#41 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:43

They will catch up with EoC faster, aint that obvious???

That all depends on the rate of content release ...

And,  isn't this new idea (which I'm sort of ambivalent about, I have to admit) for sub-level-1000 players to advance faster ? - giving out a plethora of AL 500 potions allows EVERYONE (other than those at the cutting edge of EOC) to advance faster.

Still, all of this is a moot point - there are going to be 10 pots given (plus the 1 for top 100) 'cos I don't think the result of this global is in any doubt :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#42 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:50

oie_J1oETNdBYiEC_zps2be87467.gif

Just follow your heart. That's what I do.

#43 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:10

Pardoux, Nagoyaka, could we please stay on topic, rather than arguing about people leveling and content release? Cheers.

oie_J1oETNdBYiEC_zps2be87467.gif

Just follow your heart. That's what I do.

I love that!

#44 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:24

I love that!

thanks Grim! =)  when I was a kid I used to play with plah doh   ..now I get my artistic fix with meme's lol

#45 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:01

*removed*

Edited by Nagoyaka, 18 November 2014 - 00:57.

#46 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2014 - 13:19

Yeah, looks like the newly updated rewards helped as you guys and gals are kicking this events ass this time!

#47 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 August 2014 - 19:33

I can't believe this has sparked such a heated debate... When will the FS community learn to accept what we have and be grateful? And when will all the bickering end? Tune in tomorrow...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#48 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:32

the upgrade is great! Thank you :)

#49 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:32

Wow we are going to smash the target for Ruby tier and with a day to spare. Diamond Tier anyone? :P

#50 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:38

Ruby it is! Plus some already.   :D

#51 BornRider

BornRider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 13:25

Great Upgrades of Stashes! Loved them.

However, the individual qualification bar for every tier should have been raised a bit as we are getting epic potions right from them the first tier itself.!!! There should be bit more awards (perhaps 2 stashes) for top 100 performers. One player spends 3.5k stam get 10 stashes while to earn one more you need to cross the bar of 20 k kills! (even though these are gifts and I am a player who mostly try to kill just enough to get qualified for the ruby tier in every GE; still...)

Anyways, a pleasant surprise by FS staff to have this upgraded GE event! Waiting for more!!! :)

#52 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 17:20

Has there ever been a Diamond Tier, Davy?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#53 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 17:41

Has there ever been a Diamond Tier, Davy?

There was a Ruby' (prime) one time, no others that I can remember.

#54 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 19:45

we have had one occasion where the cows gave us extra rewards for smashing the global total, also had it where the cows have given us uprated rewards when we have not made Ruby. Swings and roundabouts i guess

#55 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 August 2014 - 20:26

I think I remember that one Davros81. I do not remembered a diamond level though. I am happy we have made it with extra time to spare.  Congrats to all on the global and many thanks for the epic potions.  :D

#56 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 20:40

They will catch up with EoC faster, aint that obvious???

oh yea...eoc, suuuuuure !!  WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM....i am level 432 WITH 3600 STAMINA.....those pots will help leveling a wee bit...but getting to eoc...comon quit worrying about that..i gain 1.3 levels every 2 days,..those chests will make it so i can gain near 3 levels every  2 days,, for 10 hunts..so in 20 days i will gain 30 levels....whooopeeee..oh that is really put me at eoc...oh no lower level players gaining rapidly...faster...yea now i might get to eoc next lifetime instead of 3 lifetimes from now..all of you high levels players need to quit worrying about level 500 and below players catching up to eoc anytime soon...you need to worry about how to keep all your level 500 and below players...quit bashing them..zero respect

#57 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 21:48

.all of you high levels players need to quit worrying about level 500 and below players catching up to eoc anytime soon...you need to worry about how to keep all your level 500 and below players...quit bashing them..zero respect

(sorry for going a lil off-topic again here BG)

I think you need to take a chill pill, take a step back and actually READ what we were saying. NO-ONE was bashing lower level players. The general concensus seems the opposite, that they should be able to level faster so as to narrow the gap between starting and EOC (as the gap is ever-widening).

I think we all realise that player retention is essential for the game ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#58 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 22:44

oh yea...eoc, suuuuuure !!  WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM....i am level 432 WITH 3600 STAMINA.....those pots will help leveling a wee bit...but getting to eoc...comon quit worrying about that..i gain 1.3 levels every 2 days,..those chests will make it so i can gain near 3 levels every  2 days,, for 10 hunts..so in 20 days i will gain 30 levels....whooopeeee..oh that is really put me at eoc...oh no lower level players gaining rapidly...faster...yea now i might get to eoc next lifetime instead of 3 lifetimes from now..all of you high levels players need to quit worrying about level 500 and below players catching up to eoc anytime soon...you need to worry about how to keep all your level 500 and below players...quit bashing them..zero respect

Dude this is no one's or game's problem, it's yours... if you want to get higher level and more max stamina you have to spend for it and These potions are easy to get and they still help even you got low stamina :)

No one would upgrade their max stamina if there was no benefit from it !

#59 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 23:49

Quit bickering guys... Not everybody can afford to upgrade stam gain, much less max stam... besides, this is getting WAY off topic...

Edited by BadPenny, 22 August 2014 - 23:50.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#60 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:29

Yay! Over 9,000,000 dragons slain!  We are totally awesome! And so was this event.... keep em coming :D

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: