Photo

Game Update 1.4 - Guilds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#1 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:37

Forum%20Banner%20-%20Guilds.jpg

Game Update 1.4 will launch on Wednesday the 2nd of Dec. All servers will be down at approximately 9am GMT (4am EST) for 1 hour.

Player's will be able to visit the Guild Registrar near the Golden Tankard to create a guild.

However, if you wish to search for a guild you can simply click the new icon in the lower right of the game screen and apply from there.

Patch Notes

• Players can now join and create Guilds.
  • Guilds need a Name and a Tag.
  • The Guild Tag will be displayed under your character name in game.
  • Creating a guilds requires a level 10 character and costs 100 EP or 250 Gold.
  • Guilds are character based.
  • Guilds can communicate via cross server guild chat.
  • Guilds have a bank that can store Gold and Eldevin Points.
  • The Guild Leader will be able to set player ranks and permissions and assign members to these ranks.
  • Guilds start with a maximum of 10 members and 3 ranks. 
  • Guilds can unlock more maximum members and ranks by leveling up and then paying the associated cost. (Gold or Eldevin Points)
  • The current cap is 50 members and 10 ranks.
  • A percentage of all experience earned by the guild members will be granted to the guild.
  • Guilds also have an activity log, message of the day and general info panel.

Note : We plan to expand and continue to develop Guilds further in the future :)

~The Eldevin Team

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#2 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:41

Dont like this alot voted for account based guilds and you go ahead make them char based :( So basicly means 3 players with 16 chars each in a guild

#3 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:44

Account based membership would be better.  Character based is too confusing.

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#4 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:48

Account based membership would be better.  Character based is too confusing.

what if it be GvG and member in the 2 guilds?

#5 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:50

if people have 2 different characters on rival guilds, they cant go into GvG games:o....

And most likely a lot people join in with different characters to different guilds... but hey it is guild leader's decision if they allow multiple guilds to have!

It is good even with separated for all characters. Just like 99% of all mmorpgs :)...

If you have 16 chars, why the heck you are like 'I must join into guild with all of them! I must! I must! I must!'

Just join one to skilling guild and another to pvp guild and then dont join in with others.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#6 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:53

Note : We plan to expand and continue to develop Guilds further in the future :)

~The Eldevin Team

Thank u  

#7 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:54

guilds are out so lets make do with what we got to work with. and any dev online at the minute i got a question to ask but can it be in a forum pm please? eg private pm i mean. :P

Edited by sdcrichy, 01 December 2015 - 18:55.

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 18:59

How is one's guild displayed on character? Like when I pass another player, does it display their guild name too with their character name?

#9 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2015 - 19:00

How is one's guild displayed on character? Like when I pass another player, does it display their guild name too with their character name?

Yup! Sorry I forgot to mention this, will add to patch notes. the guild TAG will be displayed under your character name.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#10 Phasver

Phasver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 19:35

Will there be a bank log so guild leaders can see who, what, when, and how much a player is taking and if they feel they are abusing it their rank can be demoted or be removed from the guild? If not could it be considered for the future?

#11 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 19:50

The sky won't fall in because it is character based, nothing bad shall happen where you can instantly point and go o look. This is just another poor layout, silly way to go about things for the sake of penny pinching gold, ep and a mess for how small the game is and for how the servers are connected etc. 

You have it set pretty easy to find out who peoples alts are, so this let's pretend they are all unique people is eye rolling. Like I said, the sky won't fall in.........but in the under belly............ another chip in the viability of this game. Everything is always so messy. 

#12 Removed431723

Removed431723

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 20:17

all i can say is hopefully it will be worth waiting years for

Characters~~~Legolis~~~lvl49

_________ ~~~Legonub~~~lvl13

#13 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 20:19

-Yawn-

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

#14 Cremi

Cremi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 20:24

But when do I get to buy a respec and take gems out without EP?

5vvcilx.png

#15 Zyy

Zyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 22:58

Time to make a guild and have no one join hehe.  :D  :P

#16 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 23:48

curious I be but what will be the procedure if a player wants to leave a guild ?

also what is the fee or procedure if one makes a guild but then wants to delete it?

anyway having been away for 6 months and just having peeked back couple days ago I know the pop is still small and all that.

like many I would have liked to see AH come first even if there isn't a huge pop I think in some ways it gives something to do and a much better way to sell and buy items including EP /cash shop ones.  

most mmo's just have character based entry to guilds rather then acct based but I guess because of how this game works and the small pop I see why some would prefer acct based.

I think those of us who played other mmo's and had multiple characters including possibly multiple accts didn't join just one guild but maybe put our main characters in our main guild and then our alts in others and didn't effect it that much.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#17 Kinfa1987

Kinfa1987

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:09

Great update HCS,

keep up the good work.....

Cant wait to see what guilds have to offer :)

Edited by Kinfa1987, 02 December 2015 - 09:17.

#18 xrxr1

xrxr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:17

if update takes longer than 1 hour would appreciate some feedback toeta after that please.

Hope all goes smoothly

Ranger - levels  -Alchemy 49 . Foraging 49 . Skinning 49 . Leatherworking 49 . Cooking 49 .  Forestry 49 . Cooking 49. Prospecting 49 .  Weaponsmithing 49 .  Farming 49. Fishing 49 . Crystal Cutting 49. Jewelry 49. Tailoring 49.   Armor smithing 49.

Done all the hard yards  - Crafted and Gathered everything myself in Beta version and currently as well..

#19 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:35

i hope this will get more new players on the game. good job guys! u should emphasize on this game. its your ace and have alot of potential to be one of the best. anyways, hoping for some more rewards on battleground pvp , arena , and trials of the champions. pls make it worth doing. thanks!

#20 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:39

Servers are now back online.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

Font: