Photo

Revised Secure Trade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Revised Secure trade (12 member(s) have cast votes)

In favor?

1. Yes (11 votes [91.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.67%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mumble

mumble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:05

My idea is simple. I believe it would be highly beneficial to revise the secure trade system to allow the input of items from both sides. Something such as:

Player 1 has item X valued at 100 FSP

Player 2 has item Y valued at 50 fsp

Player 1 Initiates secure trade with item X

Player 2 inputs item Y along with 50 FSP

Player 1 confirms secure trade (locking items and FSP in place)

Player 2 can then accept (or deny) the trade, sending items and FSP to their new owner (or not)

Edited by mumble, 16 July 2018 - 09:05.

TtEOkGO.png

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:56

This has been suggested many many times - and so far, has gotten a LOT of approval from the player base and ZERO action from the cows :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: