Photo

Sell all or select all option for selling multiples of the same items to vendors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Massmo

Massmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 18:14

Sometimes when you make 10 - 15 items or inventory spaces of the same item, it seems a little tedious to then have to move them one at a time to the sell window.

This is annoying, especially if you're trying to work on something like weapon smithing and you have to add 15 or more items one at a time.

I think an option where you could right click on an object for example a throwing knife, click sell all or select all and all the throwing knives in your inventory are automatically added to the sale window, would definitely be a very handy option.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I looked briefly and haven't noticed it anywhere and thank you for taking the time to review my suggestion,

Massmo

Massmo, MassTwo, Anon_e_mass, Healer_Mass, Mass_Car_Pony, Ranger_Mass, Kriss_Mass,  TiraMASSu, Friesian_ninja, FriesianPriest, _Alan_, Call_me_al, Al_be_back, HongKong_mooey, affew_bob, MassmoReloaded

I got more 49'ers than San Francisco   :P

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2014 - 22:29

Control-click will move the item.  Not as convenient as what your asking for, but much easier then dragging the items.

I'm giving your suggestion a 'like'.  I believe the control-click is good enough for now, but would be nice to have sometime in the future (after key features are added).

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: