Photo

Game Update 1.05 - The Tower of Noctis

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
137 replies to this topic

#1 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:23

Patch Notes 1.05 - The Tower of Noctis

All characters have had their respec cool-down reset.

The Tower of Noctis is the hub realm for 'Ascended' mode dungeons. These dungeons will be scaled to the current maximum content level and will provide an increased challenge and reward.

General
  • Added notification glow when the notification button gets added.
  • Added some new animations for receiving certain items and spells.
  • Increased max quantity in shops to 999 instead of 99.
  • Improved options window and keybinds are now customizable.
  • Improved some cases where auto attack was cleared if any other attack failed.
  • Sacks and Baskets now store rare crafting components.

Content

• Ascended Mode Quests added, find Guardian Wolfgar in Eldevin City to begin the quest-line.
  • The Tower of Noctis on the Isle of Nasaroth is now accessible to level 40 players.
  • Added Ascended 'Secluded Valley' Dungeon. (note: Ascended currency / gear will be coming next update)
  • Added extra stats to track kills of the Crimson Macabre, Infernal Empire, Sriosian Empire and the Agama.
  • Added LFG Queue for Trial of the Champions.
  • Added LFG Queue for Ascended Secluded Valley.
  • Darmov in Diminutive City has had his missing loot table added.
  • Updated quest rewards for Brokenshore, Nasaroth Forest, Betex, Dryad Forest and Fel'Thaar Forest resurrection quests. These will now be more level appropriate.
  • Updated the Blossom Ridge Regional Vendor to sell equipment that is level-appropriate to the zone.

Balance

• Ancestral Spirit now does 125% healing every 5s for 40s up from 75% every 5s for 30s.
  • Upped Meteorite impact radius from 2.5 to 3 yards.
  • Life steal is now limited to 4 procs per second.
  • Void Portal and Call of the Wild should now spawn summons with more appropriate health based on the player level.
  • Fixed PvP damage/health reduction not being applied to Damage / Heals over time.
  • The Temple Guardian outside the Temple of the Three has had his area effect damage lowered.
Bugs
  • Added a missing map location for Crannoch Gauntlet.
  • Crafting/Gathering will now always cancel out if you get teleported.
  • Changed the stat tracking Rokfoot kills to track Ohdar Rokfoot kills instead.
  • Fixed an issue with Ardin Thomas showing a quest indicator for Strange Tablets before it was available.
  • Fixed an issue when changing shop tabs sometimes the scrolling broke in the buy tab.
  • Fixed a bug with the World Boss Achievements.
  • Fishing Daily 9 will now correctly expect 15 Plaice.
  • Fixed the achievement icons for Foraging Level 15 and Foraging Level 30.
  • Jewelry Daily 9 will now correctly expect one Improved Citrine Ring of Combat and one Improved Citrine Ring of Magic.
  • Fixed case where Golden Tankard waitresses got stuck thinking they were already busy.
  • Fixed an issue where you resurrected in the secondary location and it checked if the primary location's quest for Death's Door was unlocked instead.
  • Fixed an issue causing Storm to sometimes deal damage twice per second instead of just once.
  • Fixed an issue where Item tooltips in repair window did not always show the correct gem slots.
  • Fixed an issue where some character bound items could be placed in the Vault.
  • Fixed a bug where you open legendary treasure and doesn't roll the random stats if your inventory is full.
  • Fixed an issue where the Wild Familiar could deal less damage than intended.
  • Notification bubbles no longer detach from their button if the buttons are re-positioned.
  • Overhauled how Gold Collected stat works to fix potential issues.
  • If you disconnect while farming someone else can no longer steal the plot straight away.
  • Various incorrect spellings of Terenul Rosu have been corrected.

~The Eldevin Team

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#2 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:27

Looks great :)

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#3 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:30

WOOOT ;]

#4 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:30

• Added extra stats to track kills of the Crimson Macabre, Infernal Empire, Sriosian Empire and the Agama.

• Life steal from gems is now limited to 4 procs per second.

Will the kills start from zero? I must of killed like 100k crimsons. :(

Life steal nerf! Time to adapt my build maybe.

All looks good, nice update. :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:31

Will the kills start from zero? I must of killed like 100k crimsons. :(

Unfortunately so. We don't really have a way of knowing how many you've killed up to now. :(

#6 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:33

Wow if Ascended mode quests and dungeons are going to be Akin to Heroic level difficulty in other games I would say you've just added the best feature you could to the game. 

#7 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:43

Wow if Ascended mode quests and dungeons are going to be Akin to Heroic level difficulty in other games I would say you've just added the best feature you could to the game. 

Yes Ascended mode is planned to be similar to this feature in other games. However we are working to add Ascended Weapon Sets with the next update so this is really early access to this feature as we're planning to balance and improve it to coincide with the content update later this month. We'd like to hear feedback on the challenge and difficulty of the dungeon with this update and we fully intend on adding more dungeons to Ascended mode, I think you'll understand the future plans when you see the realm a little later today :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#8 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:44

AOE for rangers will be destroyed with the lifesteal & storm rework.  Storm is the only AOE spell that was useful.  Not happy at all about that :(

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#9 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:04

Sounds like a solid update :D
Can't wait to see keybinds

#10 GodKent

GodKent

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:32

How long is the downtime suppose to be for?

#11 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:33

From other thread Kent.  :)

In preparation for the upcoming patch we require to take the game down today, more details to follow.

We're looking at a down time at 1:30pm GMT. (9:30am EDT).

Downtime should be no longer than 1 hour.

#12 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:35

Does Ascended SV have decent drop tables, or are we going to be eating lots of repair costs???

Can't wait to move that damn 'z' key!

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#13 GodKent

GodKent

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:35

Cheers you big Goose :)

#14 Maquiboy

Maquiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:36

very nice updates.

never played that kind of game before so I have no clue what is a "ascended mode dongeons"

i presume it is for groups? Can somebody explain please:)

#15 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:37

Approximately 1 hour.

Does Ascended SV have decent drop tables, or are we going to be eating lots of repair costs???

The drop table currently shares items from TR and the Legendary Chests, we're working towards having Ascended Weapons at 45 available in the next update.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#16 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:37

Is the life steal 4 procs per gem per second, or all-inclusive?

#17 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:38

Yes Ascended mode is planned to be similar to this feature in other games. However we are working to add Ascended Weapon Sets with the next update so this is really early access to this feature as we're planning to balance and improve it to coincide with the content update later this month. We'd like to hear feedback on the challenge and difficulty of the dungeon with this update and we fully intend on adding more dungeons to Ascended mode, I think you'll understand the future plans when you see the realm a little later today :)

Sound great! I hope they stay super hard, be nice to have something challenging to do long term and at end game. :)

#18 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:38

never played that kind of game before so I have no clue what is a "ascended mode dongeons"

It's an existing dungeon scaled up to the current maximum level, which will provide increased challenge and rewards. Some mobs or bosses may also have additional mechanics or attacks.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#19 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:39

OMG ELDEVIN WITHDRAW :(

#20 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2014 - 13:44

Yep they should be difficult and drops should be good with best possible rolls i feel :)

That should make the gone players to come back :D

Edited by hussey, 13 March 2014 - 13:49.

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: