• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:50

Medic Denied

Continually Grounded

Both of these achievements were obtainable in the past before you made changes to this dungeon (when people complained about Shadowlord being too hard).

Now both of them are unobtainable.

For Medic Drained you need to kill the boss before she heals. It is impossible. I have been there countless times, and even with stacked groups with full fabled gear to try get this. The closest I have seen it go is about 10k HP. Doesnt seem to be on a timer as if you go in there with little DPS she wont have healed in the time it would take that stacked group to kill her with ease, but she will heal later when lowish HP.

Continually Grounded, you need to be knocked down in the Undeath boss 5 times before defeating it. It seems (through testing) that these knockdowns occur at set HP intervals. Not timed at all, and you can only get 4 of them no matter how long you wait for the 5th to come.

A fix for these would be great please.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#2 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2014 - 22:36

I vote to remove them

But I wonder if they are doable at level 50....

The world is cruel...as will I....

#3 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 22:41

In their current state they wouldnt be possible at lvl100. Both are not on timers it seems, so its not about speed (or slowness in undeaths case).

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#4 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 23:58

yeah when testing for the 5 knock downs we ALL stopped all dps at like 100k the boss would not knock down again waited like 20 minutes (it seemed)  then me and ern was only one to resume dps'ing so that we wouldn't kill him "too fast" and we only used basic attack and still never got the 5th knock down.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:54

Thanks for the reports guys. These should be fixed in our next update. Medic Denied has been replaced with an entirely new achievement, and Continually Grounded has had the knockdown requirement reduced to 4 from 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: