15 replies to this topic

#1 Nodge

Nodge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:03

I think,  need add some "free lands" to the game, where players in clan/guild can be make a Castles. And, this free lands need to populate the various chieftains with they clans. So if clan/guild want to make castle, they need to defeat enemy AI clan.  Also need add profession like Builder :) at first they can be make wooden building/walls. After some profession growth they will be able to build a stone building and so on.

Also need other profession, Sieger or Engineer, this people able to build assault machines ( catapults, trebuchets, battering rams). Also builders will be able to fortify castles with some features :)

So what are the privileges of the clans in their castles?

-Traders

-Profession trainers

-Combat traineers.

-They can build homes in their castle, to increase populate of their castle, and collet tax from NPC :)

- and etc.

#2 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:57

I like the idea of having guild castles because it could also tie in to having a guild bank or vault but instead of going to the bank to access it you can go to your guilds castle if they have one and visit a treasure room of sorts. It also provides an area where your guild can go and hang out away from the general populace for the little elitist in all of us. :P

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

#3 Cubaza

Cubaza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 12 April 2013 - 13:55

Yep, it would be pretty cool .. I support this idea ! :D 

#4 DyinAngel

DyinAngel

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 16:38

This would be nice. But then again you have to think of where all this would take place. There would be so many players creating guilds. Where would they all be stored? Where would the land be placed? It would have to be really massive to hold all the clan's castles and so. We can't have thousands of castles created by players just taking up space. But I love this idea. It would make the game so much more dynamic and amazing than any other game i have played. it combines a 3d mmo with rts 2d games such as travian or so.

#5 DyinAngel

DyinAngel

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 16:38

If you guys can please implement this I would love you guys so much admins :D <3<3<3<3 

#6 Nodge

Nodge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:38

This would be nice. But then again you have to think of where all this would take place. There would be so many players creating guilds. Where would they all be stored? Where would the land be placed? It would have to be really massive to hold all the clan's castles and so. We can't have thousands of castles created by players just taking up space. But I love this idea. It would make the game so much more dynamic and amazing than any other game i have played. it combines a 3d mmo with rts 2d games such as travian or so.

We don't need a thousand of castles. Lot of clans will create it and leave game. Need a place only for 20-30 castles, and this place will take only powerfull clans.  But the other clans will also be able to capture the castle, if they establish an alliance.

Also, other clans with castles, will be able to attack other castles and destroy it, after sucessfuly destroing castle, their membes can collect the remains of entire materials from the ruined castle.

Also for create castle need to much builders, so clans need to hire free builders or builders from other clans :)

#7 DyinAngel

DyinAngel

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:20

We don't need a thousand of castles. Lot of clans will create it and leave game. Need a place only for 20-30 castles, and this place will take only powerfull clans.  But the other clans will also be able to capture the castle, if they establish an alliance.

Also, other clans with castles, will be able to attack other castles and destroy it, after sucessfuly destroing castle, their membes can collect the remains of entire materials from the ruined castle.

Also for create castle need to much builders, so clans need to hire free builders or builders from other clans :)

So what you are saying is that there will be a limit of castles and all the clans will fight for them and will constantly be fighting other clans to keep it?

#8 Nodge

Nodge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:22

So what you are saying is that there will be a limit of castles and all the clans will fight for them and will constantly be fighting other clans to keep it?

Yep, but i think with new patches developers can be increase this cap :)

#9 Brito

Brito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge
  • Portugal

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:41

What about a type of castle wars? :)

SgICYlw.jpg

#10 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 15:40

I think,  need add some "free lands" to the game, where players in clan/guild can be make a Castles. And, this free lands need to populate the various chieftains with they clans. So if clan/guild want to make castle, they need to defeat enemy AI clan.  Also need add profession like Builder :) at first they can be make wooden building/walls. After some profession growth they will be able to build a stone building and so on.

Also need other profession, Sieger or Engineer, this people able to build assault machines ( catapults, trebuchets, battering rams). Also builders will be able to fortify castles with some features :)

So what are the privileges of the clans in their castles?

-Traders

-Profession trainers

-Combat traineers.

-They can build homes in their castle, to increase populate of their castle, and collet tax from NPC :)

- and etc.

This is a nice idea :).

I think this is better for something like an expansion, it would take so much time and delay the game to have something like this ready for initial release.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#11 Roy

Roy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 15:44

This is a nice idea :).

I think this is better for something like an expansion, it would take so much time and delay the game to have something like this ready for initial release.

Agree

#12 Nodge

Nodge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 April 2013 - 14:29

Now we need know, what about this thinking game devs.

#13 lalonde

lalonde

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 19:22

How about this game becomes an RTS just because players want to ?

Joke aside this game is what they make it, we can't ask for huge addons

like that i dont think thats the kind of suggestion they are looking for or else

there would be way too many requests no matter how good the idea is

#14 RikkaLarn

RikkaLarn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:12

tbh, with the establishment of a guild system, there need only be a building in each town/city that is allocated as the "guildhouse" 

usable by everyone to access the guild they belong to, or to petition for membership/create a guild. a guild specific notice board inside would reflect any notices left for your specific guild, whilst access to a "quartermaster" would open up your "guild store" etc.

i.e entering the guildhouse door would act as a portal to your affiliated guild or a join/create "room"

Jack of all Trades....need anything at all, whisper me   :)

RikkaLarn: lvl32  Warrior    Pug: lvl 14 Mage  OwainGlynDwr lvl 9 Templar Shalhassan: lvl 3 Dogsbody   :)

Crystal Cutting 24, Farming 28, Fishing 18, Foraging 27, Forestry 27, Prospecting 35, Skinning 30, Alchemy 31, Armoursmithing 19, Cooking 36, Jewellery 16, Leatherwork 18, Tailoring 17, Weaponsmithing 18

#15 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 May 2013 - 00:01

tbh, with the establishment of a guild system, there need only be a building in each town/city that is allocated as the "guildhouse" 

usable by everyone to access the guild they belong to, or to petition for membership/create a guild. a guild specific notice board inside would reflect any notices left for your specific guild, whilst access to a "quartermaster" would open up your "guild store" etc.

i.e entering the guildhouse door would act as a portal to your affiliated guild or a join/create "room"

I kinda like this idea, although having a separate room for each guild would be like creating tons of instances... :blink:

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#16 RikkaLarn

RikkaLarn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 00:59

I was thinking more like a similar set up to the halls of residence for mages.....where the imp asks where you want teleporting to...joining a particular guild opens up the option to access that guild.

Jack of all Trades....need anything at all, whisper me   :)

RikkaLarn: lvl32  Warrior    Pug: lvl 14 Mage  OwainGlynDwr lvl 9 Templar Shalhassan: lvl 3 Dogsbody   :)

Crystal Cutting 24, Farming 28, Fishing 18, Foraging 27, Forestry 27, Prospecting 35, Skinning 30, Alchemy 31, Armoursmithing 19, Cooking 36, Jewellery 16, Leatherwork 18, Tailoring 17, Weaponsmithing 18

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: