• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:03

Hi all,

We have now completed the update which includes the following:

1) The PvP Seasons have been converted to PvP Events which will be run periodically in a similar way to how we run the Global Events. Note that we will be making some tweaks to it, such as removing the Titan League, but we'll post up a thread on the forum with our thoughts and see what other suggestions / tweaks the community suggests.

2) You can now choose to use between 10 and 100 stamina for PvP attacks again.

3) The PvP Ladder is available again, however the level ranges for the bands have been increased to include more players within each band.

4) It is now possible to post bounties again via the Bounty Board. Bounties will no longer be automatically posted, but we're open to further suggestion to improve the Bounty Board on the forum.

5)  We've put up a thread to discuss potential rewards for the PvP Ladder. We'd really appreciate your input on this - you can check out the thread by clicking here.

6) The interface on the 'Fight Players' page has been adjusted to allow for the PvP Ladder and the ability to choose how much stamina is used per attack. Note also the PvP Prestige can be activated from this page. We're open to suggestions on the forum as to how you'd like to see the interface improved.

7) Guild Conflict rewards have been adjusted back to the previous values, however there is already a thread on the forum discussing potential improvements. Click here to check it out

8) Various medals have been updated to be compatible with the update. Specifically the Bounty Master medal is now awarded based on completed Bounty Hunts again and the values have been adjusted to reflect this. Also the Tyranny and PvP Mastery medals are now based on the PvP Event Crystal League which will apply going forward when the new PvP Events start.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:13

So what potions did Titan tier get? Me curious

#3 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:15

you can follow me @ #Don't mind

Kiztx.gif

#4 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:31

The tyranny medal wasn't awarded to those who finished in crystal league. May I ask why?

#5 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:35

12 crystal chests + 1 pvp prestige pot+ 2 spirit of pvp (another quest item) was given this time for players that was on titan league.

Thanks for the update.

now we have 5 quest items: 3 trophies and 2 spirit to make some set (hoping to get new recipes to use them soon :)

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:36

The tyranny medal wasn't awarded to those who finished in crystal league. May I ask why?

Before the update the Tyranny medal was for the Titan League, however after the update it has been changed to apply to the Crystal League in future PvP Events as the Titan League will no longer exist in them.

#7 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:38

Before the update the Tyranny medal was for the Titan League, however after the update it has been changed to apply to the Crystal League in future PvP Events as the Titan League will no longer exist in them.

Ah, I see. There's a log saying I was promoted to titan league as I finished in the top 25 of crystal, must be a bug then?

Edited by Maehdros, 18 August 2015 - 12:39.

#8 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:38

Hoof, can we hit guild mates in the ladder now or what ?

clock96.gif

#9 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:45

I'm sorry to disagree Hoof, but that "improvement on GVG" is a thread about increasing the ability to RP farm. Let's go back and find the posts by Chazzz and Rye, which were actual improvements to GVG. 

Thanks for the update, and I guess we'll see what moves forward from here.

Edited by Kedyn, 18 August 2015 - 12:45.

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:48

I'm sorry to disagree Hoof, but that "improvement on GVG" is a thread about increasing the ability to RP farm. Let's go back and find the posts by Chazzz and Rye, which were actual improvements to GVG. 

Thanks for the update, and I guess we'll see what moves forward from here.

If you have other suggestions that is fine - I just thought that since there was already a thread discussion Guild Conflict improvements it would make sense to link to that one :)

Hoof, can we hit guild mates in the ladder now or what ?

No, you can't attack members of your guild on the PvP Ladder.

Ah, I see. There's a log saying I was promoted to titan league as I finished in the top 25 of crystal, must be a bug then?

The log was just part of the automated system for completing the event - just ignore that message as it's no longer relevant  :)

#11 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:53

The log was just part of the automated system for completing the event - just ignore that message as it's no longer relevant  :)

Why do some people get the tick towards the Tyranny medal, but others do not? I understand that some players were in the titan league, but that doesn't mean other players shouldn't get the medal tick as well based on where they placed, right? 

#12 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:54

If you have other suggestions that is fine - I just thought that since there was already a thread discussion Guild Conflict improvements it would make sense to link to that one :)

No - I can understand that. I appreciate you guys picking threads to go through, but it would be nice to get a compilation of the GVG improvements that have been made over the past two years time, which really had the chance to improve and revive GVG as GVG. Not as RP farming. Can we have some HCS presence on the thread to go through discussions regarding items, and see what your thoughts are?

#13 PrinceKash

PrinceKash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:56

+1 for increasing the Ladder range =)

#14 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:57

Why do some people get the tick towards the Tyranny medal, but others do not? I understand that some players were in the titan league, but that doesn't mean other players shouldn't get the medal tick as well based on where they placed, right? 

With all due respect Hoof if players who ended in titan league got the ticks for their medals I believe the 25 top crystal players should get theirs as wells (cos they would be promoted to titan league - and this was the moment players got their first ticks for that medal).

Question is: should under this concept the lowest ranked titan league players get their medal since they would have been moved back to crystal? Or even better would not it be more fair to award the medal ticks to the top crystal players instead of the removed 25 last titan players? Just feed for thought.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 18 August 2015 - 12:59.

#15 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2015 - 13:00

The Tyranny medal was for being ranked in Titan League before the update, so basically 100 players have 1 tick of the medal for being ranked within the Titan League.

#16 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 13:02

The Tyranny medal was for being ranked in Titan League before the update, so basically 100 players have 1 tick of the medal for being ranked within the Titan League.

Yes but as I understand it that 100 players should be the first 75 titans and 25 crystals (those who would be promoted).

#17 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Not to be ungrateful, but is there any reasoning behind why we get the same reward for fighting in titan league, as we did for the crystal league (apart from 2 more thingies to take up space in BP) ?

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#18 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Hoof, do you see who the top 2 players of the 25-249 bracket is showing?

What happened to the bio lines stating the band we are in and what our current PvP rating is?

#19 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

With all due respect Hoof if players who ended in titan league got the ticks for their medals I believe the 25 top crystal players should get theirs as wells (cos they would be promoted to titan league - and this was the moment players got their first ticks for that medal).

Question is: should under this concept the lowest ranked titan league players get their medal since they would have been moved back to crystal? Or even better would not it be more fair to award the medal ticks to the top crystal players instead of the removed 25 last titan players? Just feed for thought.

This was just how it worked on the first run, basically only 100 players have one tick of the medal for being in the Titan League for one season.

#20 Revitalize

Revitalize

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 13:04

Hoof, when I opted out of the PvP Season (I know i clicked the season only) It took me off the ladder. please put me back in, I did not want to opt out (even though I did not even click opt out)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: