Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:40

If you have not yet validated your account you can change your email address by clicking the following link on the accounts page.

316x68_validation.png

You can use that page to try different email addresses or resend the validation email. We cycle between our mail servers each time you resend a validation email so repeated attempts may work.

If you have already validated your account you'll need to contact support using the links in the top bar. You'll need to answer some security questions and provide a reason for the change.

It is very important you validate your email address, not doing so would allow an account thief to change the address to his own when he steals your account, making recovery impossible!

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 JetPerfect

JetPerfect

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:19

I can not validate my email. I dont want to change my email because its the only one I have. It is telling me in many spots/places to validate my email but in no way is it letting me validate my email. I just want to play fallen sword and have no desire to use this sight. Im only signing up here for fear of not being able to log into my FS account if I do not do this. I want to make sure its done right. Thanks.

#3 The Forgotten One

The Forgotten One

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:43

was i supposed to get an email verification letter after changing my fallensword email addy? because after i made the email change i found myself here so i clicked on the home page and got into fallensword from here but then my browser was restarted due to updates and now i can't regain access to my fallensword acct so all i can think about now is WOW THERE GOES 5 FSP IN BUFFS FOR NOTHING

#4 Xerea

Xerea

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2013 - 23:53

My account shows "Not Validated". No Account Validation e-mail was sent, no Validation link available.  How does one become Validated?

#5 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:59

i just logged in using facebook

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#6 reza52

reza52

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 16:18

yup same i have already sent the validation but my account still needed validated WHY???

#7 xXInFamousXx

xXInFamousXx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 00:48

Where can i update my new e-mail address? i'm having trouble finding the option.

#8 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:28

yup same i have already sent the validation but my account still needed validated WHY???

you will probably have to go check the e-mail they sent you and revalidate i guess? 

Where can i update my new e-mail address? i'm having trouble finding the option.

to change your password visit support by sending a ticket so they can help you out there that is the only way so far i recall

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#9 Putre

Putre

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:49

hey, my old nickname is erased. And i put a lot of FSP in it. if i take the button "forget yours password" they don't know my email or nicname

#10 WillKillaa

WillKillaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 16:50

what if I forgot my email and password?

#11 vish

vish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:17

my email i think is wrong for my old fallen sword acc who can i fix this plz i would like to get back in. i had to change email providers and was trying to change it over but forgot my pass to do so

Edited by vish, 12 May 2014 - 02:18.

#12 Banjo Rick

Banjo Rick

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 20:59

I have the same problem! Unable to validate my email.

I have clicked on the RESEND button several times, but the validation email never arrives...

#13 Kambalo

Kambalo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 14:50

I have the same problem I cannot validate my account

Seek and ye shall find.

The Master

#14 Banjo Rick

Banjo Rick

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 16:16

My account shows "Not Validated". No Account Validation e-mail was sent, no Validation link available.  How does one become Validated?

Yes, I have the same problem. I have also checked my "junk mail" folder. The email to validate never arrives!

#15 KurzDaKlutz

KurzDaKlutz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:19

Umm.... Hunted Cow? You there? I see a LOT of people with the SAME problem I have - we can NOT validate our accounts because YOU haven't sent us the link to do so!

I personally have clicked the 'resend validation' button at least 20 times over the course of two days - and I STILL haven't received the e-mail!

Figure it out, because if someone manages to hack my account and steals it from me before I can validate my account, I WILL NOT PLAY ANY OTHER OF YOUR GAMES - EVER!

#16 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2015 - 13:44

Umm.... Hunted Cow? You there? I see a LOT of people with the SAME problem I have - we can NOT validate our accounts because YOU haven't sent us the link to do so!

I personally have clicked the 'resend validation' button at least 20 times over the course of two days - and I STILL haven't received the e-mail!

Figure it out, because if someone manages to hack my account and steals it from me before I can validate my account, I WILL NOT PLAY ANY OTHER OF YOUR GAMES - EVER!

We're aware of AT&T email currently blocking our IP address, we have contacted them about it and have yet to get a response. Until then all you can do is contact AT&T yourself, or try a different email provider.

TLDR: We are sending you the link to validate AT&T just keep blocking it.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#17 darkking89

darkking89

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 08:58

what if I forgot my email and password?

I have thw same question I dont know my email or password so what am I to do lol. I have it linked to Facebook. Its the only reason I still have a facebook

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 September 2020 - 07:39

Hi there.

You contact Support. We'll try to help you there.

~ Grim

#19 rerfry

rerfry

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 16:23

Hello I have contacted support many times this week and have gotten no response. I am getting no validation email. I have two tickets open and have. Please help me so I can log back in.

#20 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 23:27

Hello I have contacted support many times this week and have gotten no response. I am getting no validation email. I have two tickets open and have. Please help me so I can log back in.

Patience is the key
Also, there is no need to open a new ticket for the same issue
Go to Support > View Tickets and you can check and/or add to the existing ticket for each issue.
Also, it is a good idea to refrain from posting about support issues here...  The cow gods do not respond to ticket questions in any public venue.  What's between you and the cows is none of our business....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: