0-500 in less than 3 months... i did it.. myy wayyy

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 fs_misbehaved

fs_misbehaved
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:38

8) IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY ......... 8)

a young padawan
started on 26/jan/09
and beacme a fully jedi
on the 7th April 2009 crazy

PAST EPISODES

:oops: age 52 male, hardcore leverer, been playing computer games since bbc basic (when floopy disc were floopy and dealt in kb not gb). Other conquest Diablo, DiabloII (as hardcore player), most of the warcraft and ofc WOW which i played for 4 1/2 years, conan and to many others to mention

STATS

lvls per day 7.77 appox
most lvls a ady 34 (165-199)
average kill ratio.. 1 kill per 1.78 hits appox
totol time to 500, 65 days :!: :!: :!:

:twisted:
DEDICATED TO

ALL THOSSE PLAYERS 100+ LVLS BELOW ME who say what im doin is wrong and will tell me how to play betta for a small charge (or as some say i normally charge for this info)

I'M HERE.......... YOUR NOT:twisted:

AND MY INFO IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea: WHAT U NEED TO NO to casually power lvl :idea:

0-200 u should be 1 hitting so the idea is to get as much xp as possible so make sure you got the highest AL and LIB u can get. only take quest that mean u have to kill mobs without a group cos u dont get full xp(and im a silver medal holder for quest) chack ur on the right lvl to get most xp(thats important cos there are some areas that are linked at the same lvl) just miss em and go to where u can get most xp!!!

200-400 basically the same but u need some potions aswell, so get a guildie or do it urself but u need ... fury, bookworm(which u make) sanctuary, EW 1000 help aswell there maybe others ill let u no. u need atleast lvl 400 buffs to continue successfully lvl 500 are betta. Use shiled imp as a last resort not as a 1st line deffence or itll cost u a fortune in FSP's or if u got it STAM which is xp for u

400+.. ive only just got 500 so give us a bit n ill let u no

:)
AKNOWLEGDEMENTS

forums/items/set up lvl 254-362..... its a good read but u dont need all the stuff i didnt anyway

:lol:
[u]thanks to

MICHWALL great hardcore lvl and good guy!! all those who sent me gratz for my efforts (to many to mention in VERY SORRY) AND OFC [u]SOUL SWORD II for puttin up with me kamikaze lvlin

TO EVERY1.... i dont expect u to lvl like me but i do expect u to enjoy the game have a great time and GOOD LUCK to all

DONT MISS THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE COMIN SOON TO A PICTURE HOUSE NEAR U..... the guild strkes back.... or power lvlin guilds[/i]
[/u[/b][/b]

#2 fs_kingminos

fs_kingminos
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:44

Impressive, but i think it should go to Achievements thread.

Its also shocking how begging noobs try to profit from "advice" to anyone. I give it free whenever i can help :)

May i ask whats the cost in FSP to level up like that?

#3 fs_hehurulz

fs_hehurulz
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:06

gratz..maybe a mod shud shift this to accomplishments..

btw your forum posting skills are not as great as ur lvling skills.. :P :P :P

#4 JLeach

JLeach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:07

lol it was alot m8 ^_^ and gratz misb again :P its great to have such an amazing person like you in the guild :)

#5 fs_igen

fs_igen
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:44

wow...must have spent a ton of FSP to get that high that fast

#6 fs_hehurulz

fs_hehurulz
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 13:57

wow...must have spent a ton of FSP to get that high that fast

no he talked to hoof and made an offer hoof could not refuse.. and he sent this guy to 500 from lvl 1 just like hooftest..

#7 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2009 - 15:23

Well done MisB! You really are a great player and you deserved level 500! Nope you get to the top spot now! :D

#8 fs_misbehaved

fs_misbehaved
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 15:50

:lol: well thanks for changin my message and the 2 question i got so far i shall now answer....

1 this was not ment as an accomplishment i think u misunderstood or mis-read the thread..... it was to say if u need help ill give it for FREE and i got the experiance to back it up, but thats neither here nor there and when my next instalement come soon where will u put that?????????????

2 on average i spent $120 a day except for the day i did 34 lvls when i spent $360 and on some other occasion when i spent $60 or $180 but they were few and far between:lol:

#9 fs_emon64

fs_emon64
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 16:25

2. on average i spent $120 a day except for the day i did 34 lvls when i spent $360 and on some other occasion when i spent $60 or $180 but they were few and far between:lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG

#10 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:08

2. on average i spent $120 a day except for the day i did 34 lvls when i spent $360 and on some other occasion when i spent $60 or $180 but they were few and far between:lol:

OMG

I second that.

Mis, you're in my month ... it's always been insane to see you hanging out around lvl 500 while I slowly catch up. lol

However, finally seeing the monetary investment it took to get to where you are I feel pretty darn fine. :wink:

Yes, well done :) HCS must LOVE you! lol

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#11 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 14:37

OMG

I second that.

Mis, you're in my month ... it's always been insane to see you hanging out around lvl 500 while I slowly catch up. lol

However, finally seeing the monetary investment it took to get to where you are I feel pretty darn fine. :wink:

Yes, well done :) HCS must LOVE you! lol

thats very true :)

#12 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 15:33

thank you :P

Btw diablo2 hardcore player? i must got your ear somewhere if we played same realm :P

#13 fs_misbehaved

fs_misbehaved
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 16:09

thats was 5 years ago diablo2 but if u no a mage mishap of a necro mayhemm then we did play in same realm and i played in a european realm aswell :D :D :D

#14 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 16:13

thats was 5 years ago diablo2 but if u no a mage mishap of a necro mayhemm then we did play in same realm and i played in a european realm aswell :D :D :D

then i must have some of your ears :P

lol i miss my lvl 42 ama's :P they really brought me some memorably ears :P

#15 fs_misbehaved

fs_misbehaved
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 20:03

then i must have some of your ears :P

lol i miss my lvl 42 ama's :P they really brought me some memorably ears :P

i doubt it m8y i never twinked me diablo chac.and they were 750 and 690 hellbound

#16 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2009 - 22:56

gratz!

#17 fs_sharpyzu

fs_sharpyzu
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 16:45

Not to downplay your accomplishments or anything, but it would be nice to see a 52 year old being able to type in grammatically structured sentences with mostly correct spelling, ignoring a few typos here and there.

#18 fs_akghicjfh

fs_akghicjfh
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 18:55

Not to downplay your accomplishments or anything, but it would be nice to see a 52 year old being able to type in grammatically structured sentences with mostly correct spelling, ignoring a few typos here and there.

/me claps

Well said. (Or typed)

#19 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 20:00

maybe he is foreign?

#20 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 April 2009 - 20:07

Would be nice for everyone to respect that not everyone has the same schooling, plus like Deciever11 said, he might not speak/type english as a first language

Congrats, LV500 in 3 months is a hell of an accomplishment, also a lot of money :shock: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: