#21 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 13:51

Potions are not giving exp ! I tried both discard and collect all and did not receive any.

UNLIKE!!! :o

#22 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 November 2014 - 13:56

Hooray for "Collect All" button. :)
Hooray for "Discard All" button. :)

Boo for lack of "Remake last batch" button. :(
Yeah we have the template drop downs on the main page now, but selecting multiple drop down boxes, then clicking "create potion" takes way more clicks than one simple "remake last batch" button.

BTW, might want to add a "not enough gold on hand" message when you don't have enough gold on hand to make a potion, when trying to make from the new screen. Currently, it just refreshes and does nothing.

#23 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 13:57

The mouseover on the gold in top toolbar still shows old deposit reset time.

Sent composed potion to guildmate successfully. However, guild report shows no icon for it (broken image icon), and in the mouseover it shows no potion name or what it contains (it's like it's just a blank composed potion template). Yes, I did a hard refresh, and that did not resolve the issue.

Edited by cyrus7, 27 November 2014 - 14:01.

#24 minechaos

minechaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:13

excellent update.

Pride, Buff Enhancer and Brute Strength are certain to catch the attention of several players, as they did mine.

appreciate the max level increase to several existing and very useful skills.

and all the extra buttons now make collection so much easier. even creation of the potion is okay. i do agree with an earlier post though that a "Start All" button would help for a Composing xp training template, for example. other than that...

O.o hmm. well, simply put: Nice work!

#25 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:15

BTW, might want to add a "not enough gold on hand" message when you don't have enough gold on hand to make a potion, when trying to make from the new screen. Currently, it just refreshes and does nothing.

This is now fixed.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#26 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:20

Potions are not giving exp ! I tried both discard and collect all and did not receive any.

Yes they are.... I just tested it?

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#27 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:24

Fixed. :)

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#28 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:24

Can you give us the new shard equation?  That would be ever so nice :)

#29 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:25

Instant finish (all) still does not collect the potion(s). :-(

It is annoying that "new template" is now in the  top in the pull down menu. This is used rather seldom whereas I keep the one I use all the time on top by naming i "111".

And then there is still a bug in the log: I usually keep a tab open with the log and when I come back it the message that lets me collect the potions does not appear the first time I refresh the page. It was like this before and still is.

I like the discard button. But I would like a button that collects and destroys (all) the potions in one click.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#30 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:32

Brute Strength

Assuming that this skill starts at level 100 and increases 10 per level of composing, and not 5, I think you should drop this to a lower level reachable than the current slated 52. At level 60 composing this would give a player a 180 Brute Strength and give an additional, +9 to Berserk, Fury and Enchant Weapon. Unless you change it work on potions, as well as casted buffs, it will be a pretty worthless skill.

EW1000 can be bought for less than 10k gold. Berserk 350 for less than 100k gold. Fury 350 is 1-2 FSP. All 3 of these are better than 183, even assuming that Buff Enhancer steps the same way and there is a possibility of having a castable Fury, Berserk and EW of 193. The cost of getting to composing level 50-60 set aside, the cost of making the max level potion of this for 1 hour is probably multiple the cost of the other 3 combined.

#31 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:33

Fixed. :)

Still shows old time. Hard refreshed a few times, but no change. Waited a few minutes, and hard refreshed again, but still shows the old time.

#32 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:35

Btw. in the composing level guide it would be nice to see where the potions are capped.

Also, I am not a big fan of the new way to calculate how many percent left until next level. This way you start with a high percentage and increase very slowly. With the other way there was more emphasis on your progress right now.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

Edited by Zennaro, 27 November 2014 - 14:36.

#33 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:38

the composing level % is off..it shows I am 96% through level when I am actually closer to 33%

Fixed, it now shows your progress through your current level as would be expected.

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#34 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:39

Guildmate sent me a composed pot and now my pack has disappeared.  No slots, no potion, no other items, nothing.  Also no count for pack, just shows /193)

Screenshot everything!

#35 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:41

Fixed, it now shows your progress through your current level as would be expected.

This only shows current level XP in the mouseover though. We used to be able to see our total amount of composing XP in the mouseover, but the percent was percent of current level.

#36 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:42

Instant finish (all) still does not collect the potion(s). :-(

It is annoying that "new template" is now in the  top in the pull down menu. This is used rather seldom whereas I keep the one I use all the time on top by naming i "111".

And then there is still a bug in the log: I usually keep a tab open with the log and when I come back it the message that lets me collect the potions does not appear the first time I refresh the page. It was like this before and still is.

I like the discard button. But I would like a button that collects and destroys (all) the potions in one click.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

You can instant finish & collect / discard in 2 clicks though. One extra click for me was better than covering the screen in buttons for every possible series of actions you could possibly wish to perform.

As for the 'New Template' option it's now at the bottom instead of the top. :)

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#37 savipats

savipats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:44

1. In 95%+ of the occasions one makes junk-potions of their liking (20xp, 50xp or whatever else).

An option to do so with less clicks was what was really needed - either a "remake last batch" or a toggle option to make the      same potions in all slots available.

2. Brute strength at its current description seems utterly useless....

3. Please revert the level bar back to being relative to current level.  I see thats done already, thx.

4. Thanks for everything else, much appreciated... :)

Edited by savipats, 27 November 2014 - 14:47.

#38 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:48

Right click > Destroy on guild tagged composed potions pretends to work (gives confirmation box, and disappears from backpack when confirmation box is clicked). However, due to being guild tagged, does not actually destroy (which is what I would expect; was surprised when it acted like it was destroying), as is seen by refreshing profile and potion reappears. Maybe a pop up error box that says "You cannot destroy this potion as it is guild tagged." instead of fake-destroying it.

#39 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:49

You can instant finish & collect / discard in 2 clicks though. One extra click for me was better than covering the screen in buttons for every possible series of actions you could possibly wish to perform.

As for the 'New Template' option it's now at the bottom instead of the top. :)

There is no reason NOT to collect a potion if you are using instant finish. When on earth would you instant finish a potion and not collect it? If you don't want to collect it now then you also wait with the instant finish and pay less. I don't want you to add another button here, just change the functionality.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

Edited by Zennaro, 27 November 2014 - 14:51.

#40 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2014 - 14:53

Can you give us the new shard equation?  That would be ever so nice :)

nevermind, I figured it out :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: