• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wackyears

wackyears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:00

I've started to dabble in the PVP arenas and I would love tips on how to setup combat moves. I don't need to know armor sets, as I have a list of items that I use (will use). Only thing I'm having problems with are combat move sets. I see a few guides of item sets (even though all of them are severely outdated), but I have seen 0 guides on the combat moves themself.

I have won 3 of every combat move except for 3 those being (Crush, Fire Blast, and Lunge). I have 1 Crush, 1 Fire blasts, and 2 Lunges.

My main question is, how do I know what combat moves to use?

Also, piecing strike reduces armor by 75% on Crush, why is that? Crush says, "doesn't get affected by any other combat move," but piecing strike does? Doesn't make sense to me. 

#2 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2013 - 14:53

piercing strike doesn't reduce with 75% against a crush you probably misread that

when joining arena's check out the moves that others use to give you a nice impression on what works and test out some moves to see what counters what :D it takes a nice amount of gold to find this out but it is best to find it out yourself make sure to note down anything nice that worked and try to improve that ! :D it's a lot of trial and error but once you find  your way to the top it will be awesome 

thus what i mean to say there is no perfect move set it differs against every player so you can always lose :D

i wish you the best of luck in arena and hope that you will prosper ! :D

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: