• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RyneHeart

RyneHeart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 21:22

It would be amazing to see a system that allows you to resize certain parts of the User Interface. From the minimap to the action bars or hp/mp bars. Maybe have a slider in the options that gives us the ability to change it? Even chat commands would work too, such as " /uiscale [value between .5-3] "

#2 Malikorvus

Malikorvus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:30

It would be nice, I wonder if it's doable in the java-based client? This is the first java game I've played that runs so smoothly and with so many features (movable UI windows, keybinds, etc.) 

#3 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 20:53

It would be nice, I wonder if it's doable in the java-based client? This is the first java game I've played that runs so smoothly and with so many features (movable UI windows, keybinds, etc.) 

100% doable. It would just require that we would have developer on this game though (They took everyone away. Game is no longer supported)

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: