.

#6 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 13:45

Yea the best you can do now is either continue trying to collect enough doubloons or purchase what your looking for gold or ep if you have some. I 'm sure plenty of ppl still have left over vanity and pets from previous summer event that you may find something.

#7 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 August 2018 - 15:59

I'm very disappointed in the Summer event. It's only for higher levels. The Shovel prices are very high. There isn't an easy way except the trees to get the Doubloons for lower levels to buy anything. I think it was poorly created. I loved the Easter event and was able to collect the costumes but my highest character at 27 probably will not be able to collect much for this event.

I can understand that frustration; all you can do is try to get a shot at the king before massive lag spikes and mass mob summings kill you. And don't get me started on the low level pirate Kings.... hopefully there were people who was fair and waited for others to kill the king.

The world is cruel...as will I....

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: