• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Velgore

Velgore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:30

A lot of us have been here since the start. I've been playing for 10 years now. An entire decade. Well, I just came back after 6 years; but that's not the point. I'm sure a lot of you have acquired that diamond medal for playing FS for 6 years. How many of you would like to see something a little more grand? For those who have been there since it all started, a medal that nobody else will earn. I had an idea for the medal system. After reaching diamond status on a medal, doing it once again would border the image in a prestige fashion. I also have recruiting players diamond (5,000) players. However I remember a time when it was well over 20,000, and it would state 6-10k were active. I could click and see every player for pages on end.

What do you all think of the medal system and what would you like see invested into it?

The best avi maker in FS with the best prices. Check out my work here.

Please contact me in-game.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:54

You are preaching to the choir, dear.  I have wanted to see more medals for  7,8,9, and soon to be 10, for years.  I can however, understand why we don't have them.  Since it would mean reworking the entire medal system to have the new tiers for other areas of the game where medals are earned through much blood sweat and tears rather than just signing up and showing up (this is why we jokingly call loyalty and annual service no life medals after all)  

That said, I know of quite a few Diamond bounty hunters that have passed that point years past, and surely there are some titan hunters, etc that way surpassed the benchmark as well.  

I know there are more important things to be worked on, but it would be nice to have this.  And as usual, I request one tier be Amethyst so the medal can be purple.  :)

Edited by BadPenny, 16 May 2017 - 12:56.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 18:30

That said, I know of quite a few Diamond bounty hunters that have passed that point years past, and surely there are some titan hunters, etc that way surpassed the benchmark as well.  

You must be thinking of another medal BadPenny, there are NO diamond bounty hunters in the game yet and only 1 who has reached Ruby.

Although I do think that having more tiers would be nice, especially with Pride buff being tied to medals. That doesn't mean that all need to be increased beyond Diamond but some certainly could.

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 May 2017 - 18:50

I stopped looking at top lists when I found out my top monthly was mostly populated by FS ghosts i.e. folks that quit YEARS ago.  But I could have sworn Bleltch got his diamond  BH medal a long long time ago.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:44

I stopped looking at top lists when I found out my top monthly was mostly populated by FS ghosts i.e. folks that quit YEARS ago.  But I could have sworn Bleltch got his diamond  BH medal a long long time ago.....

I def remember Bletch having diamond too..before they changed the look of the medals 

uwClls8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: