Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:09

someone find phools mail and mail him i lost it long ago

#42 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:22

advanced clones are going to love this ,you know the ones you cannot detect hoof.that run on their own ip ,you need to have that meeting and change adapt your policy on clones badly.

Like I said, we'll be reviewing each one manually before allocating any Fallen Sword Point reward.

And like I said in my ticket I KNOW the player I reported has numerous accounts yet you can not find any evidence that is why these skilled clones will love this.

Don't forget the part where even emails or other registered things can get detected by deviant ppl which can initially and indubitably lead to bigger problems. Some alternatives like this might have 0- :?: tweaks here and there and might lunge at some of the unemployed so to speak as some will pick as they please.. in the streets..

eqnq15.png                  

#43 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:30

Not a Fan of this idea.. Players with Real Life Friends that can Contact them to tell them to come back May like this idea.. but for others.. we will never see that Grand Prize LOL.. personally i think its a bad idea... but thats my opinion.. Players left this game For a Reason Bringing them back all there gunna do is go inactive again LOL.. . Like i said theres a Reason they left the game in the first place...

#44 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:39

Most of players retired banned themselves or logging on from time to time not 120 days inactive
and they left game for a reason. if we brought them back and they saw nothing changed they will back inactive :|

Not necessary to add medal for this stuff as it unachievable for many

I agree , i think this whole thing is just going be used as exploitation.

I agree.

Make it a guild achievement and heavily reduce the rewards? I think yes.

#45 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:40

Not a Fan of this idea.. Players with Real Life Friends that can Contact them to tell them to come back May like this idea.. but for others.. we will never see that Grand Prize LOL.. personally i think its a bad idea... but thats my opinion.. Players left this game For a Reason Bringing them back all there gunna do is go inactive again LOL.. . Like i said theres a Reason they left the game in the first place...

You guys are assuming a lot. Perhaps they got deployed for active duty, started working many hours, had a traumatic event happen to them, etc. People don't ALWAYS stop playing because something in the game off put them. It could be circumstance.

#46 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:44

You guys are assuming a lot. Perhaps they got deployed for active duty, started working many hours, had a traumatic event happen to them, etc. People don't ALWAYS stop playing because something in the game off put them. It could be circumstance.

Just my personal opinion...

#47 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 23:53

*starts playing Step By Step theme song*...

#48 Alioth1

Alioth1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 00:13

There is a few players I'd like to see back in Fallensword,but alas unfortunately I do not have their E-mails or contact details,so how do I contact them to give them the code?...This will only work for people that have RL friends that used to play FS or if you know ex-players contact details outside of FS...I think it would help if the code could be sent via an E-mail generated by the Bovines(Cows) when you generate the code and also if a personal message could be attached it would make it more personal...Just a thought

#49 Booger

Booger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 00:38

This reminds me of a facebook game, instead of getting 25 facebook friends who play a game to complete a mission, it's a case of bringing back as many friends as possible for your own win button.

#50 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:48

someone find phools mail and mail him i lost it long ago

He wants to come back but cant remember his pw ..

#51 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:51

I feel like it should send them an email. It would be more effective since most players don't keep track of personal contact information.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#52 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:00

Wouldnt it be helpful/beneficial to give us the ability to see the inactive players we recruited in the past? I'm only really aware of 1 who was one of my real life friends who stopped playing. The others were just random people who disappeared off my recruiting page after they went inactive.

This way we could see all our former recruits.. and pick and choose who to invite back? Maybe based off what they accomplished in their first play through. Idk.

#53 jzaz

jzaz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:21

I'm just wondering, what's your definition of a "unique day"? I'm planning on emailing my friend to come back to this game (he's been years inactive) :)

#54 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:40

I'm just wondering, what's your definition of a "unique day"? I'm planning on emailing my friend to come back to this game (he's been years inactive) :)

In FS a unique day is from 00:00 to 23:59 SERVER TIME on the SAME date (server tiime again). This is the same unique day that controls when you get your bank deposits reset and loyalty points added. The 1st log-in during that period would count as 1 unique day logging in.

When you message your friend/s be sure to suggest they allow at least 5 mins into the server day due to the server that runs the times for AH, Temple, Arena etc is the one that runs slightly slower than real time and can accumulate 3 or 4 mins of error before it gets corrected.

#55 arealus

arealus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:55

not a good idea reward absent players,and line pockets of current players with fsp(s) when the inactive player comes back just to go inactive again. I can see e-mails now plzs come back all you got to do is this and i get fsp(s),but that is just my 2-cents.

#56 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:34

Hoofmaster, I don't know if email addy's are top secret or not, but what would you think of someone requesting an email of a friend in order to send them an invite? The request would need to be made via a support ticket and the person would HAVE to be on their friend list. Probably a bad idea but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

#57 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:37

Hoofmaster, I don't know if email addy's are top secret or not, but what would you think of someone requesting an email of a friend in order to send them an invite? The request would need to be made via a support ticket and the person would HAVE to be on their friend list. Probably a bad idea but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

I really really wounld't want people knowing my email andress or sending stuff to my email. I think its a bad idea :/

#58 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:37

mayhaps a email is sent by request of a player but through a moderator? handing out emails does not seem legit :?
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#59 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:01

mayhaps a email is sent by request of a player but through a moderator? handing out emails does not seem legit :?

It's a simple enough process to have them all sent through a "WeWantYouBack@fallensword.com" email address, so they would never know who tried to recruit them again (apart from player name, maybe).

#60 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:19

It's a simple enough process to have them all sent through a "WeWantYouBack@fallensword.com" email address, so they would never know who tried to recruit them again (apart from player name, maybe).

yeah as long as emails aren't exposed. I am in the delayed enlistment programs of the us navy and I'll probably have a good six months while I'm gone and I wouldn't want my email handed out to strangers...
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: