52 replies to this topic

#1 Rocknoor

Rocknoor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:13

Thanks for the Triple Shard Event, now let's get to those offers!!!

#2 bjkills

bjkills

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:18

Yea thanks for the event! I got to do all of one offer, 6 fsp instead of 2 woohoo!

Professional Arena Player when it comes to losing. Avid Titan Hunter. Sometimes I buy and sell stuff.

#3 chslayer

chslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:29

Thanks Moos!! Much appreciated :)

#4 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:40

Could the Downloadable Apps for fallen sword shards to smartphones be updated or refreshed.. They have not been in a while and the current ones i cannot get any shards from for they have been up for a while and i have already downloaded them for reward.

Edited by Subject, 08 April 2015 - 12:40.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 April 2015 - 13:19

Could the Downloadable Apps for fallen sword shards to smartphones be updated or refreshed.. They have not been in a while and the current ones i cannot get any shards from for they have been up for a while and i have already downloaded them for reward.

The ads are run by the advertisers. What you have available is down to what Country you are in and what the Advertisers make available there. I'm afraid we have no control over that kinda thing.

#6 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 13:26

when it says spend 5 dollars in a game, and ingame they sell stuff for 4,99dollars, does that count?

#7 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 13:28

Ohhh ok ... Thanks anyways :) and thanks for the event :)

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 April 2015 - 13:36

No worries. And you're welcome! :)

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 13:57

Why is the area to display the video ads cut off? Why has it been like this forever? Why can't I scroll right to see everything

#10 tenebreux

tenebreux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 17:07

Why is the area to display the video ads cut off? Why has it been like this forever? Why can't I scroll right to see everything

Right click in the area and select "open this frame in a new tab"

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 17:37

What if I don't have a right click?

#12 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 17:42

k3rrmb.jpg

This is how these rewards have always been for me..

#13 tenebreux

tenebreux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 18:07

What if I don't have a right click?

Guessing this means you are on a Mac in which case hold down the control key and click.

Alternatively just plug in a mouse with  two or more buttons, get a PC  (Stands for Proper Computer ;) )....

EDIT: Just tried the control click on a mac and it does work.

Edited by tenebreux, 08 April 2015 - 18:12.

#14 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 18:14

I'm on a tablet.. This is how it looks on any kind of computer I've used in the past though.. A proper computer isn't needed with proper coding

#15 tenebreux

tenebreux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 18:30

I'm on a tablet.. This is how it looks on any kind of computer I've used in the past though.. A proper computer isn't needed with proper coding

Yep, programmers have yet to catch up with tablet users.
Take some consolation that this particular offer requires you to install software before you get the shards. A non starter for me as I habitually use a Linux machine. They'd also have to convince me they weren't trying to install malware and there is zero chance of that.

#16 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 19:44

@BigGrim

Just a thought, personally I do not find it a big deal, but others among us will be a bit disappointed that players from certain countries have an advantage by having more offers than others. In a way that could be seen as unfair.

Isn't it possible (for future events like this) to talk to advertisers and ask them to create a separate section for the triple offers which only include offers for everybody (thus not depending on the country you live in)?

Dunno if it is possible, it's just a thought to keep everybody happy.

#17 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 20:04

Just completed the swagbuck offer for 120,000+ shards. Now gotta wait up to 3 days for them to be delivered :D. Thanks for the event cows!

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#18 Tlingit

Tlingit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 20:44

@ Grim, Thank you for this. :)  I'm collecting them.

#19 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2015 - 20:56

I'm loving the deal here, despite being in a country that is probably in the "middle order" for getting offers.

I, like Morgwyn tho, feel a little sorry for those playing from countries where there are almost no , or even NO, offers.

Shard offers that are available to everyone, sure, that's fair and reasonable when tripled, but this way just results in players with gazillions of supersonic rewards (for the most part in mainstream USA) getting a massive boost, whilst some other players get little to nothing.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#20 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 00:13

woo hoooo!!

This+was+funnier+than+oc+d+take+this+gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: