#1 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 September 2015 - 18:13

What can you guys think of that can liven then game up ? (this is a suggestion topic not a hate topic if you are going to add criticism at least make it constructive) 

my ideas

-Speed up updates as people get tired of waiting and leave as theres nothing to do

-ADVERTISMENT !!! although it may cost alot it will be better in the long term

-admins in the game so they can respond to situations and things swiftly

ect

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#2 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 September 2015 - 18:57

steam and our forums for eldevin linked , since we have quite some info here which may or may not be present on the steam forums .. ppl might leave due to lack of knowledge as they have no idea what to do and they dont feel like talking .. so they leave

point being have some links in-game about useful info like wiki or this forums , like we do in FS

#3 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 September 2015 - 19:01

steam and our forums for eldevin linked , since we have quite some info here which may or may not be present on the steam forums .. ppl might leave due to lack of knowledge as they have no idea what to do and they dont feel like talking .. so they leave

point being have some links in-game about useful info like wiki or this forums , like we do in FS

Never thought of that ... brilliant idea !!!

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#4 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 17 September 2015 - 21:36

What can you guys think of that can liven then game up ? (this is a suggestion topic not a hate topic if you are going to add criticism at least make it constructive) 

my ideas

-Speed up updates as people get tired of waiting and leave as theres nothing to do

-ADVERTISMENT !!! although it may cost alot it will be better in the long term

-admins in the game so they can respond to situations and things swiftly

ect

So practically you're telling HCS to suddenly get magically wealthier to hire more staff and release content faster while spending even more wealth into wide advertisement? Obviously more content faster would be healthy for game as well as higher player base but your visio for that goal is pretty unrealistic. You don't just "speed up" content without spending more of your limited resources unless you want sloppy unfinished content out as early as possible.

My piece of constructive criticism would be to keep suggestions at least in doable scale. For example getting guilds up and running would be vital key component for keeping new players in the game (easier for them to socialize). Mass advertising before that wouldn't be as effective as doing so after the game has more tools to keep those new players in. After guilds are released I do hope a little advertisement boost and hopefully build up our player base a little bit more.

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 17 September 2015 - 22:24

Personally I wouldnt advertise till lvl 50 (with end game content), guilds and an AH is in. Till then it seems like the game is still unfinished.

I like the idea of having forum/site links added to the game.

I would also like more admin appearances in the game AND on the forum (weekly updates please, even if its just meeting bullet points).

In terms of longer harder unreachable goals that wont be done anytime soon:

- Dynamic daily content/quests for people to do with suitable rewards

- More achievements (and add the current set of achievements to steam, steam users would love more achievements)

- More achievement rewards for the hard/long to finish ones

- Group queue for pvp (the code is there, just separate the queues, so that solo players dont vs groups

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 September 2015 - 00:01

make me win lotto so i can buy hcs and makes game better?  

hahhahqaha

#7 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:24

look for more programmers, artists etc. it should update the game faster.

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#8 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:02

Stuff I prob mentioned before.

That report function would be nice to have. 

More events to occur around Eldevin especially in Othalo, including skilling events like help fish out this huge fish in Othalo for scaled fishing exp etc. 

RNG stuff? Maybe find chance of rare items to collect as vanity or something.

Upgrading tools.. for fun? It'd be cosmetic. I want a golden watering can. ;)

Maybe carts found in more remote areas of Eldevin... transport stuff to your stash for a fee if you have space. Vault too but seperate window.

Do something about empty bottles (from using up compost/crop-dust). Hate selling them one by one. They ALL need to go *poof* in a second.

More dailies/weeklies. Doesn't have to always be combat-related. Maybe more for doing favours around Eldevin... unlock perks (more money selling to vendors in that city) shortcuts - EC to the Inn through underground route?. So like you can do a bunch of tasks and get rewards for that particular city/town - similiar to raising prestige in a way. Keep raising till like 100% respect or something.

Oh and I know it's getting to be two years soon... but I still want to see a Hunted Cow pet in-game. Lol :P

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#9 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:56

hmmm i know this is taboo but i was browsing on some websites including naughty ones and on most of them there was an ad for a game that same day i turn on the tv and i see the ad for that game on the tv so i figured hmmm let's check it out

it was a 1 month old game as in release date had 50k subscribed people and at that moment there were 6000 people playing

game was some clash of clans/tribal wars/ travian/ikariam etc etc etc  rip off but anyhow some stupid advertisements got a ton of people playing albeit for a short time players are players  so please once you guys get the first chapter done or close to done cuz forgotten ruins and infernal garrison are also chapter one but when drats lab comes out relaunch the game on steam get it on the front pages etc etc and throw out some adds 

to raise money if there's a lack of it give some sort of new founder packs with some exclusive stuff.

an auction house is absolutely not needed guilds have no use if there's a lack of players to join them.

most of the stuff is fairly easy you can grind story modes without problems and dungeon modes are for the more prepared.

so once player numbers rise make sure that it's a lot better to do dungeon mode with people of the same level rather than grinding story modes a lot of people want a challenge but can't go for the challenge because they lack the player counts to do it.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#10 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 September 2015 - 19:25

+1 to crips idea , when u r done with some stuff like chapter 1 .. more or less .. promote the game .. there is no point of guilds and auction house when there r not even enough players to do something together .. +1 to advertisement AFTER u finish some important stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: