Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:36

In this latest game update we have implemented footprints on the new map. You can toggle footprints via the new button at the bottom right of the map.

footprints_example.png

We've also added a new option to the 'Preferences' page which lets you auto break down items into Fragments that would normally be discarded with the Auto Discard preferences.

Note we'll be improving Composing further next week by making it possible to send Composed Potions that are tagged to your guildmates. We'll also be posting up a list of potential improvements to game next week with a poll to determine the order that we implement them in!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:39

Hoof has diarrhoea :P

Footprints and breakdown are cool though. ;)

Edited by Savanc, 27 September 2013 - 17:39.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#3 Bizz

Bizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:39

Can Toggle Footprints be permanent saved on toggling?

It's useless knowledge if not shared.

#4 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:42

Nice update on the footprints..

On the composing front... aswell as being able to send tagged potions to guild members... could we also see other changes? Creating multiple potions at the same time.. maybe as an upgrade or reward for reaching certain levels? As we level, the XP gap to the next level jumps quite a bit (as expected) but we are not as yet able to level quicker really.. adding upgrades or a reward to compose multiple potions would make composing alot less pain staking..

Thanks

#5 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:42

one question. what if i want to auto frag uniques but sell commons to other players?  id prefer an option to only auto frag the types i want.....not a big issue as i dont do this but im sure it will be a problem for others. 

#6 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:44

On the composing front... aswell as being able to send tagged potions to guild members... could we also see other changes? Creating multiple potions at the same time.. maybe as an upgrade or reward for reaching certain levels? As we level, the XP gap to the next level jumps quite a bit (as expected) but we are not as yet able to level quicker really.. adding upgrades or a reward to compose multiple potions would make composing alot less pain staking..

Thanks

+1 

like being able to make 8 potions at once taking 8 hours. or maybe double the time required if you use this option so its not over powered. it would be nice to set it for 8 hours while at work or sleepy time

#7 krypt0n

krypt0n

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:46

Yeah , same here.  For example, if i'm hunting SE, i don't want to auto-fragment them if i get a drop.  I would like to choose what kind of item i want to auto-fragment.  Same as auto-discard, i can choose what type to discard or no.

Thanks.... but great idea !

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:49

Yeah , same here.  For example, if i'm hunting SE, i don't want to auto-fragment them if i get a drop.  I would like to choose what kind of item i want to auto-fragment.  Same as auto-discard, i can choose what type to discard or no.

Thanks.... but great idea !

It uses the Auto Discard preferences - if you mouse over the Auto Fragment option in preferences it gives you details about how it works :)

#9 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:50

auto-breakdown is epic awesomeness!

#10 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:51

Love the footprints, I get lost so easily....Thanks!

#11 krypt0n

krypt0n

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 17:52

It uses the Auto Discard preferences - if you mouse over the Auto Fragment option in preferences it gives you details about how it works :)

OK, just saw it.  Very nice option !

Thanks for it

#12 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 18:27

Have to say these are 2 of the best and pertinent updates since I have joined the game. I have missed the "footprints" since the upgraded world.. and the "auto frag" is going save so much time not having to switch between screens etc.. REALLY 2 EFFICICIENT UPGRADES FOR THE GAME! thanks guys!

#13 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 September 2013 - 18:40

thanks for the update love the footprints and auto compose going to save a lot of time during hunts 

#14 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 18:43

Thanks

+1 to this, sadly due to derailing my thread regarding these upgrades had to be locked...

... I am however, willing to start a new one should the cows want it...?

#15 Ali

Ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 18:49

Very much like the IDEA of auto-fragment.  Not wild about the implementation.

I have always left my auto-discard setting set to "off," since it's not granular enough for my needs.  Linking auto-discard to it will ensure that it, too, will not be granular enough for my needs.

Would much prefer to be able to select, for each rarity level, whether or not I auto-discard/auto-fragment, and not assume that because I want to do it for uniques (for example), I want to do the same thing to commons and rares.

#16 RiZiN

RiZiN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 September 2013 - 18:56

Thank you so much for this HC.

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 19:33

MAJOR GLITCH... on Titan Hunting after this update.

Hunting Guardian of Elements (Titan) and it is now practically invisible on the screen... icon occasionaly blinks when moving. In classic map it doesn't even show up.

I've placed a support ticket with more details )o0

#18 killafrog

killafrog

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 20:03

I would rather pick and chose my stuff to compose instead of a ladder style that auto discard uses. 

I don't want to go compose rares, but legendary i don't mind for example as i maybe getting to many rares to compose and want to sell rares.

Edited by killafrog, 27 September 2013 - 20:06.

#19 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 20:21

I would rather pick and chose my stuff to compose instead of a ladder style that auto discard uses. 

I don't want to go compose rares, but legendary I don't mind for example; as I maybe getting too many rares to compose and want to sell rares.

You don't have to set and have it there in stone you know. It can be changed whenever we want, for whatever we are doing.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#20 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 20:46

The use of footprints is completely lost on me. Someone care to explain?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: