Photo

FSH - Ban, or Not ?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: Fallensword Holder (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Should it be banned ?

1. Yes (14 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (36 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

3. No feelings either way (6 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 20:04

I just wonder how many .... IF ANY .... of those against removing ALL scripts from the game are actually using them in forms other than "official" releases ? :)

(is that "if any" sufficiently highlighted so as not to be seen as an accusation of person or persons in particular?)

just chiming in...I use FSHELPER...like a religion....i can go to my guild and look at gear BY LEVEL (GUILD INVENTORY) or from ANY level to any level.  as a founder it is invaluable to the way i run my guild, since we chose to use our BP as guild store....also....on line mates are highlighted..so i can talk to them...also an attack link is added after every message..so i do not have to go to their bio to hit anyone i wish to attack. I can manage my Recipes and easily look at my medal progress with out having to go to my bio....i have the ability to have a separate link for just my BOUNTIES and i can keep track of those that i do clear bounties for...ALSO...i can go into the FSBOX LOG and see old posts..instead of refresh refresh refresh.....so i voted NO do not get rid of this...........there are many more features but those are the ones i cant do with out....LOL MY TWO CENTS.... :D

#82 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 July 2014 - 17:16

The only features I'd really like to see implemented into the game would be the different colors for the amount of time a guild member is on. Green for recently, more transparent as they leave. 

Also, I loved the medal tab and the R to repair/refresh.

But, my FSH hasn't been working for a couple months now, sadly.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#83 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:38

Rant

Edited by Rasputin, 09 July 2014 - 16:18.

Rasputin17.jpg 

#84 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:13

Rant

Try using a lil common sense eh ? - revealing the cheat just makes those using it stop using it or change how it's being used.

At the moment it can (or could) be detected - so no, I'm not going to reveal it. The thread has asked many times for that and my answer will remain the same.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#85 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:19

I can recal this being asked 2 to 3 years ago evidence was gathered and handed over to HCS nothing was done..unfortunately Helper was a great addition originally to the game but its abuse goes far beyond titans and as a result it in my view should be removed totally.

#86 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 16:26

Blocking FSHelper wouldn't erase the code from the interwebs either.. So players could still use old code from it

#87 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 23:47

Blocking FSHelper wouldn't erase the code from the interwebs either.. So players could still use old code from it

Correct but then would allow cows to track and ban any script usage as the game would not have any approved for use scripts...

But I think changing what happens when players are caught might be a greater deterrent.

Personally have felt that resetting an account to level 1 no upgrades no fsp new join date would be far harsher than what occurs now and if the scripting is used throughout a clan once 3 players are caught in a clan they can all as in every single member and the Clan as well visit level 1 again....would stop cheating dead in its tracks overnight.

Edited by katatonic, 09 July 2014 - 23:51.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: