redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:42

See few new hybered weapon To Over powered - comapred to gem costly make - upgrade time and money when new hybered weapon roll's - Pure - Perfected roll's

What's point of gem's now realy killed gem's

Suggestion revamp of hyered weapon's

Some one did not check there number's

Old lvl 45 max roll was 535 or so

why hell are hybered weapon's lvl 45 get 900+ ?

Edited by redsmokeboy, 20 July 2014 - 07:46.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#2 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:57

I agree--people like Guthix and Ernzor have spent so much time and money collecting and leveling gems...now becoming absolutely useless thanks to overpowered hybrid weapons.

Did anyone think this through?

8TLwd.jpg

#3 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:55

Meh. Am like a dragon, I like shiny things!

I will keep collecting/hoarding/building my gems even if its less effective than some little red dice. If I was after stats and best build for my sin I would switch to HA and change half of my gems...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#4 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:59

Simple asking for revamp on new roll's - some one need's dub check these number's 900+ attack insane - Old number 530 ?

Where get 900+ from Old was 530 best roll

Now get dub roll's of 900 on 2-h ?

Hell Killed Attack based gem's - Ruby - Emrald - Amber - So forth Added mount's Zercoina next worthless aide from Speed runing DGN - Fleetfootless effect mean's.

Killed Alamand with Leech 4 proc update - now killed all att gem's

Only Gem worth using now are Opal - Dimond - Onyx - All other gem's next to worthless. Still usefull but very much so killed gem market.

Over all realy do need check number's.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#5 Kinfa1987

Kinfa1987

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:02

i like the new wepons and new rolls :)

Its great to see ranger with 2h sword with 800 ranged attack power roll on it.
  Take that sword and take 2x rangers knife and do the math, its not so OP + Do ranger have some 2h wep ability in build, NO...
but he can use sin dual wield skills.

Leave it the way it is....

#6 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:31

i like the new wepons and new rolls :)

Its great to see ranger with 2h sword with 800 ranged attack power roll on it.
  Take that sword and take 2x rangers knife and do the math, its not so OP + Do ranger have some 2h wep ability in build, NO...
but he can use sin dual wield skills.

Leave it the way it is....

Now lets look at the fact that a person can easily hit perfect ranger crit+ perfect ranged attack power on a rare weapon from 2 rolls..on 1 weapon..these rolls alone are making them better than fabled weapons. This completely devalues real life money and time spent building up gems in this game. 

Even HCS has to agree with me that they are broken and OP.
Nerf heroic cb for having 1% more dps then a crafted essence, and then throw in rare weapons...that 1 alone can give you the stats of an entire fabled set. Legit rare shield lvl 45 same base stats as a star shield...+ 550+ mage attack power,ranged attack power,melee attack power...>_> and its rare and star shield is heroic. This is far from fine...its a smack in the face to those who pump hundreds-thousands of dollars into the game for ep to pump gems up. 

The people who havent spent a dime on ep for gems seem to be fine with this..how could you not be,you just got your perfect gem in 1 day whent the rest of us just spent 7 months to get 1/3 the way there.

Edited by HuMoR, 20 July 2014 - 11:34.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#7 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:11

I've spent my share of money on this game and is a shame to see something as game breaking as this introduced. The concept is good but the way it's done is not whatsoever. People do not need pure+ rolls on something.

#8 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:20

I agree--people like Guthix and Ernzor have spent so much time and money collecting and leveling gems...now becoming absolutely useless thanks to overpowered hybrid weapons.

Did anyone think this through?

Just saying , not an attack on you.

But just Because 2 people have spent so much time on something in the game, and it has to be changed for the betterment for the game. It should not be stopped due to that reason.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#9 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:22

Now lets look at the fact that a person can easily hit perfect ranger crit+ perfect ranged attack power on a rare weapon from 2 rolls..on 1 weapon..these rolls alone are making them better than fabled weapons. This completely devalues real life money and time spent building up gems in this game. 

Even HCS has to agree with me that they are broken and OP.
Nerf heroic cb for having 1% more dps then a crafted essence, and then throw in rare weapons...that 1 alone can give you the stats of an entire fabled set. Legit rare shield lvl 45 same base stats as a star shield...+ 550+ mage attack power,ranged attack power,melee attack power...>_> and its rare and star shield is heroic. This is far from fine...its a smack in the face to those who pump hundreds-thousands of dollars into the game for ep to pump gems up. 

The people who havent spent a dime on ep for gems seem to be fine with this..how could you not be,you just got your perfect gem in 1 day whent the rest of us just spent 7 months to get 1/3 the way there.

yo, have you even used the new weapons and done some tests instead of just maths ?

Made a new builds, tried out the stuff?

Or no... you just know the things somehow...?

Also if you were pure melee then you Armour complemented it, but if you go hybrid with mele armour and ranged weapons.. Would that not make you weak, making you need more stats to make it balanced. Have you calculated that?

Edited by xpwaste, 20 July 2014 - 14:24.

previously:

#10 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:06

yo, have you even used the new weapons and done some tests instead of just maths ?

Made a new builds, tried out the stuff?

Or no... you just know the things somehow...?

Also if you were pure melee then you Armour complemented it, but if you go hybrid with mele armour and ranged weapons.. Would that not make you weak, making you need more stats to make it balanced. Have you calculated that?

Xp the problem is the hybrid weapons  have better stats than fabled items + u can obtain op roll like 900+spell/melle/ranged +63 crit etc and many of other rolls in 1 item...

Edited by Dasan, 20 July 2014 - 15:06.

#11 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:14

Xp the problem is the hybrid weapons  have better stats than fabled items + u can obtain op roll like 900+spell/melle/ranged +63 crit etc and many of other rolls in 1 item...

Idk, i want people to try them out instead of just stating what rolls they have, compare the dps with the other builds /weapons in pve and pvp and then say how they are wrong.

Go make a ranger warrior, use the bow with melee + ranged, put points into Passive tank abilites + active ranged abilities.  

Then compare it to a fullly geared melee and a fully geared ranged.

Heck i want to come back and try it myself... but fabled weapons are a big fail anyways.

And 250ep to change everytime sucks

And the thing with hybrids is, your loosing one stats buy equipping different set of Armour that is not complimented by the weapons. Big rolls tends to balance out the loss due to one of the factors.

Edited by xpwaste, 20 July 2014 - 15:16.

previously:

#12 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:17

Idk, i want people to try them out instead of just stating what rolls they have, compare the dps with the other builds /weapons in pve and pvp and then say how they are wrong.

Go make a ranger warrior, use the bow with melee + ranged, put points into Passive tank abilites + active ranged abilities.  

Then compare it to a fullly geared melee and a fully geared ranged.

Heck i want to come back and try it myself... but fabled weapons are a big fail anyways.

U still missunderstanding... I dont have to test any builds to say they are just stupid... These items have better stats than fabled, better rolls than perfect gems, u still not see a problem? Anyway imo this "hybrid" weapons need change and look into rolls. Wont back until these items will be fixed, ciao.

Edited by Dasan, 20 July 2014 - 15:21.

#13 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:19

U still missunderstanding... These items have better stats than fabled, better rolls than perfect gems, u still not see a problem? Anyway imo this "hybrid" weapons need change and look into rolls.

What i am saying is having better rolls means nothing. It's the last impact on dps that matters. If the rolls on hybrids are high, but the gems still overpower them by providing more dps. then it doesn't matter.

I'd like people to try it out first.

previously:

#14 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:28

What i am saying is having better rolls means nothing. It's the last impact on dps that matters. If the rolls on hybrids are high, but the gems still overpower them by providing more dps. then it doesn't matter.

Ok, item with better stats(more melee than fabled) + 900+ attack power roll isnt op, right?... I think u have no idea what u talking about. 

Edited by Dasan, 20 July 2014 - 15:28.

#15 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 16:11

I already saw a level 45 shield with 36 sorcery + 36 critical!

A level 45 blade with 32 sorcery(and + 490 spell power )

36+27=68 sorcery fabled staff has 79 sorcery it takes around one month to get

this two itens i saw in 2 runs in 2 days.....

You get + 800 armor + rigtheus defense + melee reduction.

Edited by Susej, 20 July 2014 - 16:34.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#16 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 17:10

The stats are better than fabled.

The rolls are better than perfect gems (the gems DONT overpower them, understand?)

What do you still not understand?

A ranger can just wear 2 x 1 hand weapons with full ranger rolls.  It's not even a hybrid weapon anymore.  It's just a pure ranger weapon that is better than fabled in every way.  

Or better yet, they can just wear 1x1 hand weapon + 1xranger shield.  They gain better stats than 2 fabled daggers (so they don't even need to waste 3 points in sin tree anymore), they gain 12% defense, 19% block, righteous defense, AND the equivalent of 3 radiant emeralds in 2 item slots only.  

Edited by Alteration, 20 July 2014 - 17:11.

#17 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 18:03

Have people actually seen hybrid items with stats better than a decently gemmed fabled weapon (considering the set bonus too)? If so can you post the item stats here for us to take a look at.

There's stuff going on under the hood of these items which should limit just how awesome they can become. There may be a problem with it, but we need to see examples if that's the case.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#18 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 19:05

http://forums.hunted...-perfect-rolls/

Just check that... lvl 34 crossbow 29 range and 680 ranged attak power :D 

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#19 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 20:16

Have people actually seen hybrid items with stats better than a decently gemmed fabled weapon (considering the set bonus too)? If so can you post the item stats here for us to take a look at.

There's stuff going on under the hood of these items which should limit just how awesome they can become. There may be a problem with it, but we need to see examples if that's the case.

I saw somebody was selling lvl 45 throwing weapon with  +55 melee and +63crit roll [fabled throwing weapon is 40melee], cant post cause i saw it in the game and didnt make screenshot, but im sure other people can  give u many screens.

Edited by Dasan, 20 July 2014 - 20:17.

#20 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2014 - 20:25

L3fty factor gem, obtainable right now pure at best takes 3 month's get 1 - Time and effort get1 gem get 1 item in 1 DGN far better comapred to gem took you 3 month's + get + all Gol d- FP crafted - FP bougght gem from other player's.

These roll's - on these item realy do need Revamp - check number's.

fabled have gem slot's, Take time and effort get gem add to weapon's - Hybered weapon give better stats's
 over all pure - perefect gem roll's why wast month of sub get set.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 20 July 2014 - 20:26.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: