• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:47

ODDITY1.JPG

ODDITY2.JPG

Something amiss here ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:24

yes that is rather strange

unless its being sitting there that long that they secured it before they left ?

Edited by activeh1, 12 April 2019 - 11:28.

5aZzW0p.png,

#3 Rigger

Rigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 13:45

its a ghost  :o  :o  :o

#4 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 12 April 2019 - 14:24

sorta stirs up the debate about soloing titans ,as seen in global chat

5aZzW0p.png,

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2019 - 18:01

yes that is rather strange

unless its being sitting there that long that they secured it before they left ?

That's a distinct possibility - I've just gone back thru all the remaining news archive (10 days worth) and a Tsuki hadn't spawned in that time before his/her secure ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 14:15

The reason that happened I believe is due to the value of that item being so low. 3,000 kills to clear it and earn 4,500 TKP towards a 12,000 TKP item worth about 5FSP seems not to be very enticing. Can hardly blame people for that.

But then again the 2 recent spawns since that have been cleared relatively quickly. So perhaps it is suffice for a few.

Edited by Josh1404, 13 April 2019 - 14:15.

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2019 - 20:09

The reason that happened I believe is due to the value of that item being so low. 3,000 kills to clear it and earn 4,500 TKP towards a 12,000 TKP item worth about 5FSP seems not to be very enticing. Can hardly blame people for that.

But then again the 2 recent spawns since that have been cleared relatively quickly. So perhaps it is suffice for a few.

I couldn't agree more about the TKP required to purchase the item - been saying that for years that they're "over-priced".

Maybe it was just a one-off - we'll see I guess :)

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 21:46

Some titans don't die for 30+ days... Record must be way longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: