#1 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:58

Why alwats get small gold as many die when we do it and it dont pay the "bill" when we die.

if better loot (made some % higer on get pet or mount and bigger gold bag) so its wort to die to kill it

#2 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 18:56

I would hazard a guess you are probably one of the richest people playing this game left and one of the people always asking for more stuff. 

huh. 

#3 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 01 January 2017 - 00:42

I would hazard a guess you are probably one of the richest people playing this game left and one of the people always asking for more stuff. 

huh. 

so far on the event i have spend i think 4-5 kits by only tank it, and i arent supporter, and it was rare i got in to ICC dungons even that i have DPS who have armor and dammage to it. 

on icc i thik so far i have tank more than DPS

and how to count as richest people as i havnet get like 2k ICC o more that other have made as i dident like to tank it as my internet connetc was bad (1 car drive outside i lost wifi signal) 

The doge roll i have on my armor, when i dident got it when i crafted i crafted new after new to get it the other i got i sold it  on low price (matrial cost on Core Pure silver U-rem and flake) or traded to matrial to craft new even that it are a roll no one want like accurity as alot pay off on hard work.

work hard play alot and it pay off. 

(moost wana know when/if  it be a lv 50 armor set be4 i made a 2and doge set)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: